Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 01:33 PM

5,562 posts, read 5,682,859 times

Advertisements

While this is not something I wanted to see I leave it to the airlines to have dress codes or not.
Now if we can just some hot women to dress this way when they fly :-) It could get interesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2011, 01:50 PM

9,855 posts, read 11,931,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by miyu View Post
Well, a lot of things are relatively "inappropriate" and offensive to the senses. Like being unemployed, ugly, overweight, smelly, or encouraging your kids to scream at the expense of other people. That is why we have developed a degree of tolerance for our fellow human beings.
What is this beef you have with the unemployed? Or people that don't fit your definition of acceptable? 90% of unemployed people had nothing to do with their unemployment. There is no such thing as an ugly person. There are differing levels of attractiveness, even there I would venture that 90% of people had no control over how attractive (or not) they turned out.

H

Old 06-23-2011, 01:54 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,311,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by california-jewel View Post
Gay or straight, i honestly do not know, that is not an issue for me, i was blown away by the little bitty shorts on this guy, and the tank, never ever experienced this before, glad i had a friend with me, we were in disbelief. Dang guy, he had nice legs too! Hair pulled back in a pony tale, i try honestly not to judge people, but i honestly have to say in this case, i was taken back, why i don't know. When you fly is their a law saying what you can and cannot wear? If women can wear Men's clothes, i guess it is now acceptable for Guy's to wear Women's wow.
Maybe he's European.

Old 06-23-2011, 02:13 PM

350 posts, read 416,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
Read more: Man flies US Airways in women's underwear (Photo) : Crime Scene

This gender-neutral-gay liberty-crap has gotten totally out of control.

Time to reign them in.

Weeks earlier a man was kicked off a flight and arrested for wearing saggy pants. What's more offensive here?

Overhead Bin - What will get you kicked off US Airways? Saggy pants or underpants? (http://overheadbin.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/06/22/6917783-what-will-get-you-kicked-off-us-airways-saggy-pants-or-underpants - broken link)

This is creepy!

Old 06-23-2011, 03:32 PM

3,085 posts, read 5,239,673 times
Quote:
Read more: Man flies US Airways in women's underwear (Photo) : Crime Scene

This gender-neutral-gay liberty-crap has gotten totally out of control.

Time to reign them in.

Weeks earlier a man was kicked off a flight and arrested for wearing saggy pants. What's more offensive here?

Overhead Bin - What will get you kicked off US Airways? Saggy pants or underpants? (http://overheadbin.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/06/22/6917783-what-will-get-you-kicked-off-us-airways-saggy-pants-or-underpants - broken link)
I will never forgive myself for opening that picture. I'm neither a fan of sagging or cross-dressing, but in all honesty I would be much more offended by the presence of this freak on board my flight (especially if I had kids) than the guy sagging.

Old 06-23-2011, 03:34 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSykes View Post
I will never forgive myself for opening that picture. I'm neither a fan of sagging or cross-dressing, but in all honesty I would be much more offended by the presence of this freak on board my flight (especially if I had kids) than the guy sagging.
Oh yeah?

Just you wait till you call a cross dressing plumber LOL

Old 06-23-2011, 04:05 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,565,689 times
Quote:
No man in his right mind will wear women's lingerie OUTSIDE of what he's wearing unless he's certifiably nuts.

None of that crap is outerwear and is inappropriate to be worn as outerwear on an airplane or anywhere in public. Indecent exposure - ever heard of that? You can be arrested for in case you didn't know.
Rather surprising how you self described small government "conservatives" are suddenly in favor of BIG GOVERNMENT when it comes to the issue of morality. Smells like hypocrisy to me.

Old 06-30-2011, 03:29 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,454,215 times
This guy is notorious.

Spoiler

Flying The Very Friendly Skies | Bill Carroll - KFI AM 640 More Stimulating Talk Radio (http://www.kfiam640.com/pages/BillCarroll.html?article=8742796 - broken link)

Old 06-30-2011, 04:32 PM

1,594 posts, read 3,057,223 times
Quote:
This guy is notorious.

Flying The Very Friendly Skies | Bill Carroll - KFI AM 640 More Stimulating Talk Radio (http://www.kfiam640.com/pages/BillCarroll.html?article=8742796 - broken link)
Ugh, I really wish I hadn't looked at that picture...

Old 06-30-2011, 04:33 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,966,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gramirez2012 View Post
Ugh, I really wish I hadn't looked at that picture...
Thanks for the warning. I won't.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies