Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 05:45 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,741,218 times

Advertisements

Even the jury in the Casey Anthony case is having doubts about her innocence and the jury from Blago has a hard time that they had to find him guilty.

Murder get awarded and even though Blago is to me guilty, I still feel the man was part of a huge web of corruption and part of that web was Obama, and his buddies. That real estate deal with his neighbor who is now doing time is not something that could see the daylight...

These cases are too weird for me...and even more when you hear that after Casey was found guilty of lying to the police her lawyers file an appeal against the lying verdicts...OMG
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2011, 05:51 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,747,599 times
I do not see the correlation. Blago is a swine.

Old 07-15-2011, 05:55 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,101,577 times
Casey Anthony didnt walk free. She was found guilty for lying to the police, and spent her time in jail for doing so..

Old 07-15-2011, 05:55 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,147,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
Even the jury in the Casey Anthony case is having doubts about her innocence and the jury from Blago has a hard time that they had to find him guilty.

Murder get awarded and even though Blago is to me guilty, I still feel the man was part of a huge web of corruption and part of that web was Obama, and his buddies. That real estate deal with his neighbor who is now doing time is not something that could see the daylight...

These cases are too weird for me...and even more when you hear that after Casey was found guilty of lying to the police her lawyers file an appeal against the lying verdicts...OMG
They are two different cases.....your opinion doesn't figure in the verdict....maybe they'll call you next time.

Old 07-16-2011, 09:00 AM

88,571 posts, read 84,777,093 times
Maybe it's got to do with hairstyles.

Old 07-16-2011, 09:04 AM

6,391 posts, read 5,167,094 times
He was found guilty, she was found guilty. She served her time, he hasn't.

Explanation provided.

Old 07-16-2011, 09:12 AM

33,387 posts, read 34,837,332 times
Quote:

part of the problem is cameras on the court room. in the casey anthony case, and the oj simpson case, the prosecution spent far too much time on the science and playing to the cameras, where as the defense in both cases concentrated on doing their jobs which is to achieve the best outcome for their client.

as for blago, he is a slime ball who got caught in a sting operation, and his own words on the tapes convicted him.

Old 07-16-2011, 10:43 AM

26,699 posts, read 41,737,988 times
Quote:

Basically in Anthony's case the jury was asked to send someone to the electric chair on very questionable evidence and a poor prosecution case. I would not have voted for a guilty verdict that would have taken someone's life without being convinced that they were completely guilty of the crime. I think Casey did it but the state had to convince the jury that she did it not the general public.

Old 07-16-2011, 10:46 AM

898 posts, read 827,710 times
^ This

Old 07-16-2011, 10:50 AM

Location: Georgia, on the Florida line, right above Tallahassee
10,471 posts, read 15,831,906 times
I blame this.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies