Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2011, 09:40 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
You can't find a more socially conservative group of people on the planet than Muslims.
Yeah but in spite of the fact that Muslims execute gays and force women into submission and hurt little children, the liberals adore them and give them a pass on everything they do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2011, 09:43 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,672,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiftymh View Post
The guy sure does put some extra stank in it when a girl shows up.
Soon those little girls will be beaten if they don't hide their faces. Their country is fast becoming an oppressed Islamic dictatorship. They might as well get used to being beaten. Nothing will stop it now.

Old 07-10-2011, 09:52 PM

4,410 posts, read 6,136,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Yeah but in spite of the fact that Muslims execute gays and force women into submission and hurt little children, the liberals adore them and give them a pass on everything they do.
What would inspire you to write such garbage? Brain turned to mush? Yours is a typical response for conservatives who think liberals are demon spawn who deliberately (or is it conveniently?) maintain the polar opposite view in exacting detail. Funny how the liberal view is always described as extreme as possible because heaven forbid it just be different, it has to be evil. Such spiteful invention of what liberals do or think is so utterly destructive to this country and to rational discourse in general. I fault the conservatives because it is their insistence on extremism--when there's absolutely no need or justification for it--that keeps solutions from being developed.

To the OP, Horrible video that ruined my day. I'm so mad I'm going to return the favor: That "teacher" should be brought to near death 1000 times over, each time in a manner more violent and soul-destroying than the last. The videographers and anyone who laughed deserve a similar fate. YOU DO NOT HIT A CHILD. And you sicko religious conservatives who favor hitting a child, well... I can't write it, I just can't. It's too gruesome.

Old 07-10-2011, 10:29 PM

37,124 posts, read 42,189,292 times
Quote:
I think you have it backwards. Besides, nobody is giving anyone a pass.

Old 07-10-2011, 11:43 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
comments in red

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhouse2001 View Post
What would inspire you to write such garbage? Brain turned to mush?

Likely the same thing that inspired you to write this garbage:

..... And you sicko religious conservatives who favor hitting a child, well... I can't write it, I just can't. It's too gruesome.
Remove the beam from your own eye. No one in this thread has condoned the beating of the children in this video.

Old 07-10-2011, 11:48 PM

3,282 posts, read 5,199,793 times
Quote:
Please explain to me how defending a person's right to practice whatever religion they like within the laws of the United States = condoning human rights abuses abroad that totally would not be legal in the United States.

Old 07-10-2011, 11:54 PM

13,691 posts, read 18,446,589 times
Damn! Stop the insanity!

I remember when teachers used a ruler on kids in class. I remember teachers slamming yard sticks on desks and snapping them into 2 pieces.

I dunno but I'd cut class every day to avoid him. He's worse than the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld!

Old 07-11-2011, 04:14 AM

27,213 posts, read 46,724,071 times
I wonder how many more teachers are doing the same. Most of us have seen how "Barney and friends" in the muslim countries is used to create hate towards Americans and Jewish people.

In other cases the hate has been towards all people who are NOT muslims!

By the time these kids are grown ups they have realized that this behavior is normal since they have not seen anythign else and will do the same at home to their kids...and it will keep getting worse.

I just want to say that the people who bring up Conservatism or Liberalism...what does that has to do with this subject? Why is everything either left or right and not just wrong behavior!

Old 07-11-2011, 06:17 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I wonder how many more teachers are doing the same. Most of us have seen how "Barney and friends" in the muslim countries is used to create hate towards Americans and Jewish people.

In other cases the hate has been towards all people who are NOT muslims!

By the time these kids are grown ups they have realized that this behavior is normal since they have not seen anythign else and will do the same at home to their kids...and it will keep getting worse.

I just want to say that the people who bring up Conservatism or Liberalism...what does that has to do with this subject? Why is everything either left or right and not just wrong behavior!

Perhaps it's a harkening back to those halycon days of standing on the opposite sides of a field of hay and firing "grape shot" at each other.

Maybe another generation or two is required to successfully eradicate those "gotta have a war go'n" genes.

Old 07-11-2011, 07:32 AM

5,756 posts, read 3,995,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Obviously the OP never had to sit in Sister Mary Ignatius' class room, she could have taught things that he would never dream of.
What ? Bad grades or assignment ovcatto? Not you...

Do not despair OSAMA has 71 more just like her...

They are in nun heaven...its OSAMA'S Hell.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies