Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2011, 07:22 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,355 times

Advertisements

If the republicans were in power we would be just as broke from the war. The money is spent regardless its just spent differently.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2011, 07:26 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
You seriously believe that mess we are in is solely the fault of "liberal" policies?
Out sourcing and the repeal of Glass Steagal was a Liberal/Progressive baby. That caused this country a TON of economic harm.

Old 07-11-2011, 07:30 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Out sourcing and the repeal of Glass Steagal was a Liberal/Progressive baby. That caused this country a TON of economic harm.
Outsourcing saves companies lots of money you think the Republicans don't support the same thing?

Bottom like is the Republicans will always blame the poor and uneducated for all the issues the fault will never be put on big business and tax breaks and so forth.

Both sides are Crooked but the tools who constantly drink the Republican koolaid are just the worse. Like if all illegals were gone well would have more jobs and lower inflation lol.

Please, they wanna save a buck and they don't care about you.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Old 07-11-2011, 07:41 AM

25,231 posts, read 16,938,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Why should the State of Alaska pay for the heat placed on Mrs. Palin?

Frivolous law suits, that were costing the State of Alaska millions.

By stepping down, she saved her State millions in legal fees.
The lawsuits were all found to be in her favor.

That is one smart lady, that thinks of someone else, besides herself.
Nice attempt at excuse making, too bad it is the same old failed arguement. I notice you missed the first part of my statement and got side tracked with making excuses for her quitting her JOB.
Casper

Old 07-11-2011, 07:44 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,759,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Of course you are terrified of spending cuts. The erosion of entitlements means diminished power for the libs. With that reduced power, there comes the lack of ability to initiate social engineering, of which the libs are so fond.
I'm glad you can read my mind. Where did you get your power? I'd like to sign up for a course. The rest of your post is just a political rant that has no relation to the topic.

Old 07-11-2011, 07:48 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,729,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
You seriously believe that mess we are in is solely the fault of "liberal" policies?

Any "policy" enacted that is not one of the 18 enumerated powers of the constitution were done by LIBERALS.

Old 07-11-2011, 07:50 AM

23,838 posts, read 23,123,773 times
Just curious....do Liberals even comprehend the contortionist views they put forth on this forum? If you write it...I assume you know what you're saying. As for me, when I read it, I shake my head and wonder how a human being can come up with such abominations of thought.

Seriously, do you really support this President and his Democtratic colleagues in congress? Is it really that hard to see how is policies, and their legislative agenda is exactly the opposite of what this country needs?

I shake my head when I read these posts.

Old 07-11-2011, 07:53 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucknow View Post
I'm a freakin conservative but an American would not know what that was if you slapped him upside the head with a beaver tail. Americans seem to think that a conservative is somekind of American Taliban who wants to shove their ideas that have NOTHING at all to do with government down the throats of the non Talibans. A conservative in the USA is someone who says, "Lets give the overwhelming share of the nations riches to the 1 or 2% of the people who truly deserve it. Don't worry some of it will TRICKLE down to you plebs".

Tell me, when you turn on your tap, How happy are you when the water just trickles out of the faucet. I know it makes me really mad but fortunately my city does not have a trickle down water system where the rich up on the hill get all the water they want to fill their pools and their fountains, water their 5 acre lawns and if there was any left over for us down at the bottom it's more than we deserve being the lazy good for nothings with our hands out for our share of the water. What's the matter with us? WE must be commies or something.

That's the same thing as the economic system these so called Conservatives would have us believe the majority of the people should depend on. They are NOT conservatives in the least but are political whores who sell their souls and their country to the money masters who are nothing more than their pimps, sitting back and collecting all the benefits of a deeply corrupt system.
You have the progressive words down so pat that you would need more than a beaver tail to convince me that you aren't one of them unless you are trying to be funny there.

Old 07-11-2011, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
'Scuse me, don't tell me what I'm thinking. I'm not afraid, let alone "terrified" of spending cuts.

LOL, Fox News as a source. The same people who said in court, under oath, that they were not required to tell the truth!
More left wing crap about Fox. It is hard and just a bit scary, i would think, for you people to believe that Fox actually does tell the truth. What is your favorite source of TV news? LSDNBC?

Old 07-11-2011, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post
LOL, CBO is the source.
But Kat has joined the loony far left and is trying, like the rest, to deflect the part about CBO.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies