Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2011, 09:59 PM

9,949 posts, read 8,850,595 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDirector View Post
Correction ALL blacks or on the "Plantation according to Cain".. Thanks for correcting me.

DES MOINES, Iowa — Herman Cain lit up a crowd of Iowa conservatives Saturday, as the lone black GOP presidential hopeful blasted President Barack Obama for a "liberal attack" on the nation and declared that he himself "won't stay on the Democrat plantation.

So if Obama is on the plantation then all the blacks the voted for him are too, regardless of their party affiliation so I was wrong in just saying just Democrat Blacks.
You're still wrong, he said he wouldn't stay on the Democrat plantation... I'm really getting tired of correcting your lies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-04-2011, 10:01 PM

1,027 posts, read 824,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
You're still wrong, he said he wouldn't stay on the Democrat plantation... I'm really getting tired of correcting your lies.

So in this mythical "Plantation" that he wont stay on who DO YOU suppose is still on it?

His political opposites right? Or do you have no deductive reasoning?

Old 06-04-2011, 10:01 PM

29,939 posts, read 39,458,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
No!

Get him and the other idiots off the stage before I puke.

I'm a die-hard conservative and I'm repulsed by everything presented as the future by anything even remotely considered leadership today.

I wanna puke about the idea of a new world order even though it's most likely.

I puke at the idea of the status quo.

I puke at the response from people who had nothing in the game of sick American "gotcha" politics.

If there is one single thing the FF's advocated in their dissent with modern day politics it was that dissent is good and it makes one think.
I'm repulsed by how repulsed you are and how incredibly sucky life is right now regarding politics.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:03 PM

11,531 posts, read 10,288,429 times
Quite a contrast to his latest ad . This one features redneck music and a "hee haw" , I wonder who he is targeting ? Instead of mentioning b! tches and "hos" this one features a "tax payer".

This video is actually hilarious.

YouTube - ‪The Herman Cain Train Music Video‬‏

Old 06-04-2011, 10:05 PM

Quote:
So in this mythical "Plantation" that he wont stay on who DO YOU suppose is still on it?

His political opposites right? Or do you have no deductive reasoning?
Wouldn't that be a question for Herman Cain? I'm simply pointing out what he said as apposed to what you claimed he said, just doing my job correcting your lies.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Wouldn't that be a question for Herman Cain? I'm simply pointing out what he said as apposed to what you claimed he said, just doing my job correcting your lies.
Or trying to prevent people from understanding what a candidate means?

Do you believe Nobody is in on the "Democratic Plantation"? Or is that a question for Herman Cain too?

Are all Tea Partier's drones like you unable to think?

Protecting your new Tea Party favorite I see.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Quite a contrast to his latest ad . This one features redneck music and a "hee haw" , I wonder who he is targeting ? Instead of mentioning b! tches and "hos" this one features a "tax payer".

This video is actually hilarious.

YouTube - ‪The Herman Cain Train Music Video‬‏

HAHAHAHA so first JIVE talk now COUNTRY MUSIC...nah noway this guy is pandering.

What did you think of the Video BackStep? Shows hes a "Real American"?

Old 06-04-2011, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Or trying to prevent people from understanding what a candidate means?

Do you believe Nobody is in on the "Democratic Plantation"? Or is that a question for Herman Cain too?

Are all Tea Partier's drones like you unable to think?

Protecting your new Tea Party favorite I see.
The people that matter already understand what this candidate means, that's all I really care about. Anyone who needs someone like you to step in and lie about stuff in order for them to understand anything clearly isn't going to vote for a conservative candidate anyway so I couldn't care less what they do.

I'm no Tea Party drone, I think for myself all the time just like I'm doing now while people like you suckle at the teat of the Democratic party doing whatever they tell you to do and attacking whoever they tell you to attack.

I didn't realize Cain was the new favorite, I guess I need to talk to one of our Tea Party elected leaders... oh wait.

Old 06-04-2011, 10:15 PM

Quote:
The people that matter already understand what this candidate means, that's all I really care about. Anyone who needs someone like you to step in and lie about stuff in order for them to understand anything clearly isn't going to vote for a conservative candidate anyway so I couldn't care less what they do.

I'm no Tea Party drone, I think for myself all the time just like I'm doing now while people like you suckle at the teat of the Democratic party doing whatever they tell you to do and attacking whoever they tell you to attack.

I didn't realize Cain was the new favorite, I guess I need to talk to one of our Tea Party elected leaders... oh wait.

Oh yea the "No Leaders" thing .

Just find it funny your answer was "I dunno ask him" when I asked what YOU thought...seemed drone-ish to me

Old 06-04-2011, 10:16 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,040,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Guys like Cain [is] a breath of fresh air.
Maybe to white folks but to this African American, and I am sure to the vast majority of black folks, considering this add had no positive affect on the targeted audience, Cain is just the same old, same old tool for the white conservative agenda. And this is coming from a black veteran, who has worked since he was 15 years old, has never received a dime from the federal government other than my veterans benefits, has been faithfully married to the same woman for 25 years, and has never had a child out of wedlock, all the attributes that Mr. Cain claims would give me reason to vote for a Republican. Unfortunately for Mr. Cain, Mr. Steele et.al., it is precisely because of these patronizing racist ads and the underlying mindset, that I would never in this lifetime ever vote for a Republican.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies