Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-27-2011, 09:29 AM

4,160 posts, read 5,605,124 times

Advertisements

I don't care what side you are on..it was out of line-you are supposed to be a professional and you can have heated discussions but to call someone that? Out of line period...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2011, 09:58 AM

19,792 posts, read 13,902,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrsoul View Post
I don't care what side you are on..it was out of line-you are supposed to be a professional and you can have heated discussions but to call someone that? Out of line period...
When I heard that he called Laura Ingram a ****, this came to mind:

Old 05-27-2011, 11:55 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,849,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
For any mathematically challenged (like those who believe if they post a number it is the real number)...one word does not equal 29 pages...

And thanks once again....
No one is forcing you to post. If you're through with the thread, pass on by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
Couldn't agree more. Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld should have been prosecuted for treason for getting the nation into a war under false pretenses. Someone should have gone to jail for illegally tapping American's phones. Someone also should have been disbarred for forcing Ass't US Attorneys to prosecute partisan cases.
Maybe obama? He's doing the same, even started a third war.

Old 05-27-2011, 01:30 PM

10,420 posts, read 10,791,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
for calling Laura Ingraham a ****, rhymes with smut.

http://dailycaller.com/2011/05/25/ed-schultz-gets-one-week-unpaid-suspension-for-right-wing-****-remark/ (broken link)

Now, isn't this leftist creep the one that always talks about "civility"?

Yet, you won't find a better misogynist than this creepy lefty.

It's like I always said - what the Left unjustifiably accuses the Right of doing, they are guilty of themselves.

It's way past time NBC gets rid of these radical, nasty leftists - they do nothing but marginalize and discredit the whole network. It's no wonder REAL journalists don't want to be seen on their shows.
Comcast is not going to let them get away with the carp the J. Immelt did.

Old 05-27-2011, 02:38 PM

6,193 posts, read 5,355,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
Such a fuss over somone with only ten listeners! ??

No wonder repugs are so afraid of Schultz!
Some has mistaken fear for loathing.

And it ain't us.

Old 05-27-2011, 02:51 PM

4,160 posts, read 5,605,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTAtech View Post
When I heard that he called Laura Ingram a ****, this came to mind:

Ha ! I forgot about that...good one

Old 05-27-2011, 07:53 PM

22,620 posts, read 24,451,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Skeffington View Post
Laura was cordial to accept that fake apology.

If NBC News was still owned by GE, though, I'll bet he wouldn't have apologized OR been suspended...
Yep, that apology was fake as a homies fur coat. The brass told Ed to apologize and apologize real good or they would can him. This is not the first time Ed has had a run in with MSNBC management.

Old 05-27-2011, 08:01 PM

22,620 posts, read 24,451,643 times
Quote:
Civility, as in posts following an attack mode, using the phrase "repugs", and followed by ?
Come on, we all know how vile the leftists can be: Repigs, Republiscum, Rethugs, Rethuglicans, Teabaggers, Teatards, Talk SL*T......that is what they TRULY think of the right.......even when they are ACTING civil.

No more mending fences in this country. One side wants open homosexual acts in the streets......as in the SF Gay Pride Parade.........the other side is operating in a different universe. Time to divide up the country and put up borders.

Old 05-27-2011, 08:54 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,535,325 times
Quote:
Maybe they're confusing Lauras - Laura Inghram and Laura Schlessinger (Dr. Laura)? Dr. Laura DID use the N word.
As I recall, Dr. Laura was trying to make a point with a caller, who was in a mixed race marriage and being overly sensitive. It got taken out of context and misconstrued. How many years of helping people, out the window, because she dared to utter a forbidden word, while trying to clarify a point to a caller.
Ed is just a fat bag o wind, who nobody is listening to anyways. Let him spew his garbage, he's a comedian, he just doesn't know it. MSNBC is the comic channel.

Old 05-27-2011, 09:04 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,282,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
As I recall, Dr. Laura was trying to make a point with a caller, who was in a mixed race marriage and being overly sensitive. It got taken out of context and misconstrued. How many years of helping people, out the window, because she dared to utter a forbidden word, while trying to clarify a point to a caller.
Ed is just a fat bag o wind, who nobody is listening to anyways. Let him spew his garbage, he's a comedian, he just doesn't know it. MSNBC is the comic channel.
I can't believe you are making excuses for Dr. Laura saying the N word over and over again while condemning Ed Shultz for calling Laura S. a media Sl*T! The incident with Dr. Laura was not taken out of context any more than what Ed said was taken out of context. Neither one was acceptable language for TV or the radio. Conservatives talking out of both sides of their mouths, like you are doing here, makes it hard to take anything they/you say seriously.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies