Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2011, 12:35 PM

1,432 posts, read 1,091,898 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowledgeiskey View Post
I don't remember Clinton having a hard time with Republicans in congress like Obama is having.
This is just a silly question -

can we say extremely short sided policies
lack of experience in leading
clueless on economy
focused more on social issues than continuing American exceptionalism
embarassment to country when traveling abroad and passiveness to other leaders
class warefare rhetoric

This is why folks do not like him -

Old 07-14-2011, 12:41 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
I don't remember Clinton having a hard time with Republicans in congress like Obama is having.
You will never get them to (openly) admit it but the facts speak for themselves.

Take note at all of the racially tinged signage that the Tea Party carried to display their disdain of President Obama before he was even inaugurated, let alone implemented any policies.

10 Most Offensive Tea Party Signs And Extensive Photo Coverage From Tax Day Protests (PHOTOS)

Also note the racist emails that started to make the rounds among the Republican leadership

White House Watermelon Email From California Mayor Dean Grose Inspires Outrage

Marilyn Davenport, California GOP Official, Apologizes For 'Unwise' Obama Chimp Email

Then let's not forget the whole "birther" nonsense. A biracial child born in Hawaii to a White mother from Kansas was all of a sudden "suspect". Although these same people were trying to amend the Constitution in order for Arnold Schwarzenegger to be eligible to run for the presidency

Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also, not to mention the on-going accusations of President Obama as being a (secret) Muslim.

Why the Belief That Obama Is Muslim? - Newsweek

Nope, no racism here folks

Old 07-14-2011, 12:47 PM

41,479 posts, read 59,783,759 times
Classism and racism are at the heart of the Republican Party. They consist of and advocate for the rich and the White. They will not admit it.

Old 07-14-2011, 12:52 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,729,135 times
No. It is because he is not a natural born citizen and a muslim. / sarc off

Actually it is because he has the thinnest resume to ever hold the job and is thus unqualified to be called "president".

Old 07-14-2011, 12:55 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,729,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregW View Post
Classism and racism are at the heart of the Republican Party. They consist of and advocate for the rich and the White. They will not admit it.

The MAJORITY of this country was "rich and white" before this clown was elected.

Old 07-14-2011, 12:58 PM

5,821 posts, read 5,303,952 times
Default Is Obama Being Black a Key to Why Republicans Giving Him a Hard Time?

No, it is because he is a pinko (Communist)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-14-2011, 01:01 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Because Clinton wasn't as radical as Obama was. Not everything has to do with race

In before the moonbattery accuses me of racism for criticizing the messiah
At the time, Clinton was considered to be quite radical. He was characterized as a draft dodger who went to Russia during the Vietnam War who hated the military, raped several women, and killed Vince Foster. That's pretty G*ddamn radical if you ask me. And of course, all the metaphors used against Obama today were pretty much used against Clinton too.

About the only tag used for Obama that couldn't be used for Clinton is the Muslim tag.....and i'm pretty sure they were working on that too.

Old 07-14-2011, 01:09 PM

800 posts, read 781,212 times
Racism...Are you kidding me?

Obama is an idiot.

While Bush migh not have been that bright I at least liked and could relate to the man.

Obama is pompous and arrogant and there you will find your problems

Old 07-14-2011, 01:19 PM

10,029 posts, read 8,346,222 times
Quote:
As much as you want to believe it is the answer is no.

Old 07-14-2011, 01:28 PM

4,127 posts, read 5,067,345 times
Possibly... but.... why then are Black republicans giving him such a hard time?

I'm sure it has nothing to do with him being a far-left authoritarian statist with delusions of grandeur. It must be because he's black.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies