Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-07-2011, 01:27 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BirchBarlow View Post
or a Republican, he would apologize, not only to his constituents, and to the entire country, but also to the Jewish people. He has debased the Jewish people by embodying all of the negative stereotypes used to incite anti-Semitism. He's debased his constituents, the entire House of Representatives, as well as the American flag, not to mention that he's compromised our national security. If he were a mensch, he would resign immediately and check himself into the Bellevue mental hospital to get the help he needs.

Anthony Weiner has single-handedly set the Jewish people back centuries with his exemplary of negative Jewish stereotypes. He's an embarrassment and a disgrace to Jews all over the world and if I had my way, he would be forced to resign not only from his Congressional seat, but also from his Judaism. I guarantee you he's fomented even more hatred of Jews and the United States among Muslims and I wouldn't be surprised if it will result in either an attack on the United States or an anti-Semitic attack somewhere in Europe. But alas, Anthony Weiner is but merely a Democrat, so his poor behavior will be excused by the Democrat establishment.
It's Congressman Weiner...not Rabbi Weiner.

BTW...Weiner's mom is Italian, maybe he should apologize to the Pope too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2011, 01:31 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,978,392 times
Quote:
or a Republican, he would apologize, not only to his constituents, and to the entire country, but also to the Jewish people. He has debased the Jewish people by embodying all of the negative stereotypes used to incite anti-Semitism. He's debased his constituents, the entire House of Representatives, as well as the American flag, not to mention that he's compromised our national security. If he were a mensch, he would resign immediately and check himself into the Bellevue mental hospital to get the help he needs.

Anthony Weiner has single-handedly set the Jewish people back centuries with his exemplary of negative Jewish stereotypes. He's an embarrassment and a disgrace to Jews all over the world and if I had my way, he would be forced to resign not only from his Congressional seat, but also from his Judaism. I guarantee you he's fomented even more hatred of Jews and the United States among Muslims and I wouldn't be surprised if it will result in either an attack on the United States or an anti-Semitic attack somewhere in Europe. But alas, Anthony Weiner is but merely a Democrat, so his poor behavior will be excused by the Democrat establishment.
Sorry. Wiener doesn't have a record of running on a Family Values platform like moralizing GOPers do.

He doesn't try and legislate what women can do with their bodies, and who and adult is allowed to marry, or try and prevent open gays from joining the military.

No apology needed Weiner. This is between you and your wife.

Ignore the voyeurs.

Old 06-07-2011, 01:36 PM
C.C

2,235 posts, read 2,363,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Well, Brietbart sure is getting GREAT press, which IS his due, after he was framed and smeared by Weiner and the Left.

Breitbart.tv » Breitbart Tells Matt Lauer How He Broke Weinergate Story

Video on the link.

Breitbart: Weiner offering limited version of truth - The Early Show - CBS News

He sure does make sure he mentions it.

I wonder if the Left learned a lesson here.
Make no mistake, the libs are far, far more chagrined by Breitbart's vindication than they are by Weiner's disgrace. A week ago DKos was giddy at the prospect of exposing Breitbart as a liar.

Of course it took the MSM a while to accept the reality of the John Edwards affair too - they desperately wanted it to be an Enquirer fabrication...

Old 06-07-2011, 01:36 PM

6,993 posts, read 6,338,198 times
Quote:

Get a grip!!

Old 06-07-2011, 01:40 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,852,274 times
I must admit, I've never even heard of the Hillary Clinton lover accusations until I started this thread.

Snarls, smears and innuendo for Hillary Clinton as attack dogs get ready for the fray - Times Online

Quote:
One claimed that Hillary Clinton was having a lesbian affair with Huma Abedin, her beautiful aide.
That's insane, I would have never guessed or suspected that in a million years.

Old 06-07-2011, 01:43 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,855,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.C View Post
Make no mistake, the libs are far, far more chagrined by Breitbart's vindication than they are by Weiner's disgrace. A week ago DKos was giddy at the prospect of exposing Breitbart as a liar.

Of course it took the MSM a while to accept the reality of the John Edwards affair too - they desperately wanted it to be an Enquirer fabrication...
Just looking to the next Breitfart target.

Old 06-07-2011, 01:43 PM

13,186 posts, read 14,978,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
I must admit, I've never even heard of the Hillary Clinton lover accusations until I started this thread.

Snarls, smears and innuendo for Hillary Clinton as attack dogs get ready for the fray - Times Online

That's insane, I would have never guessed or suspected that in a million years.
Now the voyeur has gone to someone else's sex life....Wienergate wasn't enough....now Hillary has a female lover...lol

It's all about lying...he'll tell you....lol

Old 06-07-2011, 01:45 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
Just looking to the next Breitfart target.
You should be, there are many for him to choose from.

Old 06-07-2011, 01:45 PM

1,677 posts, read 1,668,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
I think what's just as bad as the creepy perv, is how many people are defending the creepy perv simply because he has a (D) after his name. Is that really how low we've sunk as a society that we will defend a flasher just because he's "our guy?"
A flasher? Oh c'mon, he's a lot more than just a flasher.

He had ongoing online relationships with women...so he knew them and they reciprocated. His intention was to meet them as he told this former Democrat campaign worker.

If he didn't want to hook up with them, there would be no reason to verify his identity as he did here

Eventually, someone he did hook up with will come forward, unless it was a married woman.

Old 06-07-2011, 01:48 PM
C.C

2,235 posts, read 2,363,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlet_ohara View Post
A flasher? Oh c'mon, he's a lot more than just a flasher.

He had ongoing online relationships with women...so he knew them and they reciprocated. His intention was to meet them as he told this former Democrat campaign worker.

If he didn't want to hook up with them, there would be no reason to verify his identity as he did here

Eventually, someone he did hook up with will come forward, unless it was a married woman.
That's an interesting point - if it's just on-line flirting, what kind of idiot uses his real identity???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies