Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-15-2011, 12:05 AM

11,531 posts, read 10,290,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverOne View Post
Gays how come nobody says anything about the Muslim take on homosexuality?.
Your kidding right? You've never heard anyone mention this before???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-15-2011, 12:16 AM

15,706 posts, read 11,772,641 times
Quote:
In the Koran it says to stone the homosexual to death, and some Inmans profess this, why do they get a pass? When you support Palestine then you are supporting there way of life.....
No one gives Muslims a pass. But Muslims are a minority in the United States. 80% of Americans are Christian, which is why Christian opposition is the most important when discussing the gay issue. If we want to talk about the human rights violations of Iran, then Islam would be applicable to the discussion.

Old 06-15-2011, 07:11 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
In the Koran it says to stone the homosexual to death, and some Inmans profess this, why do they get a pass? When you support Palestine then you are supporting there way of life.....
Muslims do not run this nation, or didn't you know that
Casper

Old 06-15-2011, 02:20 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,633,959 times
The reason I asked was this post just got me to wondering it's okay to have a woman sex slave, and kill gays yet it seems the Main Stream Media just passes it off.

Watch the video's at the bottom

Sex-Slave Want Ad: Female Infidels, Preferably ‘Blondes’ From ‘Russia,’ Need Apply | The Blaze

Old 06-15-2011, 02:23 PM
YAZ

7,708 posts, read 14,086,783 times
Sharia Law:

Get caught Lying?

Cut off yer tongue.

Get caught stealing?

Cut off yer hand.

Get caught being gay?

Cut off yer........

Old 06-15-2011, 02:25 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
Quote:
Muslims are hypocrites.

Boy rapers in Afghanistan. Bacha Bazi. Sick.

Who should care what Muslims think about homosexuality.

http://articles.sfgate.com/2010-08-2...t-hamid-karzai

Old 06-15-2011, 02:32 PM

4,574 posts, read 7,501,315 times
It's because religion has a prominent stronghold in the government. Everything in the Quran is taken into a literal context, and enforced.

I'm gay, and I certainly don't give Muslims a free pass on their treatment of homosexuals. The fact that one can be given the death penalty or given a life sentence into prison is beyond ridiculous. Men are particularly under scrutiny if they are seen as homosexual.

I think the media might "pass it off" because any type of societal change of attitudes towards homosexuality and feminism would not be radical, and would take a heck of a long time.

Old 06-15-2011, 02:35 PM
YAZ

7,708 posts, read 14,086,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nature's message View Post
It's because religion has a prominent stronghold in the government. Everything in the Quran is taken into a literal context, and enforced.

I'm gay, and I certainly don't give Muslims a free pass on their treatment of homosexuals. The fact that one can be given the death penalty or given a life sentence into prison is beyond ridiculous. Men are particularly under scrutiny if they are seen as homosexual.

I think the media might "pass it off" because any type of societal change of attitudes towards homosexuality and feminism would not be radical, and would take a heck of a long time.
Good post.

But I disagree about the media thing. I think the media just tries real hard to be PC.

Old 06-15-2011, 02:37 PM

10,449 posts, read 12,462,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAZ View Post
Sharia Law:

Get caught Lying?

Cut off yer tongue.

Get caught stealing?

Cut off yer hand.

Get caught being gay?

Cut off yer........
More like gang rape, torture, stoning, and public hanging.

Old 06-15-2011, 02:42 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,818,277 times
Quote:
Well, such atrocities are documented not just in Quran but also in the Bible and like, and not surprisingly. They have a common source.

Anyway, if your best excuse is that Palestinian cause should not be supported because of how Muslims treat homosexuals, perhaps you should also learn that the issue at stake is more than one social issue, and the fact that Palestinians (and Arabs in general) are more than just Muslims. I take it that you're ignorant of the fact that there are Arab Christians, and yes, the Bible in their language prays to "Allah".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies