Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 01:50 PM

1,219 posts, read 1,746,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomba View Post
Wow, the gay agenda on parade! Right, "90%" of the restroom cruisers are straight. Well, if they were straight they wouldn't be cruising for homosexual sex now, would they?? And how would you know one way or the other? Are you cruising for gay sex and looking in cars for men with wedding rings???

Nothing like made up facts from a homo.
How is this part of the gay agenda? And just so you know, in English, when we put something that is written in quotes, like "straight", it's used to demonstrate that the person is being sarcastic. You know, like the air quotes that you often see people use.

And do you really need me to point out the fact that "straight, married" men cruise rest stops for gay sex, ala Larry Craig, Tedd Haggerd, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2011, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
So you hang out at these restrooms to know this? If a man is looking for sex with another man he is Homosexual. Straight men do not look for sex with men, thats just a Homosexual fantasy.
Did I say that I hang out at these rest stops? I dont but its a common fact in the gay community that these places exist so that the "straigh, married men" can hook up with each other. Why would gay men need a rest stop to find other gay men when there are gay bars/clubs that are much better conduits to meeting other gay people.

Again, the "straight, married" men are obviously at the least bi, but they will NEVER admit that.

Old 07-19-2011, 01:56 PM

18,630 posts, read 19,334,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
I'm 34 and i'm gay and i've only been with one guy and that was four years ago and i've been out since age 25, known i was gay since i was a child and i an NOT ugly, as a matter of fact i've been told I'm one of the best looking gay guys in my community.

I happen to believe that sex is meant to be with someone you actually love and i am deeply spiritual and believe that sex is not the main purpose in life. I do not LOOK DOWN on people who have sex with lots of people, i just think that we have different beliefs.

Yet for some reason i can't donate blood and i'm told that i'm a 'pervert' by people on discussion boards the very second i reveal that i'm gay and it's assumed that i have aids etc.
Maybe you're an outlier but studies on sexual behavior have been pretty clear, male homosexuals are far more promiscuis than their straight counterparts. Although I suspect the availability of willing female partners depresses the straight male total more so than some kind of restraint on the man's part.

Old 07-19-2011, 01:57 PM

22,768 posts, read 30,603,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlarson21 View Post
I'm 34 and i'm gay and i've only been with one guy and that was four years ago and i've been out since age 25, known i was gay since i was a child and i an NOT ugly, as a matter of fact i've been told I'm one of the best looking gay guys in my community.

I happen to believe that sex is meant to be with someone you actually love and i am deeply spiritual and believe that sex is not the main purpose in life. I do not LOOK DOWN on people who have sex with lots of people, i just think that we have different beliefs.

Yet for some reason i can't donate blood and i'm told that i'm a 'pervert' by people on discussion boards the very second i reveal that i'm gay and it's assumed that i have aids etc.
i think that stereotype applies to gay men, not all gay people.

Old 07-19-2011, 02:05 PM

25,592 posts, read 21,764,305 times
Default Statistics?

I know that most statistics concerning the "lifestyle" have been shutdown, I was able to find this article: Statistics on homosexuals - 1978 to 1994 and there are others. Since, facts about heterosexuality remain basically the same except for probably increasing partners and sexually transmitted diseases increasing, I don't see why the trend would not be the same for both or are we saying that "attributes" of the gay lifestyle have become more "honorable". Seriously, I don't think the majority of people understand the "lifestyle" choice or its "attributes" but only that there is a constant badgering of anyone who finds the homosexual "lifestyle" offensive, immoral and/or against the laws of nature. Frankly, I think that we try not to think about how many partners anyone has and that is not the major stumbling stone for those promoting the "lifestyle" choice, trust me on that one! Another source of information would be: Homosexuality and Mental Health Problems and I am interested in reading studies that show these articles to be incorrect.

Last edited by AnywhereElse; 07-19-2011 at 02:14 PM..

Old 07-19-2011, 02:12 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,290,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatDJohns View Post
Did I say that I hang out at these rest stops? I dont but its a common fact in the gay community that these places exist so that the "straigh, married men" can hook up with each other. Why would gay men need a rest stop to find other gay men when there are gay bars/clubs that are much better conduits to meeting other gay people.

Again, the "straight, married" men are obviously at the least bi, but they will NEVER admit that.
Ok whatever floats your boat, it's your fantasy.

Last edited by Roaddog; 07-19-2011 at 03:15 PM..

Old 07-19-2011, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roaddog View Post
Ok whatever floats your boat, it's your fantacy.
Please dont put words in my mouth, I did not say this was my fantasy.

Sorry but most gay men, myself included, find old, fat, hairy married men cruising public parks rather gross.

Old 07-19-2011, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
Maybe you're an outlier but studies on sexual behavior have been pretty clear, male homosexuals are far more promiscuis than their straight counterparts. Although I suspect the availability of willing female partners depresses the straight male total more so than some kind of restraint on the man's part.
If females were willing, Im sure gay men would be no more promiscuis then straight men.

Old 07-19-2011, 03:17 PM

77,772 posts, read 104,128,573 times
Quote:
How is this part of the gay agenda? And just so you know, in English, when we put something that is written in quotes, like "straight", it's used to demonstrate that the person is being sarcastic. You know, like the air quotes that you often see people use.

And do you really need me to point out the fact that "straight, married" men cruise rest stops for gay sex, ala Larry Craig, Tedd Haggerd, etc.
did you know that it is against the policy of CD to criticize someone's spelling, grammer, puncuation or whatever?

NIta

Old 07-19-2011, 03:19 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,290,800 times
Quote:
Please dont put words in my mouth, I did not say this was my fantasy.

Sorry but most gay men, myself included, find old, fat, hairy married men cruising public parks rather gross.
I'm not putting any words into your mouth I'm taking your word on it, you said they are wearing wedding rings so that must put you there.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies