Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-24-2011, 08:59 PM

5,660 posts, read 5,085,312 times

Advertisements

"The videos also show children in diapers screaming as they attempt in vain to escape from their doctor before he rapes them in an outbuilding at his office where he took children for candy and toys. In one case at his home, a video shows Bradley using nitrous oxide to keep a sleeping 7-year-old girl sedate during his attack, police testified."

Delaware ex-pediatrician guilty of child sex abuse - USATODAY.com

Was the law followed? I guess so.

Was justice done? Absolutely not!

Should he die slowly and painfully by the hands of a victim's parent? WITHOUT QUESTION!

(OK, now the bleeding heart libs can tell us how he'll never hurt anyone again, and the Bible-thumpers can say how only God should decide when one should die... )

For more on this - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Bradley

We need fewer lawyers defending scum like this and more justice in our 'Justice System'.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-24-2011, 09:06 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,478,235 times
Quote:
"The videos also show children in diapers screaming as they attempt in vain to escape from their doctor before he rapes them in an outbuilding at his office where he took children for candy and toys. In one case at his home, a video shows Bradley using nitrous oxide to keep a sleeping 7-year-old girl sedate during his attack, police testified."

Should he die slowly and painfully by the hands of a victim's parent? WITHOUT QUESTION!

(OK, now the bleeding heart libs can tell us how he'll never hurt anyone again, and the Bible-thumpers can say how only God should decide when one should die... )

We need fewer lawyers defending scum like this and more justice in our 'Justice System'.
1. I consider myself fairly liberal.
2. If this guy dies a horrible death--death penalty,at the hands of his victim's parents, whatever--I wouldn't shed a single tear. Lock him in solitary forever, for all I care. Fortunately he might kill himself.
3. Most "bible thumping" christians support the death penalty.

And now that I feel traumatized for even hearing about this story, I'll do my best to put it out of my head and not think about it again. Too apalling for words. What the hell goes on in the mind of someone like that?!?!?!?

Old 06-24-2011, 09:10 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,301,736 times
Why is this animal alive?

Old 06-24-2011, 09:17 PM

218 posts, read 148,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Workin_Hard View Post

For more on this - Earl Bradley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well, that U.S. Constitution you guys are so fond of and support so much forbids cruel and unusual punishment. It's really an indication that we as a society are not barbaric like this man who committed this horrific crime. Torturing him will not "undo" his deeds. If we as a society set the example of torturing people it would only produce more people who will torture others, including children.

"Justice" in our "Justice System" according to the U.S. Constitution means that we do not administer cruel and unusual punishment (torture) to people convicted of crimes.

I cannot tell you whether or not he will ever hurt anyone again. I have heard that child molesters do not do well in prison. The article suggested he would serve life in prison.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighth_...s_Constitution

Old 06-24-2011, 09:38 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,314,292 times
I don't understand how he succeeded after his first attack.

Old 06-24-2011, 09:55 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,296,560 times
If he's guilty he needs to be punished to the fullest extent of the law. Nothing more, nothing less.

Old 06-24-2011, 10:04 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times
I don't get it? Did the parents leave these children in his office with him or what? How did he abuse so many children for so long with nobody knowing?

I say lock him in a room with all the parents and let em at him. Give em ten minutes and if he makes it out alive then serve his term.

Old 06-25-2011, 12:01 AM

218 posts, read 148,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
I don't get it? Did the parents leave these children in his office with him or what? How did he abuse so many children for so long with nobody knowing?

I say lock him in a room with all the parents and let em at him. Give em ten minutes and if he makes it out alive then serve his term.
So you're not one of those strict constructionists when it comes to the U.S. Constitution?

Old 06-25-2011, 12:04 AM

9,394 posts, read 15,687,113 times
Let him live out his life in prison. A supermax prison would be ideal since it limits human contact to almost nothing. Give him the bare minimum for him to survive until he dies of natural causes. Give him the bare minimum to have it not constitute "cruel or unusual punishment."

In other words, make him wish he never did it for the rest of his natural life, be that one year or twenty years. I mean imagine that. Twenty years of the same gruel day in and day out, seeing nobody besides a corrections officer for twenty years. Twenty years of sitting on a concrete toilet, sleeping on a concrete bed, living in a tiny room.

Old 06-25-2011, 12:08 AM

1,167 posts, read 2,169,415 times
While I don't endorse torture, I'm not opposed to broadcasting what he did to the people in the prison he's going to and releasing him into general population.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies