Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-20-2011, 10:56 AM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
There definitely is BULLYING going on by the left.

"...the gay-rights lobby has morphed into a relentless bully, pressuring companies and law firms into policy reversals, making it taboo in some circumstances to express opposition to same-sex marriage."

"--In New York, state Sen. Ruben Diaz, a Democrat from the Bronx, New York City, contends he has received death threats because he opposes legislation to legalize same-sex marriage. The alleged threats were cited last week by the New York State Catholic Conference, which also opposes gay marriage."
"We are unjustly called `haters' and `bigots' by those who have carefully framed their advocacy strategy," wrote the conference's executive director, Richard Barnes. "The entire campaign to enact same-sex marriage is conducted under a banner of acceptance. ... Yet behind that banner of tolerance is another campaign -- of intimidation, threats and ugliness."

Read more: Some Gay-Rights Foes Claim They Now Are Bullied - FoxNews.com
It's not about the gays, they are just today's useful idiots. It's about bringing down the Old World Order to bring in the NWO. The Gay Manifesto includes 3 main points, Desensitize, jamming, and conversion. It's all part of the demoralization of Western Civilization. Bachmann is onto them, and they will demonize her for it.
Homosexual Agenda
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2011, 10:58 AM

1,275 posts, read 3,415,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDirector View Post
Yea like the RIGHT to be able to see your partner of 20 years in the hospital before she dies?

Denied because of how some politician feels about "gays"?

If you ask me they're lucky its only glitter.
I thought the same thing. The biggest reason I so dislike the GOP, especially extremists like Bachman, is their blatant hypocrisy. Their main stance is miniscule gov't and gov't intervention UNTIL it comes to something they want. You can't proclaim that you hate gov't intrusion but then expect the gov't to step in and make policy and laws on how ppl conduct their private lives, like who someone is "allowed" to marry. It's utterly ridiculous!

Old 06-20-2011, 11:00 AM

2,200 posts, read 4,422,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
these ASSAULTS by the left should go to TRAIL in court and these ASSAULTERS be put in JAIL
That was *almost* clever.

Quote:
There definitely is BULLYING going on by the left.
Yawn. Wake me when the Christian Right stops bullying everyone who disagrees with them.

Old 06-20-2011, 11:01 AM

2,200 posts, read 4,422,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claudhopper View Post
It's not about the gays, they are just today's useful idiots. It's about bringing down the Old World Order to bring in the NWO. The Gay Manifesto includes 3 main points, Desensitize, jamming, and conversion. It's all part of the demoralization of Western Civilization. Bachmann is onto them, and they will demonize her for it.
Homosexual Agenda
Yup. We all want to turn everyone into sparkle-throwing gays.

Old 06-20-2011, 11:12 AM

3,681 posts, read 6,274,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Paranoid much?

Considering the amount of the deadly sparkly stuff I have in my stash, I should be expecting a visit from DHS any second now! I'll get back to you if someone will bail me out of jail.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sparkle terrorists!
Ummm. Considering the left's deadly fear of things like cow flatulence and camel burps, I'd say concern over an opponent throwing glitter in a presidential candidate's face and organizing others to do the same is not so over the top.You must be very easily amused.

Australia releases rules for CO2 credits from culling camels | Reuters

"(Reuters) - Killing camels to earn carbon credits might seem an extreme way to fight climate change, but the Australian government on Thursday issued detailed rules that will help investors do just that."

Old 06-20-2011, 11:18 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times
Quote:
Ummm. Considering the left's deadly fear of things like cow flatulence and camel burps, I'd say concern over an opponent throwing glitter in a presidential candidate's face and organizing others to do the same is not so over the top.You must be very easily amused.

Australia releases rules for CO2 credits from culling camels | Reuters

"(Reuters) - Killing camels to earn carbon credits might seem an extreme way to fight climate change, but the Australian government on Thursday issued detailed rules that will help investors do just that."
Yes, I'd say I am someone who is easily amused. It's healthier! I get to laugh a lot. Thanks for recognizing that wonderful quality in me!

Old 06-20-2011, 11:28 AM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Paranoid much?

Considering the amount of the deadly sparkly stuff I have in my stash, I should be expecting a visit from DHS any second now! I'll get back to you if someone will bail me out of jail.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sparkle terrorists!
I'd let you all know of the dangers of glitter.... it is actually plastic, glass, and aluminum hence why many daycare centres now do not use it, and many schools are also ruling it out, doesn't take much to get glitter in your eyes or your lungs. Small glitter counts as particulate matter and may aggravate asthma and other respiratory ailments. GLITTER can ( if inhaled) cut you insides up an cause beeding.

some of the contents of glitter: Crystalline silica , Amorphous silica, Glass fiber particles are all quite dangerous when inhaled. The key is "inhale" or the silicosis version of "black lung disease"
or "mesothelioma". It isn't that it is toxic. It is that it is rigid
and very stable, which means it can cut through any cyst wall, and
continue to damage lung tissue.

even on the packages of glitter it says: dangerous if inhaled

Old 06-20-2011, 11:32 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,125,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psulions2007 View Post
Yup. We all want to turn everyone into sparkle-throwing gays.
I say that if sparkle guns have not been invented yet they should be. I'd bet that rabid supporters of the gun lobby would demand banning them because they are gay.

Old 06-20-2011, 11:33 AM

58 posts, read 51,018 times
Quote:
I'd let you all know of the dangers of glitter.... it is actually plastic, glass, and aluminum hence why many daycare centres now do not use it, and many schools are also ruling it out, doesn't take much to get glitter in your eyes or your lungs. Small glitter counts as particulate matter and may aggravate asthma and other respiratory ailments. GLITTER can ( if inhaled) cut you insides up an cause beeding.

some of the contents of glitter: Crystalline silica , Amorphous silica, Glass fiber particles are all quite dangerous when inhaled. The key is "inhale" or the silicosis version of "black lung disease"

Crap. The EPA better shut down all strip clubs!

Old 06-20-2011, 11:37 AM

3,681 posts, read 6,274,458 times
Quote:

There you have it.

Wonder what it does to the environment?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies