Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 02:01 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,916,911 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
A simple urine test should be proof enough for a mandatory sentence.

Let me guess, you are a freedom loving conservative Tea Partier, right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2011, 02:02 PM

15,896 posts, read 11,981,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post

No, I believe he was being sarcastic.

Old 06-24-2011, 02:03 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by no1brownsfan View Post
But hey, because it's legal, that's OK! They might be extremely dangerous, and way more potent than any of the best weed out there, have the ability to kill someone due to OD, but by golly it's legal, so that's OK!
Fortunately, I don't use any prescription drugs. And I certainly don't use any illegal drugs. I may not be a genius, but I'm smart enough to avoid that.

BTW, there is no such thing as "the best weed."

Old 06-24-2011, 02:06 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
No, but I am somewhat of a constitutionalist.

The constitution guarantees the right to cultivate, smoke and sell pot.

Unless, of course, there's some kinda defraudation going on.

Old 06-24-2011, 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet View Post
Fortunately, I don't use any prescription drugs. And I certainly don't use any illegal drugs. I may not be a genius, but I'm smart enough to avoid that.

BTW, there is no such thing as "the best weed."

Says who? The best weed is grown right here in the good ole USA and Canada! In fact it's the BIGGEST cash crop in this country!

For the record, I don't use prescription drugs either! I hope that I won't ever have to, and will avoid it at all costs! On the rare occasion that I've needed one, it was an antibiotic here and there, and then when I had shingles a couple of years ago. And the stuff they gave me made me feel like crap! Smoked a little weed to help with the pain, and increase my appetite, as the s*** that they gave me tore up my stomach, and in general just made me feel like complete garbage. I also used it for pain relief when I recently broke my elbow in 3 places. I also, don't mess with crap like heroin, cocaine, meth, extacy or ANY other street drugs. Nor do I have the urge to, considering the dangers of addiction, overdose, and the likes. But you want to know the crazy thing? Now you have people getting high off of bath salts which has meth like qualities! How crazy is that? We can agree to disagree, and that's fine. It's not for you, and that's cool. I'm certainly not the sterotypical stoner. I work hard, I have a family, and pay my taxes. And I certainly would not show up to work, or drive stoned, and I wouldn't do it drunk either! Believe it or not there are those of us who do use it responsibly, and do so in moderation, or for theraputic reasons. And it's probably more people than you know!

Old 06-24-2011, 02:24 PM

7,871 posts, read 10,126,788 times
Quote:
I don't agree. I don't see how anyone being high and not in complete charge of his faculties "fun."
But how would you know?

LOL

You don't.

Quote:
I see drug use as a sign of weakness. Very sad when anyone has to resort to mind-altering drugs to have "fun." I'll pass.
Good for you, Mary Poppins. Now why should the government spoil my discreet, safe "fun" that harms no one just because you don't approve of it?

Are you a commie?

Old 06-24-2011, 02:31 PM

1,341 posts, read 3,912,210 times
Quote:
Says who? The best weed is grown right here in the good ole USA and Canada! In fact it's the BIGGEST cash crop in this country!

For the record, I don't use prescription drugs either! I hope that I won't ever have to, and will avoid it at all costs! On the rare occasion that I've needed one, it was an antibiotic here and there, and then when I had shingles a couple of years ago. And the stuff they gave me made me feel like crap! Smoked a little weed to help with the pain, and increase my appetite, as the s*** that they gave me tore up my stomach, and in general just made me feel like complete garbage. I also used it for pain relief when I recently broke my elbow in 3 places. I also, don't mess with crap like heroin, cocaine, meth, extacy or ANY other street drugs. Nor do I have the urge to, considering the dangers of addiction, overdose, and the likes. But you want to know the crazy thing? Now you have people getting high off of bath salts which has meth like qualities! How crazy is that? We can agree to disagree, and that's fine. It's not for you, and that's cool. I'm certainly not the sterotypical stoner. I work hard, I have a family, and pay my taxes. And I certainly would not show up to work, or drive stoned, and I wouldn't do it drunk either! Believe it or not there are those of us who do use it responsibly, and do so in moderation, or for theraputic reasons. And it's probably more people than you know!
You're just wasting your time. Some people just rather stay ignorant about something than to research or experience it. Some people don't even know why they're against it, they still just go by what their parents and government told them when they were younger.

But anyway, I wonder if I should use the bong or spoon tonight?

Old 06-24-2011, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman6974 View Post
You're just wasting your time. Some people just rather stay ignorant about something than to research or experience it. Some people don't even know why they're against it, they still just go by what their parents and government told them when they were younger.

But anyway, I wonder if I should use the bong or spoon tonight?

Perhaps, but the voice of those that are against it is shrinking. I'm all for keeping an open mind for sure. I suppose it's like the old saying, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink.

BTW. Go with the bong!

Old 06-24-2011, 03:04 PM

24,508 posts, read 33,295,278 times
Quote:

The "best" weed is NO weed!

Incidentally, there are herbs, like ginger, which can treat many health issues.

Old 06-24-2011, 03:04 PM

2,884 posts, read 5,639,216 times
Quote:
But those are used for a reason. The only reason many people use marijuana is to get high.
From you you are telling us, you don't have any idea what "High" is, so how can you be against it..?
I bet if you were to try it, you would discover you have wasted many years missing out on all the MJ has to offer..!
If you have never had sex while stoned, you have never had sex.. I feel bad that you have missed out on so much in your life....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies