Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 01:25 AM

573 posts, read 970,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_in_LA View Post
Well, there's a pretty important election coming up, and she's such a nice reminder of the GOP's decision making skills, now isn't she?
That is why I hope she continues to grab headlines right through to the election since everyone who may vote republican won't even know who the rest of the candidates are.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-07-2011, 05:11 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,386,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Do you really believe all that or are you one of those people who really do fear her?
No, I believe that. Just like stomping on Romney's campaign announcement, whenever people aren't paying attention to her she just one ups them.

If people quit paying attention to her she'd have a controversial statement, she'd go on another bus tour, or have some kind of reality show.

She is an attention *****, plain and simple.

Old 06-07-2011, 05:22 AM

40,050 posts, read 34,600,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
She is an attention *****, plain and simple.
And so she will continue to be, even after the Republican nomination goes to someone else. Unfortunately, if she really does move to Arizona and run for the Senate there, it will be a long, long time before she goes away.

Old 06-07-2011, 05:25 AM

24,868 posts, read 24,386,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred314X View Post
And so she will continue to be, even after the Republican nomination goes to someone else. Unfortunately, if she really does move to Arizona and run for the Senate there, it will be a long, long time before she goes away.
I have the feeling that if she doesn't run for President this time (I believe she won't), that the support rug will be pulled from under her.

To many people have donated money to "sarahpac" in anticipation of a Presidential run. Then she spends that money on vacations and other crap she wants.

If she doesn't run, many of those supporters will remember giving her money for nothing, at least I hope so.

Old 06-07-2011, 06:33 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Lexus View Post
Yet President Obama has been very effective. He handles these issues with grace, class, character, and depth. He is extremely articulate. He resolves problems after careful consideration of all sides, even those who oppose him.
Is there 2 Obama's as the Pres at the same time, because the one I know isn't a thing like the one you know! I would say it's more like this.

Yet President Obama has been very ineffective. He handles these issues with stammering,stuttering, shallow character, and no depth. He is extremely inarticulate. He resolves no problems after dark of night consideration of all sides, even those who righteously oppose him.

Old 06-07-2011, 07:08 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,778,277 times
Back to Sarah P. Ignoring her would be the worst thing we could do. She is addicted to attention. Her withdrawal from fame would be devastating.

MacM - I disagree with you on President Obama's ability and way he is doing his job. Claiming one of the best orators of our, or any other, time is inarticulate simply means you are not paying attention.

Old 06-07-2011, 07:17 AM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Ahh, err umm errr No ahh umm err I dis dis dis agree ahh umm errr Greg... But yer a good guy just the same

Old 06-07-2011, 11:42 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,935,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jermaine88 View Post
I believe if everyone just ignores her she will eventually go away.
95% of us here on these the forum knows shes just not smart, presidential.

Yes I know there 5% of the extreme far right, that still support her.
Fact is like Donald Trump she is a Attention (fill in the blank).

We are talking about someone who left her state basically for TV Show.
Someone who apparently believes Africa is a single country.
Someone who while bitching about Obama using a teleprompter, writes notes on her hands like a 2nd grader.
Someone who has made a few mistakes on United States History.
Someone who talks family values yet apparently did not have the conversation with her daughter.
Shes made multiple mistakes..
Someone who has been caught with false info, or lies many times.

This lady will not run for president, shes looking for money from her patriotic books.
She should not be taken seriously. She is stealing attention from legit candidates, who actually have a chance to get Obama out of office.

This lady will never hold a high profile political office again.
Not President, Not Vice President, Not Governor, Not Secretary of anything, maybe some random town in Alaska..

Just let her fade away...Ignore it...JUST LET IT GO....

/rant/
Yes I know Obama has made mistake but do you really...REALLY want to elect 3 straight bad presidents? Do you? DO YOU?!!!!

Do you want to go from the Failure of "Hope and Change" to
"You Betcha"?

Ignore her...Stop giving this lady attention...

Just My Opinion...
She won't go away because rational minds know she is not the sharpest knife in the drawer but the problem is she really does have the idea that she is qualified to be President and some of her mindless sheep agree. Rational minds need to point out her stupidity so long as she keeps yapping so that if she does ever run she does not accidentally get elected
Now if she would just shut up people would leave her alone, see how simple it is for her to get people to stop picking on her.
Casper
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies