Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2011, 10:11 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,319,728 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Jon Stewart is a hack. Can't believe liberals take him seriously. I love it when someone calls him out (like Chris Wallace) about his political advocacy for Democrats, he ALWAYS hides behind his comedian status.
He voted for Papa Bush.

He lost credibility with me.

I'm never watching him again.

He's a FKN lip reader, man.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2011, 10:14 AM

19,890 posts, read 18,749,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
LOL you didn't watch the show did ya?!!

LOL, I sure did. The prima dona himself admitted he had his head handed to him. He complained about "editing". I seem to recall Palin make the same claim and have it dismissed. but I am sure you'll believe little Jonnie.

Old 06-22-2011, 10:19 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,192,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorebaby View Post
LOL, I sure did. The prima dona himself admitted he had his head handed to him. He complained about "editing". I seem to recall Palin make the same claim and have it dismissed. but I am sure you'll believe little Jonnie.
Pointing out the edit by FOX News only served to prove another Fox lie, hardly handing Stewart's
head to him. You know when your defense of something begins to make you look dumb you should
stop, have you ever heard of the rule of holes, "when you're in one stop digging"?

Old 06-22-2011, 10:21 AM

Quote:
Pointing out the edit by FOX News only served to prove another Fox lie, hardly handing Stewart's
head to him. You know when your defense of something begins to make you look dumb you should
stop, have you ever heard of the rule of holes, "when you're in one stop digging"?

LOL, I guess you didn't watch the link. He said he was made to look nuts. Too funny, check out his whining.

Old 06-22-2011, 10:23 AM

Quote:
LOL, I guess you didn't watch the link. He said he was made to look nuts. Too funny, check out his whining.
You're right I didn't watch the link, I watched the shows on TV....

Old 06-22-2011, 10:27 AM

Quote:
You're right I didn't watch the link, I watched the shows on TV....

Not suprised, ya know according to Stewart, Daily Show viewers are dumber than Fox viewers.

Old 06-22-2011, 10:29 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,261,277 times
Quote:
The "mass media" doesn't have "fair and balanced" as part of their motto....
Nor of their method of reporting. Is Media Matters really part of the mass media?

Old 06-22-2011, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Not suprised, ya know according to Stewart, Daily Show viewers are dumber than Fox viewers.
Do you need a new shovel yet?

Old 06-22-2011, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
I'm so glad you commented on that. Let's listen Chris Wallace say the exact same thing.

Fox News Channel - Fair & Balanced - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 06/20/11 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Fair and balanced? Nah, I think a complaint will have to be filed under deceptive advertising practices.

Tried to play gotcha tactics. Chris Wallace ended up walking right into a huge faux paux himself. Typical of those who think they are superior and drink the kool-aid. They believe they can't be gotten....the fact is they don't have to. They give it away themselves.

Enjoy.
I have to wonder if maybe the story from the horse's mouth might be a bit more like what happened. I am saying that I watched Wallace and Stewart. Did you? Maybe using the Fox tape on that one would be more near the truth than what Comedy Central puts out. You talk about fair and balanced and then don't use what they say is fair and balanced. I think I hear some from Stewart that I failed to hear from him on the show. Is it possible that someone is playing a comedic game here?

Old 06-22-2011, 10:36 AM

I am pretty sure your dad may be able to beat up my dad who died at 97 in 2005 but he can't do it in this world. You aren't atheists are you? If so, you will never know whose dad is the toughest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies