Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-27-2011, 03:08 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,150,733 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
The police reports don't quote the other judges. Helps to get the info directly from the other judges in the room at the time, not from a secondhand police report.
They do in fact directly quote the judges. Read it again .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-28-2011, 03:00 AM

88,832 posts, read 44,679,306 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
They do in fact directly quote the judges. Read it again .
Along with the judges I've already quoted...
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
Quote:
“There was no pressure,” interrupted the justice who had initially broken up the incident between Bradley and Prosser. “That’s only because you broke us apart,” shot back Bradley.
Case closed.

The big fat lying liberal strikes again. You can almost see the frail, frizzy hair standing straight up on end as she freaked out wicked-witch style.

Cruella DeVille on crack.
Exactly!

Old 08-28-2011, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Along with the judges I've already quoted...
Exactly!
Stop...you continue to try to sell that completely contrived version...just good old fashion right wing propaganda..

The worst charge made against Bradley was from Roggensack who said...

(Roggensack) said in her opinion, "they were both out of line and they were both very angry,”

Old 08-29-2011, 10:13 AM

3,644 posts, read 6,297,366 times
Quote:
Why don't you simply read the damn reports?

You can't bear to hear the truth when you can get it directly?

You have to use some second hand regurgitation when the police reports are public?

Sheesh. Trying to get you guys to deal with the facts is almost an impossibillityl
The other judges were in the room. THEY are the primary sources. It is the police report that is 'second hand regurgitation' as you call it.

The amount of projection people like you do is truely impressive. It must be nice to live in a bubble where one can create one's own reality -- at least until the bubble pops. Then it must be major therapy time.

Old 08-29-2011, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Stop...you continue to try to sell that completely contrived version...just good old fashion right wing propaganda..
No. I quoted a Wisconsin newspaper.

Bradley lied, the other judges confirmed Prosser's version of events, and as such the WI police have determined no charges will be filed.

Old 08-29-2011, 11:50 AM

Quote:
No. I quoted a Wisconsin newspaper.

Bradley lied, the other judges confirmed Prosser's version of events, and as such the WI police have determined no charges will be filed.
YOu guys never give up...even when Prosser contradicts you. He agrees he had his hands around her neck and that she did not touch him.

Of the other judges present only one has anything bad to say about Bradley and I quoted that passage.

Inability to understand simple facts appears to be a hallmark of the right.

Old 08-29-2011, 01:16 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,450,895 times
Bradley lied,...nuff said

FIRST: is that Justices Michael Gabelman and Patience Roggensack, both witnesses, support Justice Prosser's contention that Justice Ann Walsh Bradley came running at Justice David Prosser with fists flying. Another witness, Justice Annette Ziegler, heard Justice Roggensack say "Ann stop it, this is not like you."

All three concur that at no point did Prosser have Bradley in a choke hold.

SECOND: is that Bradley has done this before, once whacking Justice Michael Gableman, he alleges, upside the head for addressing Chief Justice Abrahamson by her first name, Shirley. ( call it a "Gibbs" moment ( NCIS) of whacking his assistants when they screw up.)

THIRD: is that it is was Bradley who leaked the incident to complaisant reporters and spun it her way.......""""If I cannot get any assurances from you, the court, that this problem is going to be addressed, then I will go to the outside and take other means," Bradley threatened at a follow-up meeting with the Justices and Capitol PD Chief Charles Tubbs. """"

-------------

Justice Gableman said he recalled Justice Roggensack saying, "Ann this isn't the person you are. This isn't you." Justice Gableman believed Justice Roggensack was pulling on Justice Bradley's left arm at this time. Justice Gableman said Justice Prosser raised his hands and "pushed" Justice Bradley in "a defensive move."
Justice Gableman said he believed Justice Prosser's hands were on the area where the shoulders meet the neck on Justice Bradley at this time. Justice Gableman said it was not a violent push, and after a brief pause he recalled Justice Bradley saying, "you choked me, you choked me." Justice Gableman said he immediately responded to Justice Bradley by saying "he didn't choke you, he pushed you to get your fist out of his face."

Last edited by workingclasshero; 08-29-2011 at 01:26 PM..

Old 08-29-2011, 09:23 PM

Quote:
YOu guys never give up...even when Prosser contradicts you. He agrees he had his hands around her neck and that she did not touch him.

Of the other judges present only one has anything bad to say about Bradley and I quoted that passage.

Inability to understand simple facts appears to be a hallmark of the right.
Read workingclasshero's posts. His posts and mine have quoted the other judges present at the time, extensively.

YOU are the underinformed partisan hack in this thread.

Old 08-29-2011, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Read workingclasshero's posts. His posts and mine have quoted the other judges present at the time, extensively.

YOU are the underinformed partisan hack in this thread.
The judges are quoted in the interfviews.

You rightwingers are ignoring the actual testimony including that of Prosser.

Talk about Hacks...you raise it to new art.

No facts pontificate...

Old 08-29-2011, 10:14 PM

Quote:
The judges are quoted in the interfviews.

You rightwingers are ignoring the actual testimony including that of Prosser.

Talk about Hacks...you raise it to new art.

No facts pontificate...
Prosser testified that he was defending himself from Bradley's attack on him. What about that do you not understand?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies