Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 04:38 AM

1,027 posts, read 824,491 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
How dare I question your intellect (and a cops too for that matter).

Do cops randomly grab you and punch you in the face while your enjoying a nice meal at IHOP?

If they do it would make your posts more understandable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2011, 04:44 AM

45,201 posts, read 26,414,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDirector View Post
Do cops randomly grab you and punch you in the face while your enjoying a nice meal at IHOP?

If they do it would make your posts more understandable.
Are you a cop posting from the counter of a Krispy Kream's with your ipod?

Old 06-04-2011, 04:54 AM

No but I would buy one a doughnut if I saw one

Old 06-04-2011, 08:35 AM

4,574 posts, read 7,497,649 times
Quote:
Lol I love how people think they have the "Freedom" to do as they please and then swing at cops without repercussions.
She retaliated because the cop hit her first. It's an act of self defense, and it's what any human would do.

Old 06-04-2011, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nature's message View Post
She retaliated because the cop hit her first. It's an act of self defense, and it's what any human would do.

So standing in the way of a Police Officer with your hands all over him while hes trying to arrest someone is acceptable behavior?

Old 06-04-2011, 09:22 AM

4,574 posts, read 7,497,649 times
Quote:
So standing in the way of a Police Officer with your hands all over him while hes trying to arrest someone is acceptable behavior?
It's not acceptable that the cop kept squeezing into the wall. If he would have just carried her, then she wouldn't have had to done that.

And you think a cop throwing the first hit at a person who serves as no threat is an acceptable behaviour?

Old 06-04-2011, 11:00 AM

31,387 posts, read 37,029,506 times
I watched all three videos and I still waiting to see an officer abuse their power much less do so brutally. Not that I'm unaware of REAL cases of police abuse and brutality, just that neither were present in the examples given.

Old 06-04-2011, 11:29 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,313,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
I watched all three videos and I still waiting to see an officer abuse their power much less do so brutally. Not that I'm unaware of REAL cases of police abuse and brutality, just that neither were present in the examples given.
Then why is it necessary to have to call out the Marines?

YouTube - ‪SPECIAL REPORT: Symptoms of Tyranny, Oathkeepers in Arizona‬‏

Old 06-04-2011, 11:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nature's message View Post
It's not acceptable that the cop kept squeezing into the wall. If he would have just carried her, then she wouldn't have had to done that.

And you think a cop throwing the first hit at a person who serves as no threat is an acceptable behaviour?

Lol you remind me of the people that blamed the Cops for shooting a Tiger that got loose in a zoo that killed two people.

People complained they should of tried to "calm" the tiger down or "handcuff" it. Like your gonna go try and handcuff a Effing 500 pound tiger.

"If he would of just carried her"

Do you know how difficult it is to carry ANYONE against their will?

And how is she not a threat? and how does the officer KNOW she is not a threat? Women don't carry knives or guns?

How about these people comply with officers lawful orders...because in the end all these cops kept their jobs...the offenders got extra crimes pinned on them for resisting...and they caught one hell of a beat down.

All for failing to follow directions.

Not to mention immortality on the internet as jackasses.

Hope it was worth it

Old 06-04-2011, 02:39 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,638,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
I really hope this is sarcasm.

"they have all the rights"? You can't be serious.
Absolutely serious. when a cop stops you, you do exactly as they say.. If you feel they treat you unfairly, file a complaint or tell it to the judge.
If you think you are going to win arguing with cop, you haven't lived very long. That is why you are called a citizen, and they are called the law...!
They represent the law, they have all the power.
You do have recourse, but that doesn't come on the street. Plenty of crooked cops get busted if they abuse their power, but you follow the proper channels, and in the mean time, do as they say. You will not win on the street. Keep your mouth shut, be polite, and then go home and beat your wife if you think you're tough..!!
I know the cop haters here hate to hear it, but it's true.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies