Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 05:52 PM

25,947 posts, read 24,742,791 times

Advertisements

I read somewhere that he and his administration have intervened in Haiti on behalf of Levi's and other American, some would say white, companies in order to keep a higher minimum wage for Haitian, i.e. black workers from being implemented
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2011, 06:01 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,311,700 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taras View Post
Why so people don't know the truth about him, a racist statement is a racist statement, the guy has made plenty of them and has had close ties with black radicals regardless of the fact that hes mixed. Its documented how he puts black people first and has animosity towards whites.
People do know the truth....at least the people who read the entire book and not just carefully selected sentences. It's a coming of age book, sorting through the feeling of growing up with his unique background and putting those feeling in proper perspective. Bottom line: he's not a racist and it's ridiculous to think otherwise.

Old 06-04-2011, 06:10 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,382,450 times
snopes.com: Obama Racism Quotes

Old 06-04-2011, 07:45 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_cat View Post
There ya go. You don't want to hear it, but that's the answer.

You want this to be an issue, but it's not. I swear some people just need him to be racist, because it would be the perfect excuse for their own... tendencies. You know, the old "he started it!" that most people grow out of by first grade.
I see that you don't understand what Hannity means when he calls Obama the
Anointed One. That means that he is the one selected by the media in 2008 to win the job and they more or less appointed him.

Old 06-04-2011, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
TARAS you win the starter of the dumbest worthless award thread . Enjoy

The mods need to delete this ASAP!
Have you asked them for a deletion yet? What is so terrible about this thread? Is it the fact that it talks about the real truth that you don't like?

Old 06-04-2011, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomba View Post
Actually, that fool is the epitome of a racist but the idiot lefties here and elsewhere don't understand why that is.
They ate up all the crap the media said about him when they anointed him as the successor to Bush. Just think we could have had a woman for President if not for that selecting by them.

Old 06-04-2011, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurbie View Post
Someone submits a variation of this post every three months or so.

Always a collection of quotes cherry-picked out of context from "Dreams of My Father"

Always by someone who doesn't understand there is a difference between "racial" and "racist".

Always by someone who, I guarantee you, has not read Obama's book.
I am one of those virgins who isn't widely enough read to have read any of his books but I am wider read than you from having read all of Palin's books. I guess we are even there aren't we.

Old 06-04-2011, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemore View Post
Excellent post. I agree except this type of thread comes up a lot more frequently than three months . They are on a roll with nonsense.
Did the man say those words or did someone else write them for him? I have wondered for some time if you left leaners knew the answer to that.

Old 06-04-2011, 07:59 PM

1,655 posts, read 3,398,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taras View Post
Multi-racial white/black people usually identify them selves as black so I don't want to hear that he can't be racist because hes mixed. Some quotes from his book clearly shows that he has some racism towards whites. He also has a long history of close ties with black radicals. Yet his supporters are so quick to pull the race card and call any and everyone racist who they don't agree with. If any white person running for president had 1/10th of the background obama has they wouldn't have had a chance.

'I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites.'

[SOURCE: From "From Dreams of My Father" by Barack Hussein Obama, page-15]

That hate hadn’t gone away,' he wrote, 'blaming' white people — some cruel, some ignorant, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives.'

[SOURCE: From "From Dreams of My Father" by Barack Hussein Obama]

'There was something about him that made me wary, a little too sure of himself, maybe. And white . . .

[SOURCE: From "From Dreams of My Father" by Barack Hussein Obama]

'It remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names.' While in college, Obama wrote (he) disapproved of what he called other "half-breeds” who gravitated toward whites instead of blacks.

[SOURCE: From "From Dreams of My Father" by Barack Hussein Obama, pages-99-100]

"Yes, I'd seen weakness in other men -- Gramps and his disappointments, Lolo and his compromise. But these men had become object lessons for me, men I might ... never emulate, white men and brown men whose fates didn't speak to my own.

[SOURCE: From "From Dreams of My Father" by Barack Hussein Obama, page 220]

It was into my father's image, the black man, son of Africa, that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.

And if later I saw that the black men I knew -- Frank or Ray or Will or Rafiq -- [Black Radicals] fell short of such lofty standards; if I had learned to respect these men for the struggles they went through, recognizing them as my own -- my father's voice had nevertheless remained untainted, inspiring, rebuking, granting or withholding approval.

'You do not work hard enough, Barry. You must help in your people's struggle. Wake up, black man!' "

[SOURCE: From "From Dreams of My Father" by Barack Hussein Obama, page 220]

From Dreams of My Father, “ I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER’S RACE”. Barack Hussein Obama

From ‘Dreams of my Father’, “The emotion between the races could never be pure, even love was tarnished by the desire to find in the other some element that was missing in ourselves. Whether we sought out our demons or salvation, the other race (WHITE) would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart.” Barack Hussein Obama

Who cares what Barry says, he's just a pawn for the NWO.

Old 06-04-2011, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by msina View Post
Taras,.. All of this has been brought up, quoted, discussed and beaten to death numerous times. I do realize you probably don't realize it but, if you use the search feature you will find several threads going back to when President Obama was Candidate Obama.
You are right but when I used the search feature today about a thread I posted last night I found out that it was just too many at once about Beck. I wonder which of these libs whined without knowing anything that was in the thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies