Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2017, 06:06 PM

12,391 posts, read 7,103,495 times

Advertisements

In the ulitmate in fake news, CNN sinks to an unprecedented low by having children reading from a teleprompter to push for war in Syria.

This is way beyond disgusting, and is fully into being psychopathic.

Bana Alabed: 'Why can't you stop the war?" 7-year-old Syrian girl pleads - CNNPolitics.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-06-2017, 06:18 PM

7,800 posts, read 10,113,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stburr91 View Post
In the ulitmate in fake news, CNN sinks to an unprecedented low by having children reading from a teleprompter to push for war in Syria.

Bana Alabed: 'Why can't you stop the war?" 7-year-old Syrian girl pleads - CNNPolitics.com
The only one pushing for a war with Syria is YOUR buddy Donny. You voted for this invasion.

Old 04-06-2017, 06:18 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,363,447 times
Quote:

I am not sure I understand your point. It it was what was said in Arabic translated to English and teleprompted would that be wrong? Kid appears to understand English but speak it limitedly.

Old 04-06-2017, 06:21 PM

33,587 posts, read 18,183,766 times
Quote:

This is what the liberal media does. They put out propaganda to try and bring down Trump. Fact is Obama owns this mess. It started on his watch. They use children to make Trump look bad by not taking in Syrian refugees. One fellow who was gassed in 2013 blamed Obama and said he wants to stay in syria.

Old 04-06-2017, 06:21 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,250,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIHS2006 View Post
The only one pushing for a war with Syria is YOUR buddy Donny. You voted for this invasion.
We are already involved in war with Syria. We have been for a long time. Why?

Old 04-06-2017, 06:22 PM

6,476 posts, read 4,080,626 times
Yeah the seven year old was totally manipulated by CNN to tell Americans to stop Assad from dropping bombs in her neighborhood. Their is no way a child would want to ask for America's help to stop bombs dropping on her family and friends...

(In case you didn't notice this was sarcastic)

Old 04-06-2017, 06:28 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,274,620 times
Quote:

Your hate for CNN notwithstanding, your interpretation of this child's words is rather odd.

How is this CNN having children "push for war"? Interesting that children being murdered, and doused with chemicals and gas has no effect on you other than to motivate you to bash CNN, though.

"I want (them) to stop the war, and I want the children of Syria to play and go to school and live in peace," Bana told CNN's "New Day." "Together we can help them. Together we can save them."

The child's appeal comes as the international community expressed shock and outrage at reports of a suspected chemical attack Tuesday that killed scores of civilians in northwestern Syria..."

Old 04-06-2017, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Your hate for CNN notwithstanding, your interpretation of this child's words is rather odd.

How is this CNN having children "push for war"? Interesting that children being murdered, and doused with chemicals and gas has no effect on you other than to motivate you to bash CNN, though.

"I want (them) to stop the war, and I want the children of Syria to play and go to school and live in peace," Bana told CNN's "New Day." "Together we can help them. Together we can save them."

The child's appeal comes as the international community expressed shock and outrage at reports of a suspected chemical attack Tuesday that killed scores of civilians in northwestern Syria..."
So we'll put you down as someone that doesn't care about using children to push for regime change.

Got it.

Personally I find it (and I'm not exaggerating) to be truly psychopathic.

Old 04-06-2017, 07:02 PM

18,058 posts, read 10,363,447 times
Quote:
So we'll put you down as someone that doesn't care about using children to push for regime change.

Got it.

Personally I find it (and I'm not exaggerating) to be truly psychopathic.
Still waiting on some explanation of your point. So far it does not appear you have one.

So you hate CNN? We should care?

Old 04-06-2017, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Still waiting on some explanation of your point. So far it does not appear you have one.

So you hate CNN? We should care?
If you don't get the point, then I wouldn't be able to explain it to you.

However, normal people have a problem with using children as propaganda tools for war.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies