Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2011, 05:29 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by calibro1 View Post
Who the hell cares? So America will be a little more tan. This is a bad thing?
Could be if they don't embrace education and see the value of it.

Old 06-23-2011, 05:41 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Who the hell cares? So America will be a little more tan. This is a bad thing?
Maybe trailer parks will become extinct

Old 06-23-2011, 05:47 PM

2,301 posts, read 2,033,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
When white's become the minority, the United States will formally secure its downward spiral. As a minority-majority country, there's no way in hell we'll ever reestablish superiority in the world. Minorities simply have not demonstrated the capability to lead this nation down a prospersous path. Afterall, look at the burden most demographics already place on society as it is?

Of course there are exceptions, but if minorities are happy with the prospects of being the majority, my advice would be to try to figure out what you're going to do to turn around your abysmmal social, cultural, and fiscal skills. Right now, as a percentage of a population, you are a burden on our nation.

What are you going to do to change that? You had better come up with something quick, because celebrating your status as the majority simply will not be enough.
I have always hoped the tall wouldn't over-procreate. Especially the tall folks who are also wide. I mean, they use more resources than the short and thin. They need more food, bigger clothes, heavier furniture. Heck, they even use more gas as they drive down the street. If we were all 7 foot tall, we'd use twice as much stuff as if we were all 3' 6". At three and a half feet, a person may not fend off mountain lion attacks as easily, but how often do mountain lions attack anyway?

And then there's the religious folks. Particularly the Christians. See, religious folks think God is going to bail us all out of the trouble we get ourselves into. So what happens is that we as a people do dumb stuff with the notion that God'll come to our rescue. All we have to do is pray, pray and say a couple of Hail Marys. But I for one am not so sure God will come to the rescue. I mean, if God were going to rescue us, do you really think he'd allow a thread like this one?

And I couldn't finish this post without mentioning the Irish-Americans, Those jokers have always been trouble, what with that green beer they haul out once a year... wait, is that the Irish or the Scots? I get'm mixed up, just as I do the Swedes and the Norwegians.

Old 06-23-2011, 05:48 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchman01 View Post
As a father, husband, teacher, citizen, and taxpayer.........I care.

And yet, you have no problem with White gangs such as Aryan Brothrhood, Skinheads, Nazi Lowriders et al? Hypocrisy much?

Old 06-23-2011, 05:51 PM

3,325 posts, read 3,170,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
And yet, you have no problem with White gangs such as Aryan Brothrhood, Skinheads, Nazi Lowriders et al? Hypocrisy much?
Please point out my "support" for aryan brotherhood, skinheads, nazi lowriders, et al in any of my posts at any time on this or any other forum. Hysterical much?

Old 06-23-2011, 06:04 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,565,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AeroGuyDC View Post
When white's become the minority, the United States will formally secure its downward spiral. As a minority-majority country, there's no way in hell we'll ever reestablish superiority in the world. Minorities simply have not demonstrated the capability to lead this nation down a prospersous path. Afterall, look at the burden most demographics already place on society as it is?

Of course there are exceptions, but if minorities are happy with the prospects of being the majority, my advice would be to try to figure out what you're going to do to turn around your abysmmal social, cultural, and fiscal skills. Right now, as a percentage of a population, you are a burden on our nation.

What are you going to do to change that? You had better come up with something quick, because celebrating your status as the majority simply will not be enough.
If this post isn't a trumpet for white-supremacy, I don't know what is.

Old 06-23-2011, 06:09 PM

1,604 posts, read 1,565,689 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
This is very true. Blacks represent around 13% of the U.S. population but represent a huge percentage of the U.S. prison population.
Hispanics, the fastest growing minority group, have the highest teen birth rate, the highest highschool drop out rate, and a rate of incarceration about 4 times that of whites.

How will having more of these people in the country change any of this? Yes- I said these people. How will having more people that fit the above profile be a benefit to our country? And....of course I'm a racist for even bringing this up.
If you want to live in a country with a pure white population, I would suggest you move to Belarus -- the economically depressed former Soviet Republic.

Old 06-23-2011, 06:10 PM

2,208 posts, read 1,836,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Could be if they don't embrace education and see the value of it.
Wow...the irony of you posting this. Did you know African immigrants are the most educated group in the US? Did you know that Hispanic immigrants by the third generation have education rates that are slightly behind Blacks (20% college education...vs. 27% for Whites).

The truth of the matter is that Whites have a 7 percentage point lead in education attainment. That's significant, but it's not as daunting as most would like to think.

Asian immigrants also comprise this number of lower White percentages as well. They are the second most educated group in the US (second to Africans).

Old 06-23-2011, 06:15 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Wow...the irony of you posting this. Did you know African immigrants are the most educated group in the US? Did you know that Hispanic immigrants by the third generation have education rates that are slightly behind Blacks (20% college education...vs. 27% for Whites).

The truth of the matter is that Whites have a 7 percentage point lead in education attainment. That's significant, but it's not as daunting as most would like to think.

Asian immigrants also comprise this number of lower White percentages as well. They are the second most educated group in the US (second to Africans).
Not in all areas of the US.

Report: College degree gaps persist between Latino, Anglo Texans | The American Independent
"In Texas, 33 percent of working-age adults have an associate’s degree or higher, compared to only 16 percent of working-age Latinos. The U.S. average is 38 percent. At the same time, graduation rates for Latino undergraduates are nearly 10 percentage points lower than for Anglos, 30 percent to 40 percent for first-time, full-time freshmen."

Old 06-23-2011, 06:15 PM

2,208 posts, read 1,836,061 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchman01 View Post
As a father, husband, teacher, citizen, and taxpayer.........I care.

I am shocked you are an educator. Please tell me the district as to when I have a child we will not attend your district.

Right, because the assertion you are making is that most Hispanics are like that, despite the growing Hispanic middle class.

My town went from 70% White non-Hispanic to 55% Hispanic in the course of my lifetime.

Guess what? The average income remained still higher than the national average. It's now at roughly 70k...10k higher than the national average and 5k higher than the state average.

This is more approximate. They remind me of most of neighbors in suburban Sunnymead Ranch, CA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies