Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 02:42 PM

5,648 posts, read 8,053,753 times

Advertisements

So much for living in a man hating culture. Our society is run by white knights and feminists who care nothing about normal men, but savages and criminals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwm1964 View Post
Thats not funny.
How about we tie a woman up and rape her?
Isn't that funny? Look! She is brutalized and scarred for life hahahaha!

I certainly would not want to see any woman raped.
I certainly wouldn't want to see anyone hurt of mutilated .

Just putting some perspective in place.

Our society devalues men.
If a man is humiliated, hurt or even tortured it's funny?

If a woman is it is an outrage?

Am I the only one shocked that you guys think this is funny.

I guess it's funny that men are raped in prison too.
Cops have even been recorded threatening to arrest someone so they will be raped in prison. Yet we don't protect men from this abuse or prosecute the ones who abuse them? Why is it funny to rape, torture or mutilate men?

I really do think this is sick.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2011, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
This is vindictive mayhem.

Divorce! Damn right he was divorcing her.

I hope she goes straight to jail.

I wonder if she's a US citizen, if she gets to speak with her consulate?

If the husband dies, she's toast.
She should get the death penalty.

Old 07-14-2011, 02:54 PM

5,638 posts, read 6,513,048 times
I think this song is very fitting.

‪King Missile - Detachable Penis‬‏ - YouTube

Old 07-14-2011, 03:54 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
Thank goodness she's getting life. Sometimes women need to take responsibility for their actions. You want equality, female criminals should suffer the same harsh consequences and get capital punishment like their male counterparts.

This broad is a perfect example of modern women.
How is she getting a life sentence when she was just arraigned in court yesterday

And for all we know, this woman could be a mail-order bride from Vietnam so I don't know where you are getting the "modern woman" from. If so, the husband could have thought that he was getting a subservient, docile, good ole fashioned 3rd world wife that he could treat like a sex slave.

Old 07-14-2011, 04:01 PM

68,327 posts, read 54,350,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyGem View Post
This is no simple case of domestic violence.

Calif. woman Catherine Kieu Becker cut off husband's penis, put it in garbage disposal, cops say - Crimesider - CBS News

The woman drugged him, and tied him up and cut his penis off then threw it in the garbage disposal.

Drugging, Mutliation and imprisonment?

What frame of mind was this woman in?

I'm gonna take a WAG and say it wasn't a happy one

Old 07-14-2011, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
How is she getting a life sentence when she was just arraigned in court yesterday

And for all we know, this woman could be a mail-order bride from Vietnam so I don't know where you are getting the "modern woman" from. If so, the husband could have thought that he was getting a subservient, docile, good ole fashioned 3rd world wife that he could treat like a sex slave.
Well, I do hope she does get a harsher sentence and that she'll be sent to a men's jail.

I mean, the man should have known better to get a mail order bride. They're no different from American women.

Old 07-14-2011, 04:32 PM

8,560 posts, read 11,210,493 times
Angry Wife Chops Off Hubbie's...uh organ

Sounds like she made a conscious decision to trade the abuse of a husband for the abuse of multilple - as yet - unidentified prison women. She wants a husband with no penis... she can have dozens a day. I wish each and every one of them nights of joy.

Old 07-14-2011, 07:52 PM

22,653 posts, read 24,575,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiloh1 View Post
The Jury will probably find a reasonable doubt.
Yep, I am willing to best she gets off on the ole battered wife scam or insanity.......at MOST she will do 5 years.

Old 07-14-2011, 07:54 PM

22,653 posts, read 24,575,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by West of Encino View Post
She should get the death penalty.
Well, If I was the one who got mutilated.........she would get what she has coming to her.......no matter if it took 5 years or 50 years.

Old 07-14-2011, 08:32 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,308,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
Allegedly the Vietnamese wife was ticked off over the husband's alleged "inappropriate relationship" and had argued about it prior to her taking matters into her own hands.

Penis Attack: "Inappropriate Relationship" May be Motive in Wife's Penis Severing Attack - ktla.com
Let this be a lesson to all cheaters...
Asian women can get very crazy. It's all that pent up submission.
If she gets the death penalty or life imprisonment I think all cheaters should too. There isn't much of a difference between harming somebody's physical body and murdering one's spirit. You cut off somebody's penis and prevent them from sexual gratification for the rest of their life. You rape somebody and give them PTSD for so long that they will likely never have a normal sex life. Wonder why rapists don't get life or death?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies