Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-08-2007, 08:17 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,326,110 times

Advertisements

CALL FOR AMERICAN REVOLUTION: We're gonna have to start over...and its gonna get damned bloody. (What are the federal laws on sedition?)
CALL FOR AMERICAN REVOLUTION: We're gonna have to start over...and its gonna get damned bloody.

Please visit the above link and read some peoples' email calling for a revolution in America?

Do You Think This Is Free Speech Or Sedition?

Old 08-08-2007, 09:06 PM

5,758 posts, read 11,634,135 times
That rant seems to be contingent on future events. As such, it is mere speculation, and wouldn't fall under any definition of 'sedition,' and certainly wouldn't fall under the reach of federal law.

Old 08-08-2007, 09:16 PM

18,700 posts, read 42,053,353 times
I kind of thought you was right. Until this post. Now I know that you are a radical right and can't be stopped. Give me a break.

Old 08-08-2007, 09:37 PM

5,407 posts, read 7,793,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
CALL FOR AMERICAN REVOLUTION: We're gonna have to start over...and its gonna get damned bloody. [

How about door number three - Stupidity.

Old 08-08-2007, 10:36 PM

478 posts, read 959,587 times
"I had other priorities in the 60's... than military service...."

-Dick Cheney

Yep. If I were a Vietnam Vet, I'd be right behind that guy.......and the rest of the ChickenHawk gangster businessmen.

No one, with a bit of common sense - is buying this bullsh*t anymore.

Old 08-08-2007, 11:55 PM

3,301 posts, read 6,326,110 times
Default Free Speech or Sedition?

Free Speech or Sedition?

What do you think about these quotes?

"They've already attacked Americans without provocation in 911 to start profitable wars for themselves. They've setup CONCENTRATION CAMPS and have shredded our Bill of Rights and Constitution.

They are READY to stage an incident to install MARTIAL LAW!

THAT'S WHEN YOU SHOOT THE BASTARDS! STOCK AMMO NOW!"

"THESE FILTH MEAN TO KILL YOU ALL AND THIS IS SELF DEFENCE YOU ARE ENTITLED TO!!"

"This is WHY the founding fathers gave us the 2nd amendment. To END THIS KIND OF MADNESS! We threw off one King George and now it's WAY past time to do it again."

"We need a revolution and we need it now. We need to remove the present administration and restore the people's confidence in government."

"Yep, we're gonna have to start over...and its gonna get damned bloody before they back-off enough to let us go about it...ready yet??? (We're runnin' out of time...better get there...soon...)..."

"We NEED REVOLUTION in this country BEFORE Bush and their filthy NAZI ILK get any more gun confiscation laws passed. And BEFORE they carry out their NEXT 911, murdering MORE Americans for yet MORE WARS."

Old 08-09-2007, 12:03 AM

14,044 posts, read 27,214,577 times
And your problem with the election process is???

Old 08-21-2011, 10:59 PM

1 posts, read 2,508 times
Alright, Those of you who constantly assume that a revolution means a coup d'état to then install a radical or communist government are just ignorant. Sometimes, like any government that has existed, the people must stand up and do something when their nation's leaders are either A.) corrupt or B.) incompetent. OBVIOUSLY, the U.S. needs a little cleansing especially in areas such as Congress. A revolution in the U.S. doesn't mean we have to give up on democracy, but instead it helps us with a fresh start which is definitely what we need. The indisputable, modern fact is that The United States is practically at an all time low. It doesn't matter what Obama or Biden or any other government official says to try and adorn the image of our nation. We're getting laughed at by everyone else while our leaders make misleading promises to us that everything will get better. Please...save me your crap. Oh and for you right-winged conservatives and reactionaries, WAKE UP! Our nation's traditional ways are what has us at an estimated $14.5 trillion in debt.

Old 08-21-2011, 11:15 PM

954 posts, read 1,280,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudCapMarine View Post
CALL FOR AMERICAN REVOLUTION: We're gonna have to start over...and its gonna get damned bloody. (What are the federal laws on sedition?)
CALL FOR AMERICAN REVOLUTION: We're gonna have to start over...and its gonna get damned bloody.

Please visit the above link and read some peoples' email calling for a revolution in America?

Whatever it is, it's pretty damn retarded. I'd say they're just a bunch of fat losers in basements, but I recall that militia in Michigan that planned to ambush a police funeral or something... So...

Old 08-21-2011, 11:28 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,631,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nr5667 View Post
Whatever it is, it's pretty damn retarded. I'd say they're just a bunch of fat losers in basements, but I recall that militia in Michigan that planned to ambush a police funeral or something... So...

First off your use of the word "retarded" is offensive, are you 12 yrs old?

Second, I hope it never comes to fruition in this country, but you're very misguided if you think it is just a bunch of fat losers in basements thinking like this.

You better spend more time paying attention to current events and less time watching "The Jersey Shore".
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.