Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-03-2011, 03:08 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,852,274 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by btsilver View Post
What the hell are you talking about? First, I'm not full of it. I'm just stating a fact that has been proven in this thread with regard to what you have said and how you were called out on it. And second, I don't live a life controlled by ignorance and hate. I'm not out here making hateful statements on the internet, but then again you are just pulling assumptions out of the air.
What exactly did I get called out on? The only thing that's really been proven in this thread is that liberals and left leaning individuals on CD can't handle a black person speaking the truth about history or the current situation in the United States of America. I mean seriously, come on... Cain is like a lightening rod to many black people because he's saying what needs to be said, that's clearly pissing many people off.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2011, 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
Herman loves the race card
So according to the *******s on CD Herman Cain

1) is a racist
2) is an uncle Tom
3) is using the race card
4) ?

What next? What else can the CD bigots come up with?

Old 06-03-2011, 03:19 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Obama's election is all the proof we need, blacks voted for Obama in the 90% range across the country on promises of hope and change. Democrats have been promising to get black people out of the ghettos and poverty for decades but do nothing to make it happen... they don't do anything because an educated and logical person isn't going to keep blindly voting for people who lie to them like the Democrats have for decades.

Less black people live in the ghetto now a opposed to 10 years ago. Clinton increased finanicial aid to all minorities quite a bit over the elder bush.
Precentral blacks are also getting a quality education but this is leading by women not men.

Mr Cain is is house negro plain and simple.

Old 06-03-2011, 03:26 PM

4,112 posts, read 4,474,745 times
Quote:
What exactly did I get called out on? The only thing that's really been proven in this thread is that liberals and left leaning individuals on CD can't handle a black person speaking the truth about history or the current situation in the United States of America. I mean seriously, come on... Cain is like a lightening rod to many black people because he's saying what needs to be said, that's clearly pissing many people off.
The problem is that the "truth" you speak of is just an opinion. And he is using that opinion to solidify his base of hard right supporters. That's all it is. I'm pretty sure most people on the left are not bothered by him and just shake their head.

Old 06-03-2011, 03:28 PM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzyTallGuy View Post
He won't be able to change that as long as people like Rand Paul, and Ron Paul feel like it's perfectly O.K. for private businesses to discriminate

He won't be able to change that as long as people like Sarah Palin stands in front of a crowd of White Americans and screams "We want our country back".

He won't because when Dr. Laura Schlesinger went on an tirade and shouted n*gger numerous times on her nationally syndicated radio show, Sarah Palin and other Conservatives jumped to her defense in the name of preserving her First Amendment rights but NOBODY in Conservative America condemned her use of racially derogatory language. To many Black Americans that silence on that particular issue was DEAFENING. The same goes for Rush Limbaughs repeated remarks that are either racially insensitive at the least and racially insulting at the worst.

He won't because the Tea Party advocates "states' rights" and "states' rights" has been historically used to pass laws that are racially discriminatory and exclusionary and have been used to politically, economically and socially disenfranchise Black Americans.

And he won't because the Tea Party is basically the rebranding of the Republican's Party's "Southern Strategy" that has traditionally used political policies to curry favor with Conservative Southern White voters.

Lee Atwater
well, can we close this thread right here?

Racist and uncle timmys really have nothing to stay to defend themselves right now.

Old 06-03-2011, 03:35 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,537,921 times
Quote:
Alrighty then... hurt feelings? I didn't realize we had hit that time of the afternoon already.

I guess you would be ok with me proclaiming that I'm White and Proud right? Yeah sure you would.

Wow...I actually have to brush this off twice in one day.

Yes I'm a Black and Proud woman, I'm extremely proud of my accomplishments as a Black Woman, Black Mother and Black American. If YOU can not say that you are proud to be who you are or your nationality, then that is a issue that you will need to take up with yourself and your god if you believe in one. SMH

Yes my user name is blackandproud, GET OVER IT

Old 06-03-2011, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
You would INSTANTLY be called a stormfronter.

Why for being proud of his nationality without denegrading, disrespecting or feeling superior to others? I see your point, that hasn't occured yet. Carry on.

Old 06-03-2011, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
Wow...I actually have to brush this off twice in one day.

Yes I'm a Black and Proud woman, I'm extremely proud of my accomplishments as a Black Woman, Black Mother and Black American. If YOU can not say that you are proud to be who you are or your nationality, then that is a issue that you will need to take up with yourself and your god if you believe in one. SMH

Yes my user name is blackandproud, GET OVER IT
It has nothing to do with me saying it, it has everything to do with the CD angry black brigade attacking anyone who thinks about saying that they're proud to be white. Lets see how long it takes one of the crew to attack me for my user title. Would you like to place bets on it?

Old 06-03-2011, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick2dascript View Post

Less black people live in the ghetto now a opposed to 10 years ago. Clinton increased finanicial aid to all minorities quite a bit over the elder bush.
Precentral blacks are also getting a quality education but this is leading by women not men.

Mr Cain is is house negro plain and simple
There's that tolerant black love that we expect on CD.

Old 06-03-2011, 03:41 PM

Quote:

No actually its showing the nation that the only way to gain the respect of some White conservatives is to spew their version of hateful truth and disrespecting and alienating blacks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies