Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 09:35 AM

8,182 posts, read 9,211,043 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC475 View Post
Uh... No... The de-flunkers are a disgrace for buying into the lie...

2 + 2 = whatever the government tells you...
I am sure many in the government knew of the terrorist plans and did little or nothing about it, similar to Pearl Harbor but that doesn't mean it is an inside job.

Focus on why the terrorist came here, we need to push for bringing ALL our troops home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2011, 09:41 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,318,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilgi View Post
I am sure many in the government knew of the terrorist plans and did little or nothing about it, similar to Pearl Harbor but that doesn't mean it is an inside job.

Focus on why the terrorist came here, we need to push for bringing ALL our troops home.

They're a buncha azzholes - keep them over there.

Old 06-22-2011, 10:09 AM

15,079 posts, read 8,629,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
real archetects and engineers have, not the phoney 1500 of ae911

Structure Magazine explains cause of the WTC 7 collapse. "Single Point of Failure: How the Loss of One Column May Have Led to the Collapse of WTC 7"

http://www.structuremag.org/Archives...sanz-Nov07.pdf (broken link)
You're funny .... how the loss of one column .....

Sounds like everyone should be evacuating high rise buildings immediately. Entire buildings at the mercy of one column? WOW. You'd think this would have occurred before 911.

Or, we could just let the architects of this building reveal their secrets for preventing raging fires burning for hours from melting their buildings?

Old 06-22-2011, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
If you really want to discover some interesting facts, do some research on the war in Afghanistan, and the Patriot Act being planned prior to 9/11.
It begins to put a different prospective on the whole timeline.
The volume and comprehensive nature of the Patriot Act was not drawn up after 911. This Bill was months in the making ... and submitted after 911, and withheld from congress to prevent analysis, and passed blindly.

The military action in Afghanistan was planned early in 2001, with allies in the region notified of military action commencing by the fall. Troops and resources put in place before 911 under the guise of exercises.

YouTube - ‪7/7 The Big Picture 14 - Al Qaeda Myth & Pre-Planned Afghan Invasion‬‏

It's all a coincidence ... so shut up about these silly conspiracy theories.

Old 06-22-2011, 12:10 PM

6,795 posts, read 7,287,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
The volume and comprehensive nature of the Patriot Act was not drawn up after 911. This Bill was months in the making ... and submitted after 911, and withheld from congress to prevent analysis, and passed blindly.

The military action in Afghanistan was planned early in 2001, with allies in the region notified of military action commencing by the fall. Troops and resources put in place before 911 under the guise of exercises.

YouTube - ‪7/7 The Big Picture 14 - Al Qaeda Myth & Pre-Planned Afghan Invasion‬‏

It's all a coincidence ... so shut up about these silly conspiracy theories.
BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | US 'planned attack on Taleban'

The USA PATRIOT Act Was Planned Before 9/11

Here are a couple of articles from reputable sources that say you sir, do not know what you are talking about!
I will continue to speak the truth when ever I feel like it. If you do not like it go pound sand.

Old 06-22-2011, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimhcom View Post
BBC News | SOUTH ASIA | US 'planned attack on Taleban'

The USA PATRIOT Act Was Planned Before 9/11

Here are a couple of articles from reputable sources that say you sir, do not know what you are talking about!
I will continue to speak the truth when ever I feel like it. If you do not like it go pound sand.
I was agreeing with you.

Old 06-22-2011, 01:46 PM

20,892 posts, read 16,074,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
I was agreeing with you.
And that's important, because he's a florist, and d@mn well knows what he is talking about!!!

Old 06-22-2011, 02:39 PM

5,346 posts, read 4,046,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilgi View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
They're a buncha azzholes - keep them over there.
What?...

Old 06-22-2011, 02:44 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,318,165 times
Quote:
What?...
Exactly!

Old 06-22-2011, 03:29 PM

8,182 posts, read 9,211,043 times
Quote:
What?...
I didn't get that either. I kinda like our troops.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies