Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-10-2011, 01:20 AM

14,361 posts, read 9,785,070 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
Yeah because the best that they could come up with in a vast conspiracy involving the federal and state government is photoshop...LMAO. Speaking of evidence, he showed his birth certificate a long time ago. Get a life!!!! He won fair and square, get over it.
And look how well the country is doing under his watch. His economic prowess and fiscal genius is so far ahead of the curve, there isn't a person on earth who can figure it out. At least he was born here, possibly.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2011, 08:47 AM

17,468 posts, read 12,932,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
No, you're just "implying", not saying. The rest of the RW can of course draw their own conclusions from your little "curiosity". You just want to raise doubt, create another little conspiracy theory. There seems to be no level to which the RW will not stoop in order to discredit Obama. It's shameful.

I don't recall seeing any pictures of my own mother pregnant, but her name is on my BC.
You try finding one of Michelle or Barack holding their children. I'm not starting anything, just stating there are no pictures. Google the Bush's there are all kinds of pics of President Bush holding their children when they are weeks old.

Old 06-10-2011, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc42gb43 View Post
Maybe birtherism is an inhereted trait, to be passed down from generation to generation then? Just "asking questions," are we? Who knows, maybe Sasha and Malia were secretly born in Kenya too, eh?
Something is odd I must say!! You do know, when you ask a question, you are asked to sit down and be quite!!

Old 06-10-2011, 08:50 AM

6,757 posts, read 8,280,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3~Shepherds View Post
I was born the same year as President Obama, I have pics of my mother carrying me and holding me as a baby. You try finding one of Michelle or Barack holding their children. I'm not starting anything, just stating there are no pictures. Google the Bush's there are all kinds of pics of President Bush holding their children when they are weeks old.
The fact that they haven't been released does not mean they don't exist. I have lots of pictures of me as an infant and small child, with and without my parents, but I defy you to find them on Google. Yes, I'm just a regular person, and Obama is the President, but that does not mean he is required to release his family photos, any more than I am, or you are.

Old 06-10-2011, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
The fact that they haven't been released does not mean they don't exist. I have lots of pictures of me as an infant and small child, with and without my parents, but I defy you to find them on Google. Yes, I'm just a regular person, and Obama is the President, but that does not mean he is required to release his family photos, any more than I am, or you are.
Your right, please what celebrity or President holds their own photos. When pics are out there people release them. Google Michelle pregnant and see what the first pic shows you. People put things out there, even if the family doesn't. We are in the 20th century where nothing is private.!!

Old 06-10-2011, 09:34 AM

20,892 posts, read 16,073,168 times
Quote:
You try finding one of Michelle or Barack holding their children. I'm not starting anything, just stating there are no pictures. Google the Bush's there are all kinds of pics of President Bush holding their children when they are weeks old.

Old 06-10-2011, 11:00 AM

6,757 posts, read 8,280,807 times
Quote:
Your right, please what celebrity or President holds their own photos. When pics are out there people release them. Google Michelle pregnant and see what the first pic shows you. People put things out there, even if the family doesn't. We are in the 20th century where nothing is private.!!
Actually, we are in the 21st century. And if your family photos are in a photo album, who's going to have access to them, unless you allow it?

Also, see Historian Dude's post. Apparently, he's a better googler than you are.

Old 06-10-2011, 12:14 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,437,840 times
Quote:
Something is odd I must say!!
wow....... did this page really just happen?

i think sheperd's post is a good illustration of the conspiracy mind-set. where something as mundane and typical as not being able to easily find personal photos of someone with their kids becomes fodder for something nefarious. it also demonstrates a basic lack of research. a google image search for "malia obama baby" will bring up two of historydude's photos on the first page.

Old 06-10-2011, 12:15 PM

26,562 posts, read 14,437,840 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emeraldmaiden View Post
Actually, we are in the 21st century..
this made me smile.

Old 06-10-2011, 04:59 PM

HistorianDude...........For some reason your quote didn't come up
Hey I will give this to you!! I couldn't even find these. Now how about one of Michelle pregnant!! Just a thought, I really don't care.

Hopefully, this will be over and we will move on from the Obama's adgenda!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies