Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 01:31 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,994,507 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
Only a liberal fool would see "politically strong woman" in a loud mouth, rhetoric filled, liar. She isn't only a liar but an idiot with her remarks on ILLEGALS and criminals. It's no surprise people like you would love her. Says so much about you and none of it's good.
BucsLose !!! ... Precisely !

Indeed ... Your entire paragraph appears to truly describe the current unprecedented "Stigmata" in the States ... Yes of course, you guessed it !
It's those bloody "Looney Liberal Muppets" !

Them thar blokes be ready fer dat ole "Padded Party Room" ... Dats fer dang shure ! What !

Cheerio Mates / Old Sgt. Lamar
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2011, 04:16 PM

59,040 posts, read 27,306,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TempesT68 View Post
I wonder what fox news and the far right's obsession is with Shultz lately, I guess they are afraid of a true strong woman politician
Also typical cherry picked propaganda from the OP link. Out of all the statements on politicfact, there was only one found to be false by her.

PolitiFact | All statements involving Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Are you saying a newly appointed Chairman of the DNC who makes statements should not be discussed?

Maybe if she told the truth once in a while the right wouldn't be discussing her as much.

Old 06-01-2011, 04:22 PM

20,868 posts, read 23,554,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
If Michelle Bachmann were "nuts", the state would not allow her to adopt 23 children.
She did not adopt 23 children, she fostered them.

Old 06-01-2011, 04:27 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,752,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucsLose View Post
DNC Chairwoman Can't Stop Lying About the Ryan Plan - Guy Benson

As usual, when you can't win with facts....you lie. Blatant lies like this by political officials should have consequences and penalties.

Factcheck and others call her out for her lies.

And she is a dummy to boot!

DNC chair: Republicans think illegal immigration should be illegal, or something « Hot Air

"And that it would be harmful if — the Republican solution that I’ve seen in the last three years is that we should just pack them all up and ship them back to their own countries, and that in fact it should be a crime and we should arrest them all. I mean that was the legislation that Jim Sensenbrenner advanced a couple of years ago."

Old 06-01-2011, 04:29 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times
So she's a liar according to some right-wing hack on Townhall.com?

Get back to me when you have a less biased source.

Old 06-01-2011, 04:38 PM

19,890 posts, read 18,752,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post

How about Politifact, Factcheck.org, and the Washington Post. If you bothered to open the link you would see they are the sources! Too funny!

Old 06-01-2011, 06:16 PM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:

No, no matter who said it...prove it wrong...you say it's wrong, with nothing to back it....

Old 06-01-2011, 06:23 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
Quote:

LOL I guess it was too hard to click the link.

She is a liar and an idiot. And this is exactly the type of liberal that liberals are most proud of. That says so much about liberalism. Its not solely the fact that people like Shultz can go out there and spew lies, idiocy, and stupid rhetoric, its that those are the type of people liberals defend and look up to most.

Old 06-01-2011, 06:24 PM

23,550 posts, read 17,227,205 times
Lie to congress and go straight to jail. Lie to the American people and there are no legal consequences.

What's wrong here?

Old 06-01-2011, 06:29 PM

5,036 posts, read 5,137,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Lie to congress and go straight to jail. Lie to the American people and there are no legal consequences.

What's wrong here?

I agree. Im not saying she should go to jail, but when these people (on both sides) can sit up there and tell blatant lies without any sort of consequence, there is really, really something wrong. At the very least, she should be forced to come out and admit it and apologize.

As people, we shouldnt have this common though of politicians being politicians and lying. Yet that is exactly the case. Yet sadly, many still prop up some of these people. And there are some people who saw that on Sunday, and arent aware that she lied. Because the network, nor the main stream press is going to get that fact out there. So there are people who are going to just believe what she said. That, and the fact that on these networks, the hosts seldom challenge them, they let them get away with lies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies