Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2011, 08:58 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,259,818 times

Advertisements

Today Beck talked about the formation of a new political party in Egypt. Wasn't that where this Obama Spring started? Are they to have elections in September? Do most of us with any smarts not think that the Muslim Brotherhood will win the election? Well now I agree with Beck that the Brotherhood is behind the new party that is forming right now. They will call themselves the New Nazi Party, in their language, that is. Beck offered some thoughts about how those of the Brotherhood were good supporters of the Nazis in Germany against Jews.

Please watch for the coming news about this party. I know we won't see a lot about it from the MSM but surely someone in the group will start it.

Egyptian Nazi Party? What happened to “never again”? | Free State Revolution
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2011, 10:18 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,703,499 times
You are aware, I'm sure, that Obama didn't start the Arab Spring. It grew organically from within the various countries as a self-motivated push for democracy and freedom. Don't forget that extremists of your ilk were complaining that he wasn't involved enough a few months ago. So, let's get the silly line of attack straight.

by the way - where are you ever going to get your daily dose of manipulated reality once Beck's show is canned? He's like the Harold Camping of talk shows!

Old 05-26-2011, 10:23 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,924,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
You are aware, I'm sure, that Obama didn't start the Arab Spring. It grew organically from within the various countries as a self-motivated push for democracy and freedom. ...........
You and others ignore that Andy Stern, Richard Trumpka, Bill Ayers/Bernadine Dohrn have been working behind the scenes for years. The CIA has been stirring this pot for decades. It was anything but "organic".

I thought winter began when Israel launches the first nuke to defend itself.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:44 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,259,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post
You are aware, I'm sure, that Obama didn't start the Arab Spring. It grew organically from within the various countries as a self-motivated push for democracy and freedom. Don't forget that extremists of your ilk were complaining that he wasn't involved enough a few months ago. So, let's get the silly line of attack straight.

by the way - where are you ever going to get your daily dose of manipulated reality once Beck's show is canned? He's like the Harold Camping of talk shows!
I agree with what Beck said today when talking about the new political party that is forming in Egypt at this very minute. I agree that it is a very important part of the Muslim Brotherhood that is involved in the new party. They supported Hitler in the day in his attempt to get rid of Jews and they want very much to get rid of Israel now.

I will be able to get my shot of Beck on his new web site as long as the new Obama group in DC doesn't shut him down. What do you know about that new shut down the right group? I would help you but I have tried to do it already.

Now back to the Arab Spring, That name was coined by somebody in the Whtie House since Obama was first at it. As Beck says I am sure that the whole thing was planned for years before it started. They did have some very good places to start the movement but it was planned and I am not sure how many Americans are involved in the planning.

I have been sure that Obama was involved with those Muslms for more months than you are talking about.

Old 05-26-2011, 10:54 PM

3,360 posts, read 12,266,758 times
I read about that too. What people outside the middle east are mistakenly hoping for is a democracy with freedoms as we know it. However, democracy merely means that what the majority of the people want will be their rule. Polls have shown time and again that what the majority want there is islamic sharia law. How could it be othewise when they are fed this stuff from birth?

The other thing that most people don't know is that the grand mufti of jerusalem, a high up islamic religious leader and the uncle of arafat, was a close friend of hitler and lived in berlin. He raised up regiments of muslim troops to fight along with the nazis, a natural alliance as they both had the annilation of world judiasm as their creed.

I think it's becoming clear that our (military and otherwise) involvement in the muslim world however good intentioned is looked upon by that side as a heinous act upon them all and a cause of their attacks on us.

Old 05-26-2011, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I agree with what Beck said today when talking about the new political party that is forming in Egypt at this very minute. I agree that it is a very important part of the Muslim Brotherhood that is involved in the new party. They supported Hitler in the day in his attempt to get rid of Jews and they want very much to get rid of Israel now.

I will be able to get my shot of Beck on his new web site as long as the new Obama group in DC doesn't shut him down. What do you know about that new shut down the right group? I would help you but I have tried to do it already.

Now back to the Arab Spring, That name was coined by somebody in the Whtie House since Obama was first at it. As Beck says I am sure that the whole thing was planned for years before it started. They did have some very good places to start the movement but it was planned and I am not sure how many Americans are involved in the planning.

I have been sure that Obama was involved with those Muslms for more months than you are talking about.
If you want to know where Obama came by the term Arab Spring you need look no further than this person:
Khalidi and Obama: kindred spirits [Martin Kramer's Sandbox]

http://arabwritersgroup.wordpress.com/2008/10/30/hanania-who-is-rashid-khalidi-and-why-is-he-a-factor-in-the-presidential-election-for-immediate-release-10-30-08/ (broken link)

http://www.noquarterusa.net/blog/200...ers-and-obama/

Last edited by lifelongMOgal; 05-26-2011 at 11:17 PM..

Old 05-26-2011, 11:43 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,074,040 times
Pay no attention to the men behind the curtain.

Old 05-26-2011, 11:46 PM

3,045 posts, read 3,192,481 times
Wow, religious political parties get formed in the middle east? Really? Also, you do realize that Fox IS the mainstream media, right?

I'm begging to see why John Stewart keeps mentioning that his job is easy.

Old 05-27-2011, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noexcuseforignorance View Post
Wow, religious political parties get formed in the middle east? Really? Also, you do realize that Fox IS the mainstream media, right?

I'm begging to see why John Stewart keeps mentioning that his job is easy.
Translation: deflect thread, do not address topic.

Old 05-27-2011, 10:19 AM

4,696 posts, read 5,820,739 times
This is why I was against the Egyptian revolution to begin with. I knew "democracy" in the Middle East=Radical Islam. That's the will of the people.

I was so unimpressed with how the young Egyptians organized the revolution through social networking sites. The U.S media told us we were supposed to be in awe of that. Despite technology, the young Egyptians are much more backwards and primitive than their elders. Until recent years Egyptian women weer allowed to wear Western clothes. Now they are all covered up. You should see pictures of the graduating class of the U of Cairo from 1978 and compare it to today. The young Egyptains are extereme Islamics and that's why they wanted revolution so much...they despise secularism.

There are many things I dislike about Obama and his support of the "Arab spring" is one of the top of the list. The killing of OBL won't really change much in the scheme of things but the Egyptian revolution will have a huge impact for the worse. Wait until you see who wins their "free" elections.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies