Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-29-2011, 12:53 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,174,245 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
No. The only accounts worthy of hacking would be Palin's. He is a goof and simply got caught. But I find it interesting that the libs will always find an excuse and still hold this little twerp up as something worthy of serving while most right wingers will not defend their own when caught with pants down. Just an interesting observation and the dems wonder why they really can't change WA.
I'm more dubious about the little twerp who fabricated this story....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-29-2011, 12:54 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,874,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
There is no little twerp that fabricated the story.....all you have to do is look at the basic facts to realize he is caught and lying about it.

Old 05-29-2011, 12:57 PM

9,319 posts, read 18,716,205 times
Quote:
When we refuse to recognize a bad politician they just keep on multiplying. I know it is painful, but sometimes it is necessary.

Old 05-29-2011, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
When we refuse to recognize a bad politician they just keep on multiplying. I know it is painful, but sometimes it is necessary.
Sorry I refuse to take the word of a right wing blogger who has been proven more than once
to be less than honest....

Quote:
Rep. Anthony Weiner, probably the most powerful rising star of the Democratic Party at this point, should not have been surprised to find himself the target of Andrew Breitbart’s truth-distorting poison pen- indeed, it’s only shocking it took Breitbart this long to drum something up. Breitbart, who owns and operates a conservative blogging collective, is known for his habit of snipping and clipping the truth to cause a giant drama and backlash, one that unfortunately tends to take down innocent people before the actual facts of the matter are ever examined.
More here

Last edited by meson; 05-29-2011 at 01:12 PM..

Old 05-29-2011, 01:11 PM

5,719 posts, read 6,434,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
What does Boehner have to do with anything?

What does "Weiner" have to say about it?

Apparently, he meant to send a direct message on Twitter, instead sent it right on out to the general public.

Isn't this worse than what that Chris Lee did up in NY? The guy that resigned? Oh, that's right, he's a republican.

Shouldn't Weiner be answering some questions...or should he just get a pass on sending out pictures of himself in a state of arousal.....to a woman not his wife....and then trying to cover it up?

IF this were a case of hacking, shouldn't the police be involved?

Let's see if I have this straight - a picture from HIS yfrog account was posted from HIS Twitter account to a woman in Seattle.
I don't think Chris Lee should have had to resign either, and IF Wiener is guilty neither should he.

You can be a creep and still be a good politician (Bill Clinton.)

Old 05-29-2011, 02:19 PM

It appears that patriotusa76(Dan Wolfe) has a hate on, more like a hard on for Rep Weiner....

Rep Weiner Twitter Hacked | Weiner Twitter Photo | Weinergate | Mediaite

Old 05-29-2011, 03:24 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,874,903 times
Quote:
It appears that patriotusa76(Dan Wolfe) has a hate on, more like a hard on for Rep Weiner....

Rep Weiner Twitter Hacked | Weiner Twitter Photo | Weinergate | Mediaite
Still doesn't explain away the timeline, the tweet, the multiple accounts unconnected that were supposedly hacked, the scrubbing of the internet by this woman and her friends, the lack of police involvement on Weiner's part, her calling him her "boyfriend" on multiple occasions, her friends thinking it was "cute", Weiner, being a follower of this woman on twitter, his office LYING about the timeline and comments, his joking about the "incident" when the NORMAL response would have been alarm and to call in the authorities.

I'll be interested to hear anything about his wife in the coming days - I'm sure she recognized him from the photo.

The Left can try and spin all they want, but questions are piling up and the comments by Weiner don't fly at all.

I imagine even if he admitted it, you'd still want to excuse his behavior.

Old 05-29-2011, 03:34 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,497,625 times
Hacked social media, nothing new. At least he wasn't playing airport bathroom stall footsie.

Old 05-29-2011, 03:36 PM

4,991 posts, read 4,497,625 times
Quote:
Still doesn't explain away the timeline, the tweet, the multiple accounts unconnected that were supposedly hacked, the scrubbing of the internet by this woman and her friends, the lack of police involvement on Weiner's part, her calling him her "boyfriend" on multiple occasions, her friends thinking it was "cute", Weiner, being a follower of this woman on twitter, his office LYING about the timeline and comments, his joking about the "incident" when the NORMAL response would have been alarm and to call in the authorities.

I'll be interested to hear anything about his wife in the coming days - I'm sure she recognized him from the photo.

The Left can try and spin all they want, but questions are piling up and the comments by Weiner don't fly at all.

I imagine even if he admitted it, you'd still want to excuse his behavior.
Nobody calls the "authorities" when your FB account or other social account gets hacked. That's nonsense. FB, emails ect. get hacked all day, everyday.

Old 05-29-2011, 03:37 PM

Quote:
<snip>I imagine even if he admitted it, you'd still want to excuse his behavior.
What behavior? There is no evidence of wrong doing, nothing but speculation thus far.

I get that you follow the guilty until proven innocent scenario.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies