Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2011, 04:34 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
Some Californians are concerned over a Bill that passed through the State Assembly last month that would allow Transgender Individuals to bypass dress codes and crossdress however they wish. I think its a legitimate cause for concern.

California Bill Could Protect Cross-Dressing in the Work Force - FoxNews.com

"A California bill working its way through the state legislature providing more protection for transgender individuals in the workplace could allow for cross-dressing employees to wear whatever they want to work, despite workplace dress codes."

"If you have a mother taking her son to a store for back-to-school shopping and the retail clerk is a man dressed like a woman, the mother is going to take her son and go to another store," said Daucus."
"... an assistant director for a Christian-run daycare center in Calif.,... agrees that the law could have an impact."
"Even if we change our hair, the kids notice right away. If one day a teacher comes dressed like a man and then the next day as a woman, the kids will wonder 'What's going on?'"

Read more: California Bill Could Protect Cross-Dressing in the Work Force - FoxNews.com

(I don't know how to do a poll; but if someone wants to add one and can, please go ahead.)
From all of this progressive action will come a backlash of gender confused young people.

There is a reason why humans have structured discrete gender roles, and gender images.

Sounds to me like the lunatics are attempting to take over the asylum again.

The parents can always vote with their feet. Take their kids out of the already struggling on life support California public school system entirely. What's left, a school system where the majority are poor first generation immigrant, ESL speaking, primarily immigrant underclass who's special interest groups will immediately press the federal government to demand that people enroll their children in their progressive brainwashing screwls (to use Rush Limbaugh's word) because what's left will flee. They'll call it all kinds of racism, and discrimination etc... but who's really the group discriminating? They're drawing their lines in the sand as we sit here.

Any parent with half a brain knows they can't trust their child's education to the California public screwl system.

The smart poor ones go to Catholic schools. The rich ones to the private schools that cost 40k per year. Those kids will be the ones running the country, the kids left behind in the public schools won't know their hiney from a hole in the ground. Thanks to their teacher in a dress "Miss Her-Mann"...

Last edited by CaseyB; 06-04-2011 at 12:40 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2011, 04:39 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,304,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
From all of this progressive action will come a backlash of gender confused young people.
Sounds as though you have it precisely opposite.

How can there be gender confusion if there were no arbitrarily defined gender roles?

Old 06-02-2011, 04:41 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
I would dig a buff guy in a kilt...

Old 06-02-2011, 04:41 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post

How can there be gender confusion if there were no arbitrarily defined gender roles?
Well isn't that a damn good question.

Old 06-02-2011, 04:45 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,660,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Your co-worker's son seems to be what is commonly referred to as an XX Male.

XX male syndrome - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We like to think that humans only come in two flavors - male and female. That's not true. About 1-2% of the population is neither male or female (they're about as prevalent on Earth as red-headed humans). The medical, or biological term for these people is intersex. They're neither male or female, but some intermediate sex. There are many types of intersex people - XX males, XY females, XXY females, XO female, true hermaphrodites, etc.

Based on what you say, he does seem to be intersex. I think it's an utter outrage our society shames these individuals and basically forces them to adopt the "proper" gender role of either a male or female lest they be ostracized and accused of trying to "indoctrinate" others to accept their "freakishness". He's a perfectly fine and acceptable human being, and it greatly saddens me that he's in turmoil because of who he is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersex
He's doing MUCH better now that he's figured out WHY he feels differently. His parents are VERY supportive and he's in group counseling. Unfortunately, a member of his group recently committed suicide because his own family could not come to terms with this.

Old 06-02-2011, 04:45 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post

Oh you're kidding right?

Yes... Let's just screwl the kids from kindergarten not to see gender so that a dude in an Ann Taylor skirt suit, pantyhose, Betty Paige wig, slingbacks and smelling of Chanel #5 looks normal.

Spoiler

Old 06-02-2011, 04:50 PM

14,361 posts, read 9,788,539 times
Quote:
How is my logic twisted?

I have no biological children (I'm a gay man). I do however, raise and have guardianship of my three and a half year old niece (not that having children or not is in anyway relevant to this).

Now please answer these two direct questions I asked of you:

1) Would a women teacher wearing slacks be "indoctrination"?

2)What if you child's teacher is intersex (neither male or female - they're between 1-2% of the population). What gender role should that person be forced to adhere to when teaching your child math?
Not XX and not XYone in 1,666 birthsKlinefelter (XXY)one in 1,000 births

These figures are from How common is intersex? | Intersex Society of North America

Using their figures the frequency is more like .01-.02%. Let's be honest, this is just another tactic to remove gender boundries. It's more about pushing the homosexual agenda based on reasoning that a number of people are inersexual. Raising and lowering the statistics to fit the goal. The more people who buy into this nonsense the better for the cause.

Nothing is sacred and children are the first to be targeted. It's shameful.

Old 06-02-2011, 04:50 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,304,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Oh you're kidding right?

Yes... Let's just screwl the kids from kindergarten not to see gender so that a dude in an Ann Taylor skirt suit, pantyhose, Betty Paige wig, slingbacks and smelling of Chanel #5 looks normal.
Not kidding at all.

What difference does it make, other than it isn't something that you are used to?

Old 06-02-2011, 04:51 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,101,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by steven_h View Post
Not XX and not XYone in 1,666 birthsKlinefelter (XXY)one in 1,000 births

These figures are from How common is intersex? | Intersex Society of North America

Using their figures the frequency is more like .01-.02%. Let's be honest, this is just another tactic to remove gender boundries. It's more about pushing the homosexual agenda based on reasoning that a number of people are inersexual. Raising and lowering the statistics to fit the goal. The more people who buy into this nonsense the better for the cause.

Nothing is sacred and children are the first to be targeted. It's shameful.
I noticed that you still didn't answer either of my direct questions. I answered yours, would you please return the same courtesy? Here they are again:

2)What if you child's teacher is intersex (neither male or female). What gender role should that person be forced to adhere to when teaching your child math?

Old 06-02-2011, 04:55 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
I noticed that you still didn't answer either of my direct questions. I answered yours, would you please return the same courtesy? Here they are again:

2)What if you child's teacher is intersex (neither male or female). What gender role should that person be forced to adhere to when teaching your child math?
Pants have been socially acceptable for women since about WWII.
Plus the zippers/buttons are on the other side so that makes them "girl pants"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies