Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 01:06 AM

218 posts, read 148,313 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
Are you serious?? Is anyone else catching this?
Yes. Self deception is sad.

Old 06-25-2011, 01:07 AM

8,806 posts, read 6,110,162 times
Quote:
Are you serious?? Is anyone else catching this?
I'm no longer going to post to you until you provide an answer to the question. This is no longer a debate, this is you acting like a child who does not know the rules of conversation yet.

Old 06-25-2011, 03:03 PM

218 posts, read 148,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
And you belong to a political party that believes being a community organizer qualifies you to start unapproved wars with countries that posed to threat to us.
Andrea, THIS ^^^^ is where the discussion veered to Obama being unqualified because he was just a community organizer taking us to war.....which led to the response that Obama found OBL. Obama became a subject in this thread because people accused him of playing the race card (which he didn't) just like Herman Cain.

//www.city-data.com/forum/19744300-post45.html

Old 06-25-2011, 04:21 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
White House: Obama doesn’t think race a factor – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

The White House said Wednesday President Barack Obama doesn't believe that he's being attacked by critics because of his race.

"The president does not believe that that criticism comes based on the color of his skin," White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs told reporters.

Is everyone happy now?

Old 06-25-2011, 04:26 PM

9,848 posts, read 8,280,777 times
Default Title is false, it was because of being a black conservative.

Quote:
Talk about a political blunder. Good luck trying to get the Southern Conservative vote now pizza man. Black men playing the race card doesn't fly in Dixieland.

Dr. Boyce Watkins; So, Herman Cain Thinks Jon Stewart Attacked Him for Being Black? : ThyBlackMan.com – Black Men Blog…

EXCLUSIVE — Herman Cain: Jon Stewart Attacked Me ‘Because I’m Black’ | ThinkProgress

Black conservative bias from Stewart and the press.

I remember the left justifying pictures of C. Rise depicted as a big lipped monkey in the papers. Try and pull that with Obama.

Double standards apply here.

Old 06-25-2011, 04:26 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,452,545 times
Quote:
Talk about a political blunder. Good luck trying to get the Southern Conservative vote now pizza man. Black men playing the race card doesn't fly in Dixieland.

Dr. Boyce Watkins; So, Herman Cain Thinks Jon Stewart Attacked Him for Being Black? : ThyBlackMan.com – Black Men Blog…

EXCLUSIVE — Herman Cain: Jon Stewart Attacked Me ‘Because I’m Black’ | ThinkProgress
Here's a quote.

Quote:
And I said secondly as far as him mocking me look I’ve been called every name in the book because I’m a conservative, because I’m black.
He didn't say Jon Stewart attacked him because he's black.

He said that he's been attacked for being a black conservative.

Old 06-25-2011, 05:24 PM

1,777 posts, read 1,402,934 times
Meh, Cain is being attacked because he's saying incredibly silly things, like refusing to sign a bill more than a few pages long or requiring special loyalty oaths from any Muslim who would serve in his Cabinet or be appointed to a judicial post (and even then he wouldn't be comfortable with it). Oh, and his ignorant statements on several subjects, such as whether the right of return for Palestinian refugees is something that would be "negotiable," and other issues where he shows he clearly does not have a grasp of some issues.

He's got interesting things to say on some issues, but his open bigotry against Muslims ensures that I won't be voting for him.

Old 06-25-2011, 05:25 PM

12,961 posts, read 13,673,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Backspace View Post
And you belong to a political party that believes being a community organizer qualifies you to start unapproved wars with countries that posed to threat to us.
If a head cheerleader and base ball team owner can start a war why not?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies