Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2011, 07:37 AM

6,193 posts, read 5,366,177 times

Advertisements

Can I have the right to think homosexuality is wrong?

Of course, but you cannot say so in public.

Can I have the right to think homosexuality is right?

Of course, and you can yell it from the mountain top and get in the face of those who disagree with you.

See how diversity works?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2011, 07:47 AM

11,466 posts, read 19,345,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbcmh81 View Post
First, there is no such thing as "normal" beyond a personal, subjective interpretation of it. Second, why does there need to be any justification for any sexual preference/attraction? Not one human being can control a physical sexual response. We can choose whether or not to act on those attractions, but we do not control the intial response. If there is no tangible harm involved, I'm not sure why it should even matter how anyone acts upon their attractions. Can you give any serious, logical reasons?
There is no such thing as normal? So theres no such thing as abnormal? is that what your saying?

I can give a flying leap what you do just don't tell me it's normal because I know what normal is and it's not having a penis stuck up your anus.

Your free to have your opinion just as I am.

Old 06-18-2011, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_cat View Post
Drop the "homosexuality is unnatural" thing because that's the whole reason animals are being discussed.
I can have my opinion and your not a Black Swan.

Old 06-18-2011, 07:55 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,916,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
There is no such thing as normal? So theres no such thing as abnormal? is that what your saying?

I can give a flying leap what you do just don't tell me it's normal because I know what normal is and it's not having a penis stuck up your anus.

Your free to have your opinion just as I am.
so homosexuality for you is defined by a penis in an anus huh? that's all you really gather from it? that's all you need to know huh?

Old 06-18-2011, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
so homosexuality for you is defined by a penis in an anus huh? that's all you really gather from it? that's all you need to know huh?
Those are your words

Old 06-18-2011, 09:48 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,767,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JobZombie View Post
What difference does it make? Are you serious? It makes a world of difference. Redefined marriage will be nothing more than an empty meaningless procedure just to obtain benefits and will open the door to further modification and adjustments in order to accommodate other uniquely self afflicted parties who feel they are also being denied.
You completely ignored my point. Opposite sex individuals can already participate in an empty meaningless procedure just to gain benefits. So since 95% of the population can already do it, why do you care if the other 5% can?

Old 06-18-2011, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Your not a black swan or a Penguin get some common sense. Your anus is not a mangina although you want it to be.
Aside from your crude remark, you 1) Fail to realize that the prostate is the male-g spot with sexually stimulated nerve endings around it. Why is that there from a "design" standpoint?

And 2) not all gay men have anal sex and most lesbians (those who don't have relations with men too) do not either. Plenty of heterosexuals, however, do have anal sex (more than gays from a strictly numbers standpoint).

So why do you continue to reduce gay people to nothing more than anal sex? Oh that's right, as a bad strawman to villify them with your bigotry.

Old 06-18-2011, 10:00 AM

Quote:
I can have my opinion and your not a Black Swan.
No, we're apes. Although swans are prettier.

Old 06-18-2011, 10:09 AM

2,501 posts, read 3,647,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrench409 View Post
Can I have the right to think homosexuality is wrong?

Of course, but you cannot say so in public.

Can I have the right to think homosexuality is right?

Of course, and you can yell it from the mountain top and get in the face of those who disagree with you.

See how diversity works?
Excellent point! I also just witnessed someone in the relationship forum stating that "tranny" is a "derogatory term" for transexuals. Honestly, this proves my point in my thread about PC getting out of control! What else are we supposed to call transgendered people?? Seriously.

Old 06-18-2011, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CancerianMoonPrincess View Post
Excellent point! I also just witnessed someone in the relationship forum stating that "tranny" is a "derogatory term" for transexuals. Honestly, this proves my point in my thread about PC getting out of control! What else are we supposed to call transgendered people?? Seriously.
Um, how about transgendered, or their sub categories (transsexual, intersex, androgyne, etc.) ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies