U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2017, 01:03 AM

15,719 posts, read 14,898,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maerzie View Post
Since a "mother?" has the "choice" of killing her baby, or not. then, a murderer should have the "choice" of killing his victim, also with the approval of that same kind of people! Obviously, these fools, who like to PRETEND a fetus is NOT a live baby, have never once SEEN the millions of tiny little live "fetuses", who are born prematurely, and kept alive in the neo-natal nurseries, for their parents and their futures. I wonder why THEIR mothers didn't abort these killers? We are not even brutal enough to kill fetal PUPPIES, in this country, yet we murder fetal HUMANS!! See what happens in a lawsuit if anyone EVER tries to abort a farmer's valuable calf fetus!! Course, THAT'S a valuable CALF! Humans are obviously worthless and dispensable, just like Hitler's murdering of the millions of Jews!
Don't be ridiculous, we certainly do abort fetal puppies.

If you find a pregnant stray dog a veterinarian will abort the fetuses as long as they aren't too far along.

A friend of mine did just that when he found a pregnant pit bull mix that was pregnant.

You want to know why? Because the puppies would have been unwanted.

He kept the mother for the rest of her life......and she had a very good life.

And, thousands of dogs are put down everyday in this country......even if they are pregnant.

Where have you been?

We do know one thing, you don't base your opinions on facts, just what you think are facts... .... just like most pro-lifers.

Last edited by Annie53; 06-22-2017 at 01:19 AM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2017, 01:18 AM

15,719 posts, read 14,898,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpsTN View Post
Fine. So, it is OK for YOU to kill your baby, but not for me to kill it. I contend it should be illegal for either of us to kill it. If the baby is alive before and after it is born, why are mother's procecuted for killing the baby after birth but not before. Are they MORE alive after birth?

Charles Sands
Could MY pregnancy KILL YOU?

No? Well, THAT is why I have the right to terminate my pregnancy and YOU don't.

It is MY decision if I want to risk my life.......NOT YOURS or anyone else's.

A few weeks ago a 32 year old woman in my area died giving birth, right along with the baby, leaving her other children without a mother.

Do you think the doctors told her she and the baby were going to both die ahead of time? NO.

That is why women get to decide if they want to carry a pregnancy or not......it can quite literally KILL THEM.

Old 06-22-2017, 01:27 AM

32,455 posts, read 13,558,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Why not refer to aborted fetuses as collateral damage? It works well when applied to living civilians killed by bombs.
You mean living "non American civilians" killed by bombs. When they are Americans it's different. Dunno why, it just is.

Old 06-22-2017, 07:51 AM

1,144 posts, read 1,934,426 times
That is a really good question. Hopefully someone will have the answer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies