Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2011, 10:51 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,525,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Yes, it was all an elaborate hoax so we could throw a whip cream pie in his face. You've unraveled the case, good job!
It's those dang agenda driven and crazed homosexuals who started this villianous pie throwing trend........the plot began decades ago with Anita Bryant and we patiently waited for Murdoch to slip up before launching phase II of our master plan......things are falling into place....

BEWARE......far right wing religious zealots......."you" may be the next victim of this heinous crime.....and become part of the vast homosexual conspiracy to thwart evil.

‪Anita Bryant: "At Least It Was A Fruit Pie"‬‏ - YouTube
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2011, 10:58 PM

199 posts, read 216,746 times
It is an interesting world when there are commoners who defend a powerful multi-billionaire media mogul who's out to brainwash people and undermine governments for profit.

Stockholm syndrome much? Rupert Murdoch is not your friend, although he wouldn't mind controlling what you read, hear, and know, in fact, he would love that.

Old 07-19-2011, 11:03 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clue View Post
It is an interesting world when there are commoners who defend a powerful multi-billionaire media mogul who's out to brainwash people and undermine governments for profit.

Stockholm syndrome much? Rupert Murdoch is not your friend, although he wouldn't mind controlling what you read, hear, and know, in fact, he would love that.
You are going to have a very tough time convincing the Fox News Sheeple that their Grand Wizard Murdoch is delivering anything but gospel.

Old 07-19-2011, 11:30 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,334,415 times
If you were an 80 year old guy, you'd thank a merciful providence if you had a young, gorgeous wife to kick ass for you. And two beautiful little children, yet.

No, wait. That would be scanned.

Actually, most of the rainbow tribe here would probably see that as just hopelessly gauche. They would root for the loser with a plate full of shaving cream.

Old 07-19-2011, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
If you were an ugly 80 year old BILLIONAIRE guy, you'd thank a merciful providence if you had a 40 year old average looking imported GOLD DIGGER of a homewrecking wife to kick ass for you. And two beautiful little guaranteed child support payments, yet.

Actually, most of the rainbow tribe here would probably see that as just hopelessly gauche. They would root for the loser with a plate full of shaving cream.
There, fixed it for you

Old 07-19-2011, 11:43 PM

199 posts, read 216,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
If you were an 80 year old guy, you'd thank a merciful providence if you had a young, gorgeous wife to kick ass for you. And two beautiful little children, yet.

If I was Murdoch, yeah, I'd be blessed there are silly lemmings fractions of my wealth defending me on forum boards. I'd also be blessed to sky heaven high that I have more power to sway politics than uneducated voters who think they're all that.

Asian gold diggers like Wendi Deng don't give a eff how ugly or fvcked up you are, as long as you have money, they'll do anything. The Anna Nicole Smiths of the East.

Old 07-19-2011, 11:48 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by clue View Post
If I was Murdoch, yeah, I'd be blessed there are silly lemmings fractions of my wealth defending me on forum boards. I'd also be blessed to sky heaven high that I have more power to sway politics than uneducated voters who think they're all that.

Asian gold diggers like Wendi Deng don't give a eff how ugly or fvcked up you are, as long as you have money, they'll do anything. The Anna Nicole Smiths of the East.
Hate much? Do you usually compare a business woman with a successful career defending her husband following a physical assault to a drugged up and dead bimbo?

http://www.asiancemagazine.com/node/16334

Quote:
A native of China, Ms. Murdoch is fluent in Mandarin and English. She holds a MBA from Yale University’s School of Management and a BA degree in Economics from California State University at Northridge in Los Angeles.

She currently serves on the boards of the Yale School of Management; the Fund for Public Schools in New York City; Art.sy, a digital start-up company focusing on the fine art market; AdChina and Myspace China.

Old 07-19-2011, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Hate much? Do you usually compare a business woman with a successful career defending her husband following a physical assault to a drugged up and dead bimbo?

Film producer Wendi Murdoch | Asiance Magazine
How Murdoch's wife won her ticket to America - Telegraph

article is from 2000

Miss Deng began appearing at Mr Murdoch's side two years ago, having earned an MBA from Yale and joined the Murdoch-owned Star TV as an intern in 1996. She has never spoken in the press about her background.
The newspaper reported that she was born Deng Wen Di in the eastern Chinese city of Xuzhou, the daughter of the director of a machinery factory. She was a "good student" and "champion volley ball player" who enrolled at Guangzhou medical college at the age of 16.
In 1987 she gained her "ticket out of China" when she met an American couple from Los Angeles, Jake and Joyce Cherry. Mrs Cherry, whose husband was building a factory in China, agreed to teach Miss Deng English. When Mrs Cherry went back to the United States her husband stayed in China and soon after, he told her that Miss Deng wanted to go to America to study there.
The couple sponsored her application for a student visa and agreed to put her up until she had established herself. Miss Deng, then 19, went to live at the Cherry's home in 1988 and shared a bunk bed with their five-year-old daughter.
Mrs Cherry grew increasingly suspicious about her husband's relationship with Miss Deng. The report added: "Mrs Cherry recalls discovering a cache of photographs her husband had taken of Miss Deng in coquettish poses in his hotel room in Guanzhou."
Mr Cherry admitted that he had become infatuated with her and that once they were in Los Angeles, Miss Deng started "making recommendations" about his diet and wardrobe. When her husband and Miss Deng did not come home some evenings, Mrs Cherry concluded that they were having an affair, said the newspaper.
She told Miss Deng to leave and her husband left soon afterwards, moving into a nearby apartment with Miss Deng, who was by then a student at California State University. The Cherrys divorced and Mr Cherry married Miss Deng in 1990.
However, the romance came to an abrupt end after Mr Cherry discovered that Miss Deng "had started spending time" with a man named David Wolf. Mr Cherry said: "She told me I was a father concept to her but it would never be anything else. I loved that girl."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/anna-murdoch-mann-he-was-hard-ruthless-and-determined-679166.html (broken link)

interview with Murdoch's ex-wife

"I think that Rupert's affair with Wendi Deng – it's not an original plot – was the end of the marriage. His determination to continue with that. I thought we had a wonderful, happy marriage. Obviously, we didn't." She went on: "I don't want to get too personal about this... but [he] was extremely hard, ruthless and determined that he was going to go through with this, no matter what I wanted or what I was trying to do to save the marriage. He had no interest in that whatsoever."
Mrs Mann also claims that she was forced off the board of News Corp. "I wasn't given a choice. I was told," she told Leser. "Well, there's no point being there if you're no use and it's embarrassing to everyone else on the board. And my children were involved, too. My son was on the board. Lachlan. So I thought it was better to be dignified and resign."

Old 07-19-2011, 11:57 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,450,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardA View Post
I like the way she just launches automatically to defend her 80 year old husband. She must really love her husband.

I've always suspected this hacking business was just an excuse for the loony left and their allies in the media to attack Murdoch. Now we have the proof.

Rupert Murdoch's Wife Hits Attacker | Video - ABC News
Now we have proof... of your peculiar need to twist isolated cases into broad, ill-founded stereotypes.

Perhaps your mom and dad never taught you as a kid that it's wrong to judge a large, diverse group of people based on the actions of an individual.

I know you'd like to think so, but one nutty British dude does not represent all liberals.

Why can we never move beyond these threads with these completely inane premises?

Old 07-19-2011, 11:59 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
@ callipoppy: And that has what to do with her defending her husband after he was physically assaulted during a British Parlimentary hearing today?

Last I knew the far left had no problem with adulterous bimbos as long as it was their POTUS being blown in the Oval office!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies