Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2011, 12:17 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,849,592 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by overdose View Post
Herman Cain isn't a racist...he is more of an uncle tom if you ask me.
You're right,

if of course you believe that any successful, well educated black man who actually does something with his life is an Uncle Tom. In that case, we need more Uncle Tom's walking around this country who aren't afraid to go against the grain and run away from the Democrat plantation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2011, 12:17 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,767,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
Obama's election is all the proof we need, blacks voted for Obama in the 90% range across the country on promises of hope and change. Democrats have been promising to get black people out of the ghettos and poverty for decades but do nothing to make it happen... they don't do anything because an educated and logical person isn't going to keep blindly voting for people who lie to them like the Democrats have for decades.
Barack Obama didn't get more of the black vote than Kerry, Gore, or Clinton did.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:18 PM

589 posts, read 376,466 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_Sucks View Post
Barack Obama didn't get more of the black vote than Kerry, Gore, or Clinton did.
Obama had 98%.Kerry had 91%.So yes it's more.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:18 PM

13,900 posts, read 9,767,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Not for you, go try and educate yourself or something. You really need it.
I'll take that as defeat.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
This post is complete BS. How many blacks have you spoken too that have stated this? Have you ever heard of personal responsibility? The only person that could keep anyone one down is that person. Neither party is worth the American Choice brand of toilet tissue I use each time I wipe my arse. So please give it a rest. Its pathetic that you would honestly believe that a vote for either party would benefit anyone other than that politician that has scored a free ride for the rest of their life.
Then why do black people overwhelmingly vote Democrat over and over again? Democrat and personal responsibility are 2 terms that shouldn't even be used in the same zip code given the fact that the ultimate goal of the Democrats is to create a government dependent population of idiots.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:20 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,448,514 times
Quote:
I'll take that as defeat.
Take it however you want. You have been answered by more than one poster.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:20 PM

12,905 posts, read 15,654,531 times
Quote:
You're right,

if of course you believe that any successful, well educated black man who actually does something with his life is an Uncle Tom. In that case, we need more Uncle Tom's walking around this country who aren't afraid to go against the grain and run away from the Democrat plantation.
I agree that he's successful and educated and a very smart man. I like him. I just wonder why he felt the need to speak in those terms. It's not necessary, it can be polarizing, and it just makes it look like he's trying to get points for saying something like that. It's just not necessary.

Old 06-03-2011, 12:21 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,536,110 times
Quote:
Obama's election is all the proof we need, blacks voted for Obama in the 90% range across the country on promises of hope and change. Democrats have been promising to get black people out of the ghettos and poverty for decades but do nothing to make it happen... they don't do anything because an educated and logical person isn't going to keep blindly voting for people who lie to them like the Democrats have for decades.

Again with this. Every Democratic candidate has received the same if not more % of the Black vote, so get over it. As far as the promise to get blacks out of the ghetto and poverty, which candidate? Provide the link...In my life time I have NEVER heard or seen a candidate make this statement.
So your calling blacks uneducated because their not voting Republican considering they have done NOTHING for Blacks, Hispanics or even WHITE middle class during the 12 years they had control, I guess its because we didn't vote for them.

Quote:
Any more false and ignorant statements you want to make today?

16,545 posts, read 13,448,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineVA View Post
I agree that he's successful and educated and a very smart man. I like him. I just wonder why he felt the need to speak in those terms. It's not necessary, it can be polarizing, and it just makes it look like he's trying to get points for saying something like that. It's just not necessary.
Did you approve when Obama called Reopublicans the enemy and said they can sit in the back of the bus? You want to talk about polarizing....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies