Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2011, 03:21 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,312 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Several. I also post on 9/11 Truthism, Chemtrails and Creationism.

I just posted that data.

Certainly, you do not need some deep analysis to understand the difference between tens of thousands of current news articles and a few hundred. Right?
Like you said to me earlier, if that makes you happy.

If I wanted to read on a particular subject and found 518 articles, I would not think it dead but that is just me. In fact I would find it unreasonable to try and read it all.

By the way, do you believe we are alone in the universe?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2011, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
an argument of "i think obama is lying about where he's born, and i'm not going to tell you what think happened because you won't agree with me!" is a very poor debate tactic. Debates on the internet, especially a busy forum like this one, aren't just between you and me. There are other posters in this thread, and there are likely many others reading this thread who don't post. Some of those may be undecided. I will admit that it's unlikely you could convince me at this point, but maybe you could convince somebody else.

I keep asking these questions of posters because i am genuinely curious as to what their theory is of the circumstances of obama's birth. I suspect that there are many who've never even thought that far, just so long as obama's eligibility is placed into some doubt. But your reaction of "nah, i won't tell you," has been by far the most common response. I'll admit, it is irritating, because it frustrates my curiosity and makes it seem like i'm debating a bunch of children who aren't actually interested in anything close to a reasoned discussion.

You haven't used those exact words, but you've certainly voiced that sentiment.
ok!

Old 06-01-2011, 03:25 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
If I wanted to read on a particular subject and found 518 articles, I would not think it dead but that is just me. In fact I would find it unreasonable to try and read it all.
You wouldn't be missing much. They are mostly copies of the same few Birther blogs.

But when there are fewer articles about Obama's BC than there are about Palin quitting the governorship of Alaska, you know its a dead issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT
By the way, do you believe we are alone in the universe?
No. I don't.

But I am pretty certain that we've never been visited by any of them.

And I believe those two things both for the same basic reason; the size of the universe.

Old 06-01-2011, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Okay... now think about that.

You are contending that whoever created this PDF was brilliant enough to change the metadata (a very hard thing to do) but too stupid to flatten the layers (a trivially easy thing to do).

I have a much simpler explanation that manages to account for every detail of the PDF.

It was scanned directly into an optimized PDF.
Nothing is hard if you know how and even the brilliant can forget steps as I am sure you would attest to. Kind of like how the left just makes excuses for every hiccup of Obama's.

Old 06-01-2011, 03:36 PM

Quote:
You wouldn't be missing much. They are mostly copies of the same few Birther blogs.

But when there are fewer articles about Obama's BC than there are about Palin quitting the governorship of Alaska, you know its a dead issue.
Let me say this, it is not dead to me and I am positive there are millions who agree with me now, I am 100% sure that you believe it is and that millions agree with you.

Quote:
No. I don't.

But I am pretty certain that we've never been visited by any of them.

And I believe those two things both for the same basic reason; the size of the universe.
I want to get into this so I will start a thread and stop hijacking this one.

Old 06-01-2011, 03:55 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,934 times
Quote:
ok!
I'm disappointed that you're turning out to be just another childish birther who doesn't want to actually pretend that there is a coherent and logical narrative by which Obama could be born outside of Hawaii, but just wants to take one liner potshots and believe whatever crap you've been served up by your affirming friends at WND this week. I thought you were going to turn out different than the others.

Oh, and your Sharia study you linked to seems to be almost entirely a crock of **** as well.

Old 06-01-2011, 03:56 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
We have yet another birth certificate, possibly the original. It states he was born in Hawaii, but then the hospital is listed as 'unknown - Kenya'. Signed by grandmother Madlyn.

March 18, 2010
Hawaii considering law to ignore Obama ‘birthers’ | Aloha Reporter

Notice that this Birth Certificate was allegedly signed by Obama’s Grandmother, Madlyn Payne Dunham and the box is checked as other, meaning someone other than the parent signed his Birth Certificate. Does that mean Stanley Ann Dunham was not in the United States at the time of registration of Obama Jr’s birth? Did they deliver Obama Jr to his Grandmother to raise and did Stanley Ann abandon her own son immediately after birth. Is this what Obama is hiding from, a mothers rejection? Just trying to understand the possibilities. In any case it is clear that if this is Obama’s true Birth Certificate, then Stanley Ann Dunham was not available to sign Obama Jr’s BChttp://obamacrimes.com/
ObamaCrimes.com

Old 06-01-2011, 04:06 PM

26,564 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
We have yet another birth certificate, possibly the original.
did you look at it?

the certificate is highly distressed with printed lines and type missing, because of the distress, all over the form yet there is not a single incident of distress on the typed information.

do you honestly believe this could be a legitimate document?

Old 06-01-2011, 04:10 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
did you look at it?

the certificate is highly distressed with printed lines and type missing, because of the distress, all over the form yet there is not a single incident of distress on the typed information.

do you honestly believe this could be a legitimate document?
I don't know, let's have a forensic examiner check it out. Why is it in the Aloha Reporter, in March of 2010?
Hopefully, the FBI will act on the latest proof on the forgery of the purported long form, and we can make some progress toward exposing this fraud.
I would like to think the FBI hasn't been tainted, and can work independently.

Old 06-01-2011, 04:11 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,075,809 times
Quote:
Nothing is hard if you know how and even the brilliant can forget steps as I am sure you would attest to. Kind of like how the left just makes excuses for every hiccup of Obama's.
Why suggest there is any hiccup at all? Just apply Occam's Razor.

The single simplest explanation for every feature of the PDF is that it is an ordinary scan directly into an optimized PDF.

This accounts for the "layers," for the metadata, for every single feature, even those completely inexplicable by forgery. Here ... let me give you an example.

Here are the two competing explanations for the layers:

1. They were created by a forger who was assembling a composite document out of component parts from other documents or original digitally created objects.

2. They were created by optimization software that took the ordinary scan of an ordinary paper document and split it into component parts to make the file easier to share over the Internet.

Now.... let's look at all of those "layers." There are nine in total; one color JPEG and eight monochrome bitmaps. If explanation one is correct, each of those "layers" was deliberately created by a thinking person trying to make a fake document. If explanation two is correct, they were each automatically created by an unthinking computer algorithm trying only to make objects that are easy to compress.

Here are two of the eight monochrome bitmaps that compose this PDF. Please look at them carefully.

and

Okay. Now that you've looked at them, answer this question:

Do they look more like something a thinking human being would deliberately create, or like what an unthinking computer algorithm would create just by accident?

I'm counting on you to be objective here, TG. What do you think?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies