Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 08:03 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
You silly little liberals don't think that if terrorists know that the TSA gives kids a security pass that they won't exploit children for their purposes. C'mon, were talking about people that strap bombs onto mentally challenged people. It is sick times we live in and it requires measures of eternal vigilance. No parent wants to see their child dealt with that way, but somehow people forget the types of individuals that hate our country, and what they are willing to do to strike fear into us.

Maybe we need another 9/11 to make people reconsider things a little bit.
Then how come baggage handlers get free passes ?
How's about the guy that drives the fuel truck out on the tarmac ?

Do you really think EVERYONE that is in an airport had to pass those TSA gropers ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2011, 08:04 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,411,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
Maybe thats "the easy answer". It is not correct though.

It's all about Israel.
Really? Are you saying that Jihadists only want to kill Israelis?

Old 06-04-2011, 08:05 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,096,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post

Do you really think EVERYONE that is in an airport had to pass those TSA gropers ?
And whats to keep the TSA gropers from being exploited? Maybe they should start groping one another, just to be sure.

Old 06-04-2011, 08:06 PM

45,230 posts, read 26,431,296 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
I'll bet that you have no clue about my belief system but just love to pretend that you do. Carry on with your nonsense.
You have revealed belief system on this thread.
Stay scared, you're much easier to manipulate that way.

Old 06-04-2011, 08:06 PM

9,855 posts, read 10,411,687 times
Quote:

No one should get a free pass. Employees should have to undergo the same screenings each and every day.

Old 06-04-2011, 08:07 PM

11,248 posts, read 11,020,697 times
Quote:

I never said our measures are perfect. There will always be a loophole somewhere. I'm surprised that a terrorist has not set off a bomb in the airport check-in line yet. On a busy day, that could wipe out say, what, 200 people no problem?.....

Old 06-04-2011, 08:07 PM

4,070 posts, read 5,605,311 times
Quote:
You silly little liberals don't think that if terrorists know that the TSA gives kids a security pass that they won't exploit children for their purposes. C'mon, were talking about people that strap bombs onto mentally challenged people. It is sick times we live in and it requires measures of eternal vigilance. No parent wants to see their child dealt with that way, but somehow people forget the types of individuals that hate our country, and what they are willing to do to strike fear into us.

Maybe we need another 9/11 to make people reconsider things a little bit.
Silly little liberals? That's always a fun stereotype.

You are calling for perpetual war. I guess you represent the knuckle dragging conservatives? "my gun bigger than yours. derpity derp derp."

You have things twisted in a major way. This shouldn't be a partisan issue.

Another 911? Wow.

Old 06-04-2011, 08:09 PM

45,230 posts, read 26,431,296 times
Quote:
I never said our measures are perfect. There will always be a loophole somewhere. I'm surprised that a terrorist has not set off a bomb in the airport check-in line yet. On a busy day, that could wipe out say, what, 200 people no problem?.....
I guess the threat isn't as dire as our central command would like us to believe it is.

Stay scared my friend.

Old 06-04-2011, 08:11 PM

11,248 posts, read 11,020,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergoingback View Post
Silly little liberals? That's always a fun stereotype.

You are calling for perpetual war. I guess you represent the knuckle dragging conservatives? "my gun bigger than yours. derpity derp derp."

You have things twisted in a major way. This shouldn't be a partisan issue.

Another 911? Wow.
Are you saying that you think it could never happen again? If the day before 9/11 someone told the media what would happen, the country would have laughed and wrote the individual off as a lunatic. Oh, how fast we've forgotten.

Old 06-04-2011, 08:13 PM

4,070 posts, read 5,605,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Really? Are you saying that Jihadists only want to kill Israelis?
Really? Wow. Nah they love us for our support of Israel, oh and they love that we have troops in Saudi Arabia too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies