Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2011, 06:28 PM

5,068 posts, read 10,132,051 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Let's not over-think this .... the smiley face and spelling error is more than sufficient to demonstrate a forgery.

All of the other extraneous issues ... of which there are so many, serve only to distract.

FOCUS !!! The Smiley Face and spelling error is a bloody confession, direct from the forger .... don't allow the conversation to be steered away from this!!!
Factcheck.com kind of skipped over some things, like some parts being typed and other parts using a pen, and the green pattern being off. Guess they ran out of gas.

But then, like snopes.com. the guy changed lanes in the middle of the stream with no explanation, so what the heck.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2011, 06:30 PM

7,099 posts, read 27,184,501 times
Yes, I can see it now. In a new born nursery in an unknown hospital in Kenya, there was a baby boy. "Aha!" says someone wise. "Let's begin making fake documents so that when he grows up, he can be a known as an American Citizen. Then, we can make him President of the USA!"

Wow! They really planned all this ahead of time, didn't they!

Old 05-24-2011, 06:31 PM

5,068 posts, read 10,132,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
And I have a problem with the Virgin Mary on a piece of toast.

It's a stamp. What you're seeing is not bad spelling. It is bad inking.
Sorry, but that is clearly Marilyn Monroe.

Old 05-24-2011, 06:32 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,563,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistorianDude View Post
Several times. And better yet, I have read what she said when interviewed by WND (a source I'm sure you consider impeccable) where she asserted that she did not know if West delivered him.
So, how many Stanley's do you know giving birth to a Barack Hussein Obama?
what, are you saying she made it up? Of course she did. That's the trouble with lying, you have to make up another to cover the previous, on and on it goes. I'm sure she thought she was helping your cause, just like you do.

Old 05-24-2011, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post
Yes, I can see it now. In a new born nursery in an unknown hospital in Kenya, there was a baby boy. "Aha!" says someone wise. "Let's begin making fake documents so that when he grows up, he can be a known as an American Citizen. Then, we can make him President of the USA!"

A lot of people knew that claiming to be a citizen of the U.S. has many benefits, including educational opportunity. His future would simply be brighter. This is not rocket science.

Old 05-24-2011, 06:40 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
You'll find it right next to the raised seal (the invisible one)
that's nice.

first up, you didn't answer the question. where, in the statement that you posted, does it say that dr west delivered obama?

second, out of morbid curiosity, which raised seal are you talking about this time?

Old 05-24-2011, 06:46 PM

26,569 posts, read 14,441,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
what, are you saying she made it up? Of course she did. That's the trouble with lying, you have to make up another to cover the previous, on and on it goes.
who's lying? we agree that she she made the statement. the statement that never says dr west delivered obama.

Old 05-24-2011, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
that's nice.

first up, you didn't answer the question. where, in the statement that you posted, does it say that dr west delivered obama?

second, out of morbid curiosity, which raised seal are you talking about this time?
Have you noticed that there is no seal on this proposed long form,yet Savannah Guthrie, MSNBC, says she felt it. Odd, huh?

read it again - she says it. You are being obtuse.
Quote:
I may be the only person left who specifically remembers his birth. His parents are gone, his grandmother is gone, the obstetrician who delivered him is gone,” said Nelson, referring to Dr. Rodney T. West, who died in February at the age of 98. Here’s the story: Nelson was having dinner at the Outrigger Canoe Club on Waikiki Beach with Dr. West, the father of her college friend Jo-Anne. Making conversation, Nelson turned to Dr. West and said: “So, tell me something interesting that happened this week,” she said.
His response: “Well, today, Stanley had a baby. Now that’s something to write home about.”
The new mother was Stanley Dunham, and the baby was Barack Hussein Obama.
“I penned the name on a napkin, and I did write home about it,” said Nelson, knowing that her father, Stanley A. Czurles, director of the Art Education Department at Buffalo State College, would be interested in the Stanley connection.
She also remembers Dr. West mentioning that the baby’s father was the first black student at the University of Hawaii and how taken he was by the baby’s name.
“I remember Dr. West saying ‘Barack Hussein Obama, now that’s a musical name,’” said Nelson.

Old 05-24-2011, 07:02 PM

I don't know why you can't fathom the idea that Obama is a certifiable liar. He can't help himself, and you shouldn't be helping him either.
Yahoo! Video Detail for 16 Lies in 7 Minutes: Obama's First State Of The Union Video Breakdown

Old 05-24-2011, 07:28 PM

15,089 posts, read 8,631,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padgett2 View Post

What in God's name are you talking about? This forgery was created in 2011 ... had it existed before, it would have been released before.

On the other hand ... real documents would have been created at the time of birth.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies