Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2011, 01:37 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,446,267 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Hell, Ayers wished he had blown up more people and buildings so maybe wishing he knew Obama better is the same kind of wish.

When somebody comes to your house for political reasons, as happened in that little meeting that night I would think you would want to know who is coming. Your quotes from the NYT don't mean a lot to me because of what they are doing all the time. The NYT just leans a bit too far left for me to accept their story much of the time.

You have owned nobody with that post but keep hoping.
I can't believe they are trying to argue that Obama just met Bill Ayers recently. IIRC, Obama's mother and Bill Ayer's parents were tight. Bill Ayers is also Obama's neighbor in Chicago, along with Farrakahn.

Ayers also wrote one of Obama's books.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2011, 01:44 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,760,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
You are aware, I'm sure, that Obama didn't start the Arab Spring. It grew organically from within the various countries as a self-motivated push for democracy and freedom. Don't forget that extremists of your ilk were complaining that he wasn't involved enough a few months ago. So, let's get the silly line of attack straight.

by the way - where are you ever going to get your daily dose of manipulated reality once Beck's show is canned? He's like the Harold Camping of talk shows!

LOLOL You are aware aren't you that many of the Arab dissidents met in the U.S. years before the Arab Spring? I didn't think you did.

Old 05-27-2011, 01:49 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,446,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MORebelWoman View Post
LOLOL You are aware aren't you that many of the Arab dissidents met in the U.S. years before the Arab Spring? I didn't think you did.
They also believe that all the revolutions going on in the ME are all grass root stuff that came out of nowhere. Meanwhile Obama and the people that got him elected have been working on this for several years. With all the info out there that backs that up, people still think it was a natural series of events? Man, it must suck to be that duped!

Old 05-27-2011, 01:58 PM

1,970 posts, read 1,760,748 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
They also believe that all the revolutions going on in the ME are all grass root stuff that came out of nowhere. Meanwhile Obama and the people that got him elected have been working on this for several years. With all the info out there that backs that up, people still think it was a natural series of events? Man, it must suck to be that duped!
I no longer wonder what it is like to be part of the "ignroance is bliss" crowd. LOLOL Yep, it must suck to realize that you have been duped, but worse, it must suck to realize that you are still backing a person who wishes for the downfall of this country.

Old 05-27-2011, 02:24 PM

4,100 posts, read 4,514,352 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
I can't believe you all are advocating for brutal dictatorships.
eh, most of them voted for Bush
http://thankyoubasedgod.com/forum/images/smilies/New/fbj4fb.png (broken link)

Old 05-28-2011, 09:18 AM

12,711 posts, read 13,472,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgoldie View Post
The other thing that most people don't know is that the grand mufti of jerusalem, a high up islamic religious leader and the uncle of arafat, was a close friend of hitler and lived in berlin. He raised up regiments of muslim troops to fight along with the nazis
Yeah, and we fought on the same side of the war as Stalin and Mao. So what? We had our reasons for fighting alongside butchers, they had their reasons.

BTW Yassir Arafat was not a blood relative of the Grand Mufti, although that is a common misconception as they both had as one of their surnames al-Husseini. But again, so what even if they were related?

Old 05-28-2011, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Today Beck talked about the formation of a new political party in Egypt. Wasn't that where this Obama Spring started? Are they to have elections in September? Do most of us with any smarts not think that the Muslim Brotherhood will win the election?
There's no reason to assume the MB will win the election. There's never been a free election in Egypt. But more importantly, even your article, written by someone who is unabashedly pro-Israel, doesn't mention the MB or argue that the "new" party has any important level of support.

There are Nazi-oriented parties in many countries including the United States. I don't lose sleep over them, because they're not important.

Old 05-28-2011, 09:27 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,436,896 times
Quote:
Right...you believe that then I have some oceanfront property in Montana to sell you.

There's an agenda and gameplay going on in the ME right now and it ain't "grass roots".

Old 05-28-2011, 09:34 AM

Quote:

Old 05-28-2011, 10:14 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,928,124 times
Quote:
Today Beck talked about the formation of a new political party in Egypt. Wasn't that where this Obama Spring started? Are they to have elections in September? Do most of us with any smarts not think that the Muslim Brotherhood will win the election? Well now I agree with Beck that the Brotherhood is behind the new party that is forming right now. They will call themselves the New Nazi Party, in their language, that is. Beck offered some thoughts about how those of the Brotherhood were good supporters of the Nazis in Germany against Jews.

Please watch for the coming news about this party. I know we won't see a lot about it from the MSM but surely someone in the group will start it.

Egyptian Nazi Party? What happened to “never again”? | Free State Revolution
A right-wing talking head speaks and his minion passes on the "stuff" as being some sort of truth. Speculation is fine, just so long as the speculator understands the difference between speculating and actual fact, seems some here do not.
Casper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies