Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2011, 02:44 PM

16,545 posts, read 13,452,677 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
I don't know what she thought at the time, wasn't there. I do know that there used to be a hell of a lot of paperwork involved with medical claims.
and what? She was too stupid or too lazy to fill them out?. Which one was it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2011, 02:44 PM
C.C

2,235 posts, read 2,363,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Turns Out Obama‘s Story About His Mother’s Healthcare Struggle Is Inaccurate | Breaking news and opinion on The Blaze

This man is a damn pathological liar! I bet just about EVERYTHING he has said since he went on the campaign trail in 2008 is a damn lie. He can't help himslef!
When you know you'll get a pass from the media, there's no downside to making up whatever story suits any political situation. Wasn't it Gore who made up a similar story that turned out to be about his dog? No problem - honest mistake - could happen to anyone - well except a repub - then we'd never hear the end of it...

Old 07-12-2011, 02:45 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Quote:
Sick maybe? What exactly is your beef with a long dead woman?

Old 07-12-2011, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
Sick maybe? What exactly is your beef with a long dead woman?
What? I'm pointing out that Obama is a lowly man who would use his own mother as a prop to lie to people. It's damn disgusting and shows he has no morals or character.

Old 07-12-2011, 02:50 PM

8,346 posts, read 7,044,020 times
Quote:
What? I'm pointing out that Obama is a lowly man who would use his own mother as a prop to lie to people. It's damn disgusting and shows he has no morals or character.
Why are you attributing this to Obama?

This is a characteristic that all politicians have.

Old 07-12-2011, 02:50 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
No I am not, but if he will use his own mother as a prop, there is no lower stoop he can sit on. Anything is game for this guy and he is without a doubt a narcisistic liar.
The dead tell no tales. Who would broach the bad form of questioning Obama about a dead parent's suffering?

Obama is not just a d*mned liar, he is a skilled liar who knows exactly what he is doing. If it has not already that should scare the Hades out of you!

Quote:
Again something we knew by the people with whom he chose to associate (Marxists and domestic terrorists).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasy Tokoro View Post

Because his specific lie using a contrived story about his mother was used to promote his signature legislation. Delfect much?

Old 07-12-2011, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasy Tokoro View Post

Get off that train and stop the excuses. This man is dispicable to use his dead mother as a prop to spread fear and propaganda. It is a LOW class move.

Old 07-12-2011, 02:53 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,481,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factsplease View Post
I guess we should all take some anonymous quote from a person who obviously was not very close to Obama's mother and clearly has an agenda, for fact.
Right. Instead we should believe Obama who also clearly had an agenda.
He also promised everyone would get 3000% raises because Obamacare was so good and would save so much money.

Old 07-12-2011, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post

Because his specific lie using a contrived story about his mother was used to promote his signature legislation. Delfect much?
THANK YOU MOgal. You know what I am getting at!

Old 07-12-2011, 02:54 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Quote:
No, actually you asked if she was lazy or stupid. Nothing to do with the President. See here....

Quote:
Dealing with claim forms and being told you may/may not be covered is a real thing. It used to be much worse before technology allowed much to be done automatically but even I had to fight to get a couple bills covered when I broke my ankle a few years back. It's not fun, and I was fully covered, and they eventually paid the bills....but that doesn't mean it wasn't difficult for me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies