Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-06-2011, 02:57 PM

1,759 posts, read 2,028,447 times

Advertisements

I don't care what perverted stuff he does,
although he is a total scumbag for doing this as a married man, but I suppose that's beside the point?

However, I don't like this whole "Ohhhh, that wasn't me. Someone else did it.
I did not. Have. Sexual. Relations. With that woman." kind of thing.

You want to show everyone your manhood?
How about starting w/ some rhymes-with-walls which I probably am not allowed to say here.

Do what you're going to do, but come clean when you're caught. Simple.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2011, 02:58 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,189,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
I wonder how BETRAYED the Left feels going to bat for this guy?
I still believe Breitbart is a POS dirtbag....

6,125 posts, read 7,470,526 times
Well, how long will it take for us to hear that he had 'phone sex' with his girl pals?

41,325 posts, read 44,926,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Lots of people stupidly use the same passwords when setting up accounts and are therefore subject to getting hacked on more than one account. As for him "deleting the evidence" he very well could have taken screen shots and/or forwarded them to authorities before deleting the photos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
UPDATE: This topic and issue is a propaganda piece started by Breitbart (nuff' said) and spread through his ultra-right wing "big government" website. Photo has been easily debunked. Breitbart publishes risqué photo, claims it’s Anthony Weiner’s wiener (UPDATED) | The Raw Story

Hopefully Breitbart and whomever is responsible is arrest and/or sued.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Sarene: Most people know that Andrew Breitbard has the creditability of a slug. Try again. He's a smut source and nothing more.
Quote:
No doubt. Breitbart is a far right wing hack and using his website as a source shows no credibility. It's clear Breitbart and the right are trying to smear Weiner but I can see why, nothing scares the thug republicans like a strong democrat
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Agreed, the lazy POS needs to find himself a real job, never did an honest days work in his life...
Everybody satisfied now? Or will you all call Weiner a liar?

Will you admit Brietbart didn't lie about this in the least?

Quote:
Grand slam right there Though facts are things right wing crazies could care less about. Count on the RWNJ's to keep deflecting and coming up with other garbage than actually be adults and admit they were trolling up the forum with hate filled garbage from someone using childish dirty tricks to smear someone.
Quote:
I can't wait to see what kind of smear tactics they undoubtedly will cook up in the coming
weeks and months, should be HILARIOUS!
Quote:
Pretty sure you'll come up with some conspiracy theory to explain why, or you'll just let
Breitbat dictate it to you.
Sure better than being caught on the short end of the stick with Weiner.

THIS is a good, good day. Catching a "rising" start of the democrat party and watching as the Left (Kos kids) wipes the egg and disappointment off their faces.

1,027 posts, read 824,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
1. took picture of junk

2. twitted it to women whose ages he didn't even know

3. lied about it repeatedly

4. claimed he'd been hacked

all this is ok with you?

Are these impeachable offenses, is he a candidate for sainthood?

You guys tried this with Clinton and it back fired...why try again?

The only way I say he should resign if it he sent naked pictures of his junk to minors....in which case what I say wouldn't matter because that's already a Felony.

Old 06-06-2011, 02:59 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,135,256 times
Quote:
One thing we can all agree on, Weiner is well hung!
Havent seen the pic, and Im hoping I never do. I havent seen any of them except the cat one and his "topless" one. I think ive seen enough. I hope Breitbart does indeed try to keep the xxx ones under wraps. Those shouldnt be released.

9,137 posts, read 5,798,959 times
For ten days he lies, attacks his accusers and abuses reporters.
Now he, all of a sudden, he "Takes full responsibility for his actions."
WTF does that mean?

6,125 posts, read 7,470,526 times
The liberal media should apologize to Breitbart for claiming that he (Breitbart) was responsible for hacking his account. Weiner and the liberal media was trying to destroy Breitbart.

12,905 posts, read 15,648,952 times
Idiot. And not for doing what he did (which is actually really, really stupid) but for the whole cover up. YUCK.

52,708 posts, read 34,520,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summers73 View Post
hehe! +1
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies