Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If a man who identifies himself as "heterosexual" rapes another man is he really a homosex
yes 95 57.93%
no 69 42.07%
Voters: 164. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 03:33 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,280 times

Advertisements

Kinsey was sick in the head...all joking aside.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-25-2011, 03:34 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,014,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reconmark View Post
Your'e not making yourself look too heterosexual!!!...

Don't bother to reason with it, it was meant to demonstrate to absurdity of your postings!!!
LOL! Never had a complaint from a male partner yet...and my husband is very satisfied. What's absurd is to ignore research and just stoop to trying to insult other posters. But that's the way lazy people "discuss" issues.

Old 05-25-2011, 03:34 PM

17,440 posts, read 28,600,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
So "uppity" just means that a woman has to be smarter than some men. This forum is evidence of that theory. Could you provide a link that backs up the contention that men's rights have been "restricted?"
The Dominique Strauss-Kahn and Arnold Schwarzenegger scandals, the Clinton impeachment, the fact that white women qualify for affirmative action, the toughening of antiprostitution laws (although ironically NY's laws against prostitution, the toughest in the US, were signed by Eliot Spitzer...), sexual harrassment laws being expanded to include "hostile work environments", etc.. etc.

Old 05-25-2011, 03:39 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
The Dominique Strauss-Kahn and Arnold Schwarzenegger scandals, the Clinton impeachment, the fact that white women qualify for affirmative action, the toughening of antiprostitution laws (although ironically NY's laws against prostitution, the toughest in the US, were signed by Eliot Spitzer...), sexual harrassment laws being expanded to include "hostile work environments", etc.. etc.
Eliott Spitzer... what a piece of work. A personal favorite of yours no doubt.

I don't know how you can manage to type something in defense of men like Schwarzenegger and Strauss-Khan. Un-Be-lieveable.

Old 05-25-2011, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
LOL! Never had a complaint from a male partner yet...and my husband is very satisfied. What's absurd is to ignore research and just stoop to trying to insult other posters. But that's the way lazy people "discuss" issues.
You caught me!!!..I assumed you were qualified to even be posting on this issue of men and their penises!!!

Never occurred to me some women would feel qualified to tell men how wrong they are concearning a topic on MALE homosexuality..

We are done, this is barbershop talk..bye.

Old 05-25-2011, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
In my world it's not normal for a married man (and elected public official) to have a secret family for 14 years right under the nose of his wife, and 40 million people in the state he governs.

In my world it's not normal for a married man to jump a hotel maid and leave his DNA on her uniform.
"Traditional values" would have considered both of those to be normal (although I think DSK was framed)

And its not an ideological thing. I think Clarence Thomas got slandered and framed as well, and he's a conservative.

I've also noticed that you're very down on Latin American cultures, is it because they tend to be more into "traditional values" than the US today?

Quote:
If in your world that's perfectly normal then something is wrong with where you live.
Which is where you live.

Quote:
P.S. Kinsey was a quack. He used pedophiles who sexually molested children in his quackery research.
There have been many doctors who have also used research from Nazi and Japanese experiments during WW2 as part of their research on pain. You need to get your sources from somewhere if you're doing research even if the sources involve unspeakable crimes. In your mind his major sin was having a penis.

Old 05-25-2011, 03:44 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by majoun View Post
"Traditional values" would have considered both of those to be normal (although I think DSK was framed)

And its not an ideological thing. I think Clarence Thomas got slandered and framed as well, and he's a conservative.

I've also noticed that you're very down on Latin American cultures, is it because they tend to be more into "traditional values" than the US today?

Which is where you live.

There have been many doctors who have also used research from Nazi and Japanese experiments during WW2 as part of their research on pain. You need to get your sources from somewhere if you're doing research even if the sources involve unspeakable crimes. In your mind his major sin was having a penis.
Any attempt to have a reasonable conversation with you about 80% of the time is a waste of energy, 18% of the time it's nearly impossible, which leaves 2% of the time you have a fleeting moment of clarity. One thing is clear, you love being a chauvinist, and enjoy re-interpreting what someone types to suit YOUR views, even when you're 100% wrong about what the other person has typed, you still re-mold it into something that suits YOUR world view.

I suggest you go over my posts and take an honest look at what I type.

You're extremely narrowminded.

It's like talking to a robot parrot.

Last edited by LuckyGem; 05-25-2011 at 03:56 PM..

Old 05-25-2011, 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Eliott Spitzer... what a piece of work. A personal favorite of yours no doubt.

I don't know how you can manage to type something in defense of men like Schwarzenegger and Strauss-Khan. Un-Be-lieveable.
Spitzer was a hypocrite. He got what he deserved.
He vigorously prosecuted prostitution rings and signed the toughest anti-prostitution law in the US. He was asking for it.
If he wasn't such a hypocrite it would've been a different story.

My assessment of your posts is based on those that I have read. I don't know your positions on everything. What I do know: you hate men.

Old 05-25-2011, 03:45 PM

Majoun, are you male or female?..not a trick question, just trying to gauge your perspective.

Old 05-25-2011, 03:49 PM

Alright, no problems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies