Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 11:30 PM

29,407 posts, read 21,996,065 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
Exxon Valdez, Deepwater Horizon.

Harmless right?
Thanks for pointing out your hypocrisy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2011, 11:42 PM

13,285 posts, read 15,296,560 times
Ku,

Perhaps a more thoughtful and organized post explaining your thoughts on this subject would better convey your message than the emotional references to bald eagles and polar bears that you have posted so far.

It is obvious that you are impassioned by this subject, however your point is not being effectively conveyed.

Old 07-19-2011, 11:43 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
Tell that to all the birds and bats chopped up by the new saw blades. Then you go pay the cost the farmers have to shell out for pesticides cause the bats and birds aren't doing their jobs nature put em there for in the first place.
No, they just have to buy those Monsanto GMO seeds with the pesticide in the seed itself. That same seed with pesticide eaten by cows and chickens that are later consumed by humans. You know, that same GMO that contributes to bee colony collapse.

Wiping out those natural pollinators (bats, bees, birds) is the eugenicists' ultimate dream to reduce human population and "save the earth".

Old 07-19-2011, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filihok View Post
Ku,

Perhaps a more thoughtful and organized post explaining your thoughts on this subject would better convey your message than the emotional references to bald eagles and polar bears that you have posted so far.

It is obvious that you are impassioned by this subject, however your point is not being effectively conveyed.
I beg to differ

Old 07-19-2011, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
No, they just have to buy those Monsanto GMO seeds with the pesticide in the seed itself. That same seed with pesticide eaten by cows and chickens that are later consumed by humans. You know, that same GMO that contributes to bee colony collapse.
You may be onto something. Maybe the windmill folks are actually plants for Monsanto??

I actually looked into buying one of those things to put up in my back yard. After looking at the costs and the savings it was a joke. That was when I was in full fledged survival mode though. Now I'm just looking to get one of those illegal automatic weapons the DOJ has been sending to mehico and I should be fine. Guess I'll have to become a drug dealer first though.

Old 07-20-2011, 12:21 AM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KUchief25 View Post
You may be onto something. Maybe the windmill folks are actually plants for Monsanto??

I actually looked into buying one of those things to put up in my back yard. After looking at the costs and the savings it was a joke. That was when I was in full fledged survival mode though. Now I'm just looking to get one of those illegal automatic weapons the DOJ has been sending to mehico and I should be fine. Guess I'll have to become a drug dealer first though.
Horizontal axis wind turbines like the large commercial wind farms located in major migratory flyways are a problem when it comes to killing bats and birds. The less efficient vertical axis turbines give a more "solid" appearence through their design , (birds can see them and bat sonar bounces off of them) and thus contribute to fewer bat and bird kills.

A decent class III transferrable full-fun firearm will set you back about the same amount as a residential "small wind" system. Only with the class III firearm, Obama's green energy policy will not be helping underwrite your investment cost with a 30% tax credit courtesy of the American tax payer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies