Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2011, 05:38 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,722,105 times

Advertisements

Barack Obama's grandmother Madelyn Dunham dies from cancer, aged 86 - US Election, World news - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk

Family of Barack Obama - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Family precedent: Obama's grandmother blazed trails - USATODAY.com

Barack Obama's Grandmother Dies : NPR

All of these accounts give Obama's grandmother's name as "Madelyn". "Madlyn" seems to me to be a misspelling. Some of these birther bloggers don't know beans about spelling, and they're so full of themselves they don't look anything up before putting it on the WWW.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2011, 05:41 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,561,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
The Aloha Reporter seems to be a blog with sporadic updates. They're not the Honolulu Advertiser or some other big newspaper in the state.

So I just want to ask you; is the Department of Health a victim of this fraud, or are they active participants, in your opinion? Did Obama's family foist some fraudulent birth certificate on them back in 1961 that's been sitting in the archives for the past 50 years, did Obama and his operatives create one in the past year or so, or did the Department of Health create a forged one? In your opinion?

Again, I'm just trying to figure out what you guys think has actually happened, because you're very, very bad at articulating anything other than "This guy's a fraud!"
Don't know, it would be easier to figure that out, if we could review Ann Dunhams passport records. Have you seen them lately?

Old 06-01-2011, 05:44 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,073,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
Don't know, it would be easier to figure that out, if we could review Ann Dunhams passport records. Have you seen them lately?
They were released as part of an FOIA request almost a year ago. Where have you been?

Strunk v Dept of State FOIA Release - Stanley Ann Dunham,Obama,Soetoro Passport Application File - 7/29/10

Old 06-01-2011, 05:44 PM

14,492 posts, read 26,589,981 times
omfg...the fact this country is falling apart and people are still harping on this issue proves that Reps and Dems bipartisan doesnt work. No one on the forum reads facts about bankster fraud and criminal white collar market manipulation, but they want to dissect a 49 year old birth certificate issue. The top 2% are laughing at us all....Americans have no country left.

Welcome to Hoovervillles. Rothschilds and the Fed have thrown us all to the wolves.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:46 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Preponderance of evidence. I could pull up twelve more links if I wanted to waste that much time trying to convince someone who doesn't want to be convinced. Plus, "Madelyn" is a more conventional spelling of that name.
People who name their daughter Stanley are anything but conventional but, you are right no reason to argue the point, just click the link in post 660.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
Yes I did, post 656.
Here's that post:

//www.city-data.com/forum/19404842-post656.html

You did not answer it there. Perhaps you are just misremembering.

So go ahead... What possible reason would a forger have for creating those two layers?

Old 06-01-2011, 05:48 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
I'm asking for your opinion. Do you have no opinion until you see all of Ann Dunahm's passport records (which have been provided by a FOIA action)? Somehow with your rhetoric on this thread I doubt it. So what do you think happened?

Old 06-01-2011, 05:49 PM

4,458 posts, read 4,191,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
Here, let me continue to spell this out for you. The google result page asks me if I meant Madelyn Dunham. Also, The number of hits for Madlyn are 254 (and as you saw some of those use Madelyn), compared with 259,000 for Madelyn. Now, is it possible that every news source that's used her name, except for some bloggers and YouTube comments? Perhaps.

But I have my doubts.
The Library Of Congress used to say Obama was born in Kenya to.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEGRITT View Post
The Library Of Congress used to say Obama was born in Kenya to.
No. It never did.

Old 06-01-2011, 05:55 PM

5,068 posts, read 10,129,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Savannah Guthrie said that? Where? When?

I think you are confused.

She didn't.

Go back a read it again. Dr. Conspiracy is not Savannah Guthrie. And he's a he.

See? Whoever said that (not Ms. Guthrie though) was right.
Yeah, that was a bit confusing, even knowing she didn't say that. At least we can agree about the foot print business being a souvenir with no serious legal weight.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies