Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2011, 08:45 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,285,332 times

Advertisements

The Man? Well of course from me that would be Glenn Beck. I would like to see someone refute any of the information he handed out all during his show today. It was all aimed at allowing people to know a bit more about the early Muslim attempts to destroy the Hebrew race. From 175 BC in Syria right up to present day Middle Eastern attacks on the Jews. Beck has been saying for a long time that the Muslim nations of the Middle East are trying to set up Israel for attacks from other nations and I think he proved it today.

I will not divulge the internet spot where you can see today's show because some here would consider that link an advertisement. However, most of you know how to get to it and I really would like to see even one bit of refutation that is provable. He said nothing but truth and I really wonder how many new viewers he will have tomorrow when he tells the stories of people who took chances that they would be killed protecting Jews in Europe during the Nazi days. He even has on an old woman who was hidden in a sewer in Poland for over a year by a man who washed the family's clothes, brought them food and other necessaries. It should be very interesting and maybe just a bit telling about the attempts to dispense with all the Jews in Europe.

Old 06-01-2011, 08:47 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,107,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
It was all aimed at allowing people to know a bit more about the early Muslim attempts to destroy the Hebrew race. From 175 BC in Syria right up to present day Middle Eastern attacks on the Jews.
Huh??

Muslims tried to destroy the Hebrew race in 175 BC? That doesn't make any sense.

Old 06-01-2011, 08:53 PM

3,681 posts, read 6,276,435 times
Quote:
The Man? Well of course from me that would be Glenn Beck. I would like to see someone refute any of the information he handed out all during his show today. It was all aimed at allowing people to know a bit more about the early Muslim attempts to destroy the Hebrew race. From 175 BC in Syria right up to present day Middle Eastern attacks on the Jews. Beck has been saying for a long time that the Muslim nations of the Middle East are trying to set up Israel for attacks from other nations and I think he proved it today.

I will not divulge the internet spot where you can see today's show because some here would consider that link an advertisement. However, most of you know how to get to it and I really would like to see even one bit of refutation that is provable. He said nothing but truth and I really wonder how many new viewers he will have tomorrow when he tells the stories of people who took chances that they would be killed protecting Jews in Europe during the Nazi days. He even has on an old woman who was hidden in a sewer in Poland for over a year by a man who washed the family's clothes, brought them food and other necessaries. It should be very interesting and maybe just a bit telling about the attempts to dispense with all the Jews in Europe.
I saw his show yesterday and I don't see how anyone can not be concerned for Israel and the unleashing of hatred toward the Jews with the increasingly chaotic ME countries and the radical left teaming up with the radical Muslims. I am not an interventionist but this is not the time for us to abandon Israel. Very unsettling times. I think Beck is right on the money.

Old 06-01-2011, 10:31 PM

5,767 posts, read 5,017,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
Huh??

Muslims tried to destroy the Hebrew race in 175 BC? That doesn't make any sense.

That would be because Islam wasn't founded until roughly 600 C.E.

Founding Of Islam

Old 06-01-2011, 10:33 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,920,902 times
Quote:

islam was founded in or around 600AD.. 175BC christians didn't even exist yet.. wtf?
I don't know what's worse... beck's bullsheet... or his looney followers lapping it up..

Old 06-01-2011, 10:35 PM

4,002 posts, read 3,906,961 times
I watch News .. Not Beck..

Old 06-01-2011, 10:35 PM

1,027 posts, read 825,234 times
LMAO that is hilarious Im glad other people commented before I got a chance to. Your a few centuries off on your fear mongering.

Old 06-01-2011, 10:40 PM

14,917 posts, read 13,107,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDirector View Post
LMAO that is hilarious Im glad other people commented before I got a chance to. Your a few centuries off on your fear mongering.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evenstar51 View Post
That would be because Islam wasn't founded until roughly 600 C.E.

Founding Of Islam
I know. That's why I said what I did.

Beck's statement makes as much sense as me saying that one of my ancestors flew jets for the United States Air Force in the 1340s.

Old 06-01-2011, 10:46 PM

4,426 posts, read 5,920,902 times
that's what these right wingers do.. they re-write history.. spin the facts to make a case for absurd actions today.. hitler did it.. it's all packaged up and sold as structure and order..don't think.. act.. and act on these facts we give you.. it's for all of our own good! ends justify the means. pretty spooky stuff really. For those that don't have time or interest in seeking out real truth in it all.. they accept it at face value especially when the person spewing it can portray it with strong convictions like beck and our old dead friend hitler

Old 06-01-2011, 11:00 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,654,236 times
It goes back farther than that...

The Jews drew first blood and the hate has spread ever since and never forgotten.

The biblical account describes the Israelites being led by Joshua and crossing the Jordan into Canaan where they laid siege to the city of Jericho.

The city was destroyed, and every man, woman, and child in it was killed, because of their faith. After the massacre, Joshua burned the remains of the city and cursed any man who would rebuild the city of Jericho would do so at the cost of his firstborn son. It is generally accepted that the biblical date for the fall of the walls is the 28th of Nissan, according to the Hebrew calendar.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies