Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 10:00 AM

15,089 posts, read 8,631,560 times

Advertisements

[quote=Mr. Joshua;19731543]
Quote:

That's f--king insane!

Do you have a daughter? Do you understand how daughters view their fathers?
This is immoral, it is a betrayal of trust, it violates the sanctity of family, and it is perverse.
Thank you. I was beginning to believe I was fighting this idiocy alone.

What has become of rationality? I mean .. it really is insanity. How, why, when did this happen? When did the shift take place that makes people this out of touch with reality?

I think you hit the nail on the head in the most important aspect of this entire crazy nightmare .... a violation of the "sanctity of family". This is EXACTLY THE POINT .... EXACTLY!!! Thank you for framing this properly ... I was searching for the proper framework, and that is it!

If you can convince the masses that even family members ... your own damned children are objects to satisfy carnal desires .... there is nothing left to defend. Nothing off the table ... and nothing sacred.

Within the human species ... and almost all animals in nature as well, the only thing that takes precedence over the inbuilt instinct for self preservation is the protection and defense of their offspring and family. The most honorable demonstration of courage and character is the defense of your family and children. Once you have destroyed or eliminated that instinct to defend them, your own destruction is assured. And it's been the PRIMARY goal of these "Social Darwinist's" to destroy the family, creating an "every man for himself" mindset, which is the ULTIMATE form of divide and conquer.

Destroying the sanctity of the family ... that is exactly what we have here. And we have to try to get through to these pathetic souls ... and if we cannot ... we have to fight them and their mental illness with every fiber of our beings, as mortal enemies. They figuratively have a loaded gun pointed at the head of human survival, and represent a plague that threatens our species.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2011, 10:17 AM

3,681 posts, read 6,274,458 times
[quote=GuyNTexas;19733127]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Thank you. I was beginning to believe I was fighting this idiocy alone.

What has become of rationality? I mean .. it really is insanity. How, why, when did this happen? When did the shift take place that makes people this out of touch with reality?

I think you hit the nail on the head in the most important aspect of this entire crazy nightmare .... a violation of the "sanctity of family". This is EXACTLY THE POINT .... EXACTLY!!! Thank you for framing this properly ... I was searching for the proper framework, and that is it!

If you can convince the masses that even family members ... your own damned children are objects to satisfy carnal desires .... there is nothing left to defend. Nothing off the table ... and nothing sacred.

Within the human species ... and almost all animals in nature as well, the only thing that takes precedence over the inbuilt instinct for self preservation is the protection and defense of their offspring and family. The most honorable demonstration of courage and character is the defense of your family and children. Once you have destroyed or eliminated that instinct to defend them, your own destruction is assured. And it's been the PRIMARY goal of these "Social Darwinist's" to destroy the family, creating an "every man for himself" mindset, which is the ULTIMATE form of divide and conquer.

Destroying the sanctity of the family ... that is exactly what we have here. And we have to try to get through to these pathetic souls ... and if we cannot ... we have to fight them and their mental illness with every fiber of our beings, as mortal enemies. They figuratively have a loaded gun pointed at the head of human survival, and represent a plague that threatens our species.

This is correct. And, sadly enough, NOT overstated. Time to wake up folks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies