Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-30-2011, 09:19 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,190,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
Yes, that's the point. So far, he has REFUSED to call in the police<snip>
That's just silly, you have no idea what's going on behind the scenes...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2011, 09:27 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Quote:
Even with all the evidence, the timeline, the facts, the behavior...you still believe this guy is innocent.

Again, ask yourself; With all the above the same, what if this were a republican?
Fact 1: Wiener is #1 on the Republican's enemy list on Medicare.

Fact 2: The source of this story is coming from sleazeball, ring wing Andrew Breithart who has lost all credibility with fair minded and thinking people. (Or have Republicans forgotten what he tried to do to Shirley Sherrod?)

Fact 3: Facts one and two strongly suggest a set up and nothing found thus far proves any different.

Old 05-30-2011, 09:35 AM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,254 times
Quote:
Yes, that's the point. So far, he has REFUSED to call in the police. Along with his other actions and facts about this event, that points to a guilty man.
You've made this point about Weiner not calling the police about a dozen times in this thread. How do you know that he hasn't? Just because he hasn't explicitly said it to the press doesn't mean that he hasn't contacted the authorities.

Quote:
There really is only TWO options;

Either his multiple accounts were hacked and an investigation should follow OR

He really did send a lewd picture to a woman he was following on twitter and then has tried desperately to cover it up.
I generally agree. Either Weiner's twitter and yfrog accounts were hacked or he sent an inappropriate picture to a young woman and is lying to cover it up. However, if his account was hacked, why does that mean there has to be some sort of investigation? About six months ago, my facebook account was hacked. Somebody in China used my account to send about 100 friends 419 scam emails before I found out about it. Did I call the police? No, I just changed my password. The security standards on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter don't change depending on the user. Again, you keep posting info from Breitbart and his followers, and they really just aren't something I'm going to believe - and I could be convinced that he did send an inappropriate pic and is lying.

Old 05-30-2011, 10:18 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Here's a Timeline for ya sanrene, blows yours to HELL!

AND HERE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
Grand slam right there Though facts are things right wing crazies could care less about. Count on the RWNJ's to keep deflecting and coming up with other garbage than actually be adults and admit they were trolling up the forum with hate filled garbage from someone using childish dirty tricks to smear someone.
This doesnt begin to explain things..

His tivo would have nothing to do with this, and even if his FB account was hacked, we are discussing twitter and another site..

Could they all have been hacked simultaniously, absolutely, but then nonsense about comparing the posted images to the actual images, a left wing defense posted previously would be nonsense..

It sounds like the left just keeps creating up random excuses to explain the actions, hoping some of them stick..

Personally, I dont care if he tweeted his personal junk or if his accounts were hacked, but the explinations from the left doesnt explain what took place. You guys need to stop, calm down, get the facts together, and then post an accurate timeline with relevant information.

It is after all a crime to hack, and if a congressman can have his information attacked, then so could the president.

Old 05-30-2011, 10:19 AM

patriotusa76 has his Twitter account hidden from the public now, is he skeered?!!

Old 05-30-2011, 10:22 AM

69,368 posts, read 64,081,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
That's just silly, you have no idea what's going on behind the scenes...
If he called the police, he would be touting this as evidence of his innocence. You cant possibly believe he wouldnt tell people this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Fact 1: Wiener is #1 on the Republican's enemy list on Medicare.
He lied about the Republican position, then why wouldnt he lie about this? I happen to believe him in this instance, but that being said, it still doesnt validate the information defending him as accurate. It just makes no sense, the timeline, the postings, the disputing of the photo because it was compared with the original (which you wouldnt have if it was hacked), etc.

When you lie about others, then why would you expect others to not return the favor? This doesnt begin to justify the attacks, but a lier becomes a target due to their own actions.

Old 05-30-2011, 10:33 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,929,215 times
Twitter

Oh dear, it appears the lady is NOT going to back up Weiner's hacking story.

Old 05-30-2011, 10:35 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Quote:
Twitter

You posted earlier that she wiped all her accounts off the net. How do you know this new twitter account is even the same girl? Answer: you don't. But a lengthy article posted in this thread, where she was interviewed, was clearing saying she believe it was a hacking situation. This new account could easily be a fake.

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/..._from_rep.html

Old 05-30-2011, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Twitter

You only post the tweets that supports your agenda eh?

"I do not back, nor do I doubt, any hacking theory."

"Even more ridiculous than the idea that I was having an affair with AW, is the theory that I
helped set him up. Who comes up with this?"

https://twitter.com/#!/GennetteC

Last edited by meson; 05-30-2011 at 10:47 AM..

Old 05-30-2011, 10:39 AM

25,619 posts, read 36,677,590 times
Quote:
Twitter

Ok so she denies hacking up a Wiener. What women dosent? LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies