Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2011, 08:20 PM

810 posts, read 837,099 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalileoSmith View Post
And two, gang beatings are not some sort of social trend that is going to gain a groundswell of popularity. They are isolated, albeit sad incidents. They are not worthy of a thread.
Isolated? Not really. They have been occurring on a regular basis on almost every major city.

Quote:
Teenager nearly killed in horrific racially motivated mob attack
Black mob riots at second waterpark
Shocking large scale racially motivated attack
Mob of Teens Rob Dupont Circle Store (http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/dc/video-mob-of-teens-rob-dupont-circle-store-042711 - broken link)
Elderly Walmart greeter choked in brutal racially motived attack
Arrests made in black mob beating of gay teen
Black mob beats White motorist (http://www.hendersondispatch.com/view/full_story_free/12462706/article-Breaking-news%E2%80%94Arrests-made-in-Raleigh-Road-assault?instance=breakingNews_article - broken link)
Blacks kill Asian woman
gangbangers arrested in hate crime roundup for targeting Whites and Latinos
Dunkin' Donuts mob attack
White College student shot in the lungs after escaping Black kidnapper
Black Mob Beats Up Marine who was rescuing a girl
Black males gun down White pawn shop clerk
Black teens kill White woman for game console (http://www.kenoshanews2.com/home/plea_deal_for_teen_in_walker_murder_7953534.html - broken link)
Black gang kills elderly woman
African American Teen Mobs Attack Chicago Transit Authority Buses
Random African American mobs run wild in Chicago
White man killed trying to save White woman from black attacker
15-year-old targeted in latest Chicago African American mob attack
Random African American mobs run wild in Chicago
RAW SURVEILLANCE VIDEO: Mob attack in Riverwest gas station
Apparent Racist Attack on Jay Phillips
White Girl Beaten On A Bus By Blacks
New Black Mob Attack in Peoria, IL
Horrifying racially motivated attack caught on tape
Teenage Mob Steals From Las Vegas Store
Injured in "flash mob" attack in Philadelphia (http://www.avclub.com/philadelphia/articles/av-club-editor-injured-in-flash-mob-attack-in-phil,58134/ - broken link)
KRYZYSZTOF WILKOWSKI ALMOST "KILLED" IN RACIST ATTACK BY BLACK MOB
CTV report on Racist attack on 38 year old black man in Courtenay, BC
2nd Racist Attack on St Louis School Bus in one week
Oceanside, Long Island Racial Attack
Blacks Beat Up 1 White Boy in an unprovoked racial attack
Black Mob Attacks 90 lb. White Girl For a VFW Fundraiser and No Race Crime
Black teen mob attacks white family
African American Teen Mobs Attack Chicago Transit Authority Buses
Marine, wife attacked by unruly teens at theater
Black Students Attack White Man For Eating Dinner With Black Man
Racist Black gangs are targeting White men for hate crimes in Baltimore
White Student Beaten By Black Students On A Bus
Black flash mob beats whites in Philadelphia
Black Mob Violence: "Kill All The White People"
Father stabbed and beaten by Black mob
Teen Mob Hits Walgreens On The Mag Mile
BLACK MOB, SAVAGE BEAT DOWN, ROBBED a WHITE TEEN critical, South Carolina
News reporters attacked by blacks while covering homicide story in Natoma
Mob severely beat random White customers at a gas station (http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080606/NEWS04/806060412/1006/news - broken link)
black punches white elderly blind woman on bus
"Beat Whitey Night": Gang of Black kids yell "It's beat whitey night" at Iowa State Fair.
White guy beaten nearly to death by Blacks for dating a Black woman, no hate crime there&
Fed up Asians boycott Black racism and hate crimes
BLACK KIDS THROWING ASIAN LADY UNTO MUNI TRACKS AT SAN FRANCISCO BAYVIEW
Judge is soft on Black on Asian hate crimes
Racist Blacks are targeting Asian women for hate crimes in New York
Vietnamese man beaten by racist Blacks in Georgia
Many brutally beaten in racially motivated mob attack
5 Black teens beat Chinese restaurant owner to death with bricks
Racist Blacks beat a Chinese man to death
Racist Blacks attack Asian college students
Racist Blacks beat an Ecuadorean to death
Black admits to targeting Asians but says he's not racist
Black racist beat Hispanic man to death
Black racists attack Latino family in Louisiana
Hundreds of fed up Latinos protest Black racism
Mexican beaten by 6 racist Blacks on Staten Island
No hate crime conviction for Black racist Hakim Scott
Mexican beaten by 3 racist Blacks on Staten Island, New York
Racism against Mexicans exposed
100 activists call to stop Black on Latino hate crime violence in Peekskill, New York
Mexican beaten by 3 racist Blacks in Brooklyn, New York
Racist Black people are targeting Latinos for hate crimes (En Español with English subtitles)
Attacks on Mexicans Leave Neighborhood in Turmoil - NYTimes.com
3 Teens Charged In Attack Of Indian Immigrant On Street
Politically incorrect hate-crime beating of Latino immigrant

Last edited by AllenDullesMJ12; 07-07-2011 at 09:12 PM..

Old 07-07-2011, 08:53 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,418,524 times
Even some liberals are starting to come to the realization that it's not poverty that explains the depravity that is prevalent among lower income Blacks but culture.

Poverty: what's culture got to do with it? | Chicago Muckrakers

Old 07-07-2011, 09:03 PM

12,770 posts, read 11,564,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Even some liberals are starting to come to the realization that it's not poverty that explains the depravity that is prevalent among lower income Blacks but culture.

Poverty: what's culture got to do with it? | Chicago Muckrakers
It is "different".
Cops: Woman Tore Off Kin's Nipple | The Smoking Gun
I assume this is one of the reasons for those long fingernails they're so proud of - so they can tear eachother apart.

Old 07-07-2011, 10:16 PM

22,661 posts, read 24,599,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdik View Post
A high unemployment rate?
Uh....wrong.

You are saying, these Yutes would go from not having employment to knocking people out..............haha, great logic.

Old 07-07-2011, 10:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Roma View Post
Yet another reason to carry a gun 24/7.....not that I felt I needed any more.

Yep, once I turn 60..........well, I am packin heat......no matter what Big Brother says. I figure the USA will resemble a Mad Max Movie by then anyways. And if YUTES are crazy enough to jump me........well..........do my best to get them all.

Old 07-07-2011, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalie Brown View Post
Since when is black crime so fascinating that a special thread is needed for its each and every facet?

You "tsk tsk" at the actions of young blacks. What else do you all plan to do with your day?
Hum, did not see the mention of race in the thread title. I think the average person is getting alarmed about the level of YutesGonewild.........no matter what race.

Old 07-07-2011, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Oh, really? So I must ask, what are you doing to help bring down crime around you? Me personally, I actually lend a hand in the community to help steer at risk children away from the wrong path. What exactly is it that you do besides copy and paste YouTube videos for you and your cohorts to shake your heads at?

As a matter of fact, what are the rest of you doing to help alleviate the problems that you so keenly point out as being such a serious issue? You know what they say, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.

Or would you rather just wait until the problem reaches your neighborhood so that you can cry..what's the word? Victim?
I am advocating 3 strikes and you are dead.......3 violent felonies and you get tossed on Ole'sparky.

Old 07-07-2011, 10:54 PM

Quote:
So it's not your responsibility because your skin isn't black? Um, that's racist.

It's a black THANG......none of my business..........I just keep my distance.

Old 07-08-2011, 02:57 AM

16,880 posts, read 15,198,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllenDullesMJ12 View Post
It's all right here. These kind of youth are only out on the streets to attack non-blacks, plain and simple. Some have even admitted to it, but the liberal spin is that although their only aim is to beat/rob asians, hispanics, indians, or whites they are still not RACIST. In their own words they say it's easy to victimize non-blacks because they are weaker or defenseless and carry a lot of money. Now imagine if someone from a different group said they only go after blacks because they are not intelligent enough, or they go after jews because they always have money. Immediately we would consider it racist. But for some reason blacks are exempt from responsibility no matter what atrocities happen.

it goes to show that some liberals are just as racist as some other people.

Old 07-08-2011, 04:39 AM

316 posts, read 560,257 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalileoSmith
However I would like to see the "black community" become more diverse in their attitudes and perspectives.
I'm black and approve this message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalileoSmith View Post
I recall a black poster in another forum proclaiming Juan Williams a "sell-out" for not following the black mantra. Several other black posters quickly agreed with the "sell-out" label and were likewise critical of Williams. I have heard other blacks referred to as "sell-outs", while other blacks have been criticised as "acting white". Such tags, and the attitudes that create them, will not exist in a culture that is completely free-thinking.
I think some black folks need to just think of themselves as individuals.. Juan Williams doesn't "represent" anyone but himself and of course he's very conservative on different issues. I think what must be understood is for the most part we(black folks) are not of one mind, one body and one spirit. We are folks of many cultures and have minds going in many directions. Recognizing that we are different goes a long way as far as how we relate to each other. Fact is we will not agree with everything each of us does or what each of us stands for. This is where maturity comes in. I wish others would get with the program.

I mean what is acting white anyways? I've been called something along those lines because I didn't fit into their narrow definition of Blackness because I was well-spoken, listen to some country music, and etc. I believe the color of your skin does NOT dictate how you should behave, dress, talk, what music you listen to, etc.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies