Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2011, 06:09 PM

24,404 posts, read 23,065,142 times

Advertisements

I doubt he's even going to be a father. The guy has weird tastes and either the wife is okay with it and a player herself, or she'd have nothing to do with the guy and thats why he acts the way he does. It looked like a political marriage from the start like with Kuccinich or even Kerry They have a pretty wild circle of friends, anybody could be the father.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2011, 06:20 PM

1,609 posts, read 1,079,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Its more important to repubs because they have no clue on how to fix the economy. This takes the nations interest away from that.
Good grief. If you truly believe your above statement, then you have not been listening, have not studied history and have no clue about economics and the free-enterprise system.

How many times do the Republicans have to lay out the path to prosperity and economic recovery?

Old 06-12-2011, 07:02 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,755,587 times
The one pic of weiner grabbing his crotch....I just lost my lunch !!

Please, no more torture !

Old 06-12-2011, 07:10 PM

19,012 posts, read 29,720,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
The one pic of weiner grabbing his crotch....I just lost my lunch !!

Please, no more torture !
Yes, what the F was he thinking??

This is WORSE than Palin's fake call with Sarkozy. Absolutely stupid

Old 06-12-2011, 09:30 PM

2,409 posts, read 3,041,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
It's not the nakedness in the gym. It's the self-portraits of himself in a state of near nakedness that give people pause to wonder. Why would a married man take pictures of his own erect penis and send it to someone he knows only online? If nothing else, this crosses the line of decency.
HAHA are you serious? My god seriously? Being married, being a politician aside do you have any clue what you just said? MILLIONS Of people all across America are texting, emailing and otherwise sharing nude pictures of themselves. My god! People wake up! It's not that big of deal. The big deal is the fact that he was A) Married and B) a public official. But other than that he didn't break any laws and he hardly needs any "therapy" or professional help. I didn't hear people clamoring for Bill Clinton to get "therapy" or professional help when he was getting BJs in the White House oval office. Did Elliot Spitzer get "help" after he admitted using prostitutes? No he got a t.v. show. I can't believe how ridiculous people are acting over this stupid nonsense. What happened should be between Weiner and his wife. If this is the worst thing Weiner has ever done while in office my god the guy deserves a medal. There are a hell of a lot worse things politicians are doing besides texting pictures of their cack and balls to other women. Get over it people! Since when did America become so dumb and prudish to think a grown man sending naked pictures of himself to women somehow needs professional help? People cheat, people cheat using phones and the internet nowadays. It's not right but it's not ABNORMAL! Sheesh! Guys are horndogs and some guys love women! Many are politicians, celebrities and athletes. Clint Eastwood was a known womanizer but he wins Academy Awards and people put him on a pedestal. God Americans are the dumbest people on earth I swear. Wasting so much time and energy over something so stupid.

If anyone needs professional help it's people like Dick Cheney willing to send young kids off to die in unnecessary wars or worse planning the killing of 3000 Americans on 9/11. That is pure evil.

Old 06-12-2011, 09:44 PM

13,621 posts, read 12,731,507 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalCroozer View Post
HAHA are you serious? My god seriously? Being married, being a politician aside do you have any clue what you just said? MILLIONS Of people all across America are texting, emailing and otherwise sharing nude pictures of themselves. My god! People wake up! It's not that big of deal. The big deal is the fact that he was A) Married and B) a public official. But other than that he didn't break any laws and he hardly needs any "therapy" or professional help. I didn't hear people clamoring for Bill Clinton to get "therapy" or professional help when he was getting BJs in the White House oval office. Did Elliot Spitzer get "help" after he admitted using prostitutes? No he got a t.v. show. I can't believe how ridiculous people are acting over this stupid nonsense. What happened should be between Weiner and his wife. If this is the worst thing Weiner has ever done while in office my god the guy deserves a medal. There are a hell of a lot worse things politicians are doing besides texting pictures of their cack and balls to other women. Get over it people! Since when did America become so dumb and prudish to think a grown man sending naked pictures of himself to women somehow needs professional help? People cheat, people cheat using phones and the internet nowadays. It's not right but it's not ABNORMAL! Sheesh! Guys are horndogs and some guys love women! Many are politicians, celebrities and athletes. Clint Eastwood was a known womanizer but he wins Academy Awards and people put him on a pedestal. God Americans are the dumbest people on earth I swear. Wasting so much time and energy over something so stupid.

If anyone needs professional help it's people like Dick Cheney willing to send young kids off to die in unnecessary wars or worse planning the killing of 3000 Americans on 9/11. That is pure evil.

you forgot to mention that he lied about it for almost two weeks before he dangled the news to the puplic

the guy is a moron for using the little head to do his thinking

i still think they spent to much time on this petty news.. people should be more focused on the fake bin laden ass-ass-ination
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies