Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2011, 02:39 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,377,473 times

Advertisements

The United States has been acting as if the whole world belongs to us for the last 50 years.

Whats the difference?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-08-2011, 02:41 PM

800 posts, read 780,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
The United States has been acting as if the whole world belongs to us for the last 50 years.

Whats the difference?
We still allow alcohol and premaritial sex

Old 07-08-2011, 02:41 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,409,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Ummmmm....... THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE! ..... Pretty neat eh Progs?[/LEFT]
The Mohammedans have been very clear what is their end game. It's the West that has chosen to deny it. He isn't saying anyone who has been paying attention hasn't heard before. Frankly it's pretty run of the mill.

Old 07-08-2011, 02:45 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,447,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
The Mohammedans have been very clear what is their end game. It's the West that has chosen to deny it. He isn't saying anyone who has been paying attention hasn't heard before. Frankly it's pretty run of the mill.
I posted this for all of the sheep that said the MB would not be influential in Egypt. They also say that they are peaceful... LMAO..LMAO

Old 07-08-2011, 03:16 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
Quote:
So you think threatening pretty much the entire world is neat? I knew I had you all figured out, thanks for being honest.
That wasn't your question now was it? So to remind you, as I always have to do it seems, this is what you asked;
"Ummmmm....... THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRACY LOOKS LIKE! ..... Pretty neat eh Progs?"
So, I repeat, yeah that's exactly what democracy looks like, a place where the nuttiest and most dangerous voices can vie in the public square against the voices of reason and rationality. And yes to me, that is a good thing, unless of course you would oppose the right of, lets say David Duke from running as a Republican, which he has in the past, and who speaks in the same terms as Mr, Hegazy although Duke is far more artful in his articulation for his American audiences.

Old 07-08-2011, 03:23 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,032,019 times
Quote:
I posted this for all of the sheep that said the MB would not be influential in Egypt.
Don't know of anyone nor did I read anyone arguing that the Muslim Brotherhood would be without influence in Egypt, after all they have been influential in Egyptian politics for some 50 years, held seats in the parliament during Mubaraks time in office, so I'm not sure you are making an important point.

Quote:
They also say that they are peaceful
Besides their clear renunciation of violence, can you point to any violent acts during the protests or since that the Brotherhood has been engaged in?

Anyway, you might take some time out from your usual sources and broaden your base of knowledge.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/20/wo...t/20egypt.html

UPDATE ON REPORTS OF DIVISIONS WITHIN THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD - Telegraph

Old 07-08-2011, 03:41 PM

3,681 posts, read 6,272,380 times
Quote:
They want to have their caliphate back and want to rule the world with Sharia. The happenings in the ME, that the WH and the State Dept. lit on fire along with their terrorist WU friends, was the catalyst to embolden these murderers.
I believe you are correct.

Old 07-08-2011, 04:55 PM

1,123 posts, read 775,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Nice job of conveniently ignoring the fact it was the NeoConfused who championed the bringing of democracy to Islamic countries like Iraq as well as those who called for US aid in overthrowing Mubarak. As the saying goes, be careful what you wish for............................................... .......................
So according to the far left psychotics like yourself, the arab muslims are animals and incapable of democracy?

What is hilarious is how the far left trash attacks the US for helping arab dictators oppress their people, then attacks the US again for removing the dictators...

Old 07-08-2011, 04:58 PM

15,080 posts, read 20,465,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterpetron View Post
So according to the far left psychotics like yourself, the arab muslims are animals and incapable of democracy?

What is hilarious is how the far left trash attacks the US for helping the arab dictators oppress their people, then attacks the US again for removing the dictators...
Good to see that you recognize otherwise!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies