Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Does this Ad help the Same Sex Marriage Cause?
Yes, its a great Ad and would sway me in the direction of support for Same Sex Marriage. 26 29.89%
No. It's offensive and pushes me away from support for same sex marriage. 61 70.11%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2011, 04:38 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,670,280 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maja View Post
The ad does make it clear the extent that the homosexual agenda will go to in order to recruit youth into their "cause." And to he!! with the parents.
We see it in music with Lady Ga Ga and many others. We see it in TV, with Glee, Dirty Little Secrets, True Blood and a myriad of other obvious agenda shows that depict same sex kids kissing, etc., as well as subtly in the cartoons and comics, with the kid in the Archie comics "coming out."
Oh my god. The paranoia.

And yes, it's also true that Sharia Law is taking over America.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2011, 04:40 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,958 times
Quote:
I did see a "LA casting call for 11 - 13 year old boys" for this ad listing when doing a google search. Couldn't get through on the link. Don't know if it was real or not, but it wouldn't surprise me.

The ad does make it clear the extent that the homosexual agenda will go to in order to recruit youth into their "cause." And to he!! with the parents.
We see it in music with Lady Ga Ga and many others. We see it in TV, with Glee, Dirty Little Secrets, True Blood and a myriad of other obvious agenda shows that depict same sex kids kissing, etc., as well as subtly in the cartoons and comics, with the kid in the Archie comics "coming out." We see it in the movies and in books and everyday in the magazines and on the internet. And, unless you are in an extremely conservative school district, you have already seen it in your public schools in the form of literature books; e.g., "Boy Meets Boy," speech debate topics including pro/con SSM or Social Justice Projects where there is always at least one project regarding SSM with at least one student bringing in the wedding cake with 2 men atop it and presenting a report to the rest of the school in support of SSM. Then there is the mandatory FAUX anti-bullying program coming to all our public schools across the country that shows videos of LGBT kids telling how much fun gender confusion is and teaching the words "lesbian" and "dyke" to elementary children, compliments of the openly homosexual Safe Schools Czar, Kevin Jennings, who wrote the foreward to the published book, "Que*ring Elementary Education."

There was a time in this country when adults appealed to other adults regarding political issues and children were respected as children. Now, children are being used by adults for adult goals. They are a tool. It is not right.

Your tinfoil budget must be huge. I am not sure that you are blocking all of the frequencies though, something appears to have breached containment.

Old 07-20-2011, 04:40 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,207,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
What do you mean the Christian Taliban doesn't exist? Are you claiming that a rather large group of fundamentalist Christians isn't currently working to either keep certain people from gaining equal rights or attempting to strip away the rights that they already have?
In case you didn't know, the Taliban is a violent, terrorist organization that kills and maims people. There is no such counterpart in Christianity.

Old 07-20-2011, 04:42 PM
Sco

4,259 posts, read 4,918,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
In case you didn't know, the Taliban is a violent, terrorist organization that kills and maims people. There is no such counterpart in Christianity.
OK, keep telling yourself that.

I noticed that you didn't address whether certain Christians are trying to strip people of their civil rights. That would be another hallmark of the Taliban, in this case both the Muslim and Christian varieties. Hate is hate, even if it is Jesus approved.

Old 07-20-2011, 04:54 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,934,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco View Post
OK, keep telling yourself that.

I noticed that you didn't address whether certain Christians are trying to strip people of their civil rights. That would be another hallmark of the Taliban, in this case both the Muslim and Christian varieties. Hate is hate, even if it is Jesus approved.
And you think that the ad which is the center of the thread topic isn't filled with hate?

Who is being stripped of their civil rights in the USA, specifically?

Old 07-20-2011, 04:58 PM

1,219 posts, read 1,755,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
English as we know it didn't exist then so in a sense you're right, but they had words and phrases that described what we call homosexuality.
Thats not true either. The concepts of homosexuality and heterosexuality are modern concepts, developed in the late 19th and early 20th century.

Old 07-20-2011, 05:01 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,351,670 times
I found it rude and disgusting but I also think it's great because it shows the mental disorder loud and clear plus a connection to pedophiles, Keep up the good work

Old 07-20-2011, 05:02 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,888 times
Quote:
Many, including some homosexual activists appear not to like this over-the-top campaign attempting to gain support for same sex marriage in Minnesota. This type of ad does nothing to help sway me to the cause; in fact, anything that uses kids or mocks religion or family values pushes me further in the opposite direction. How about you?

"An in-your-face video supporting gay marriage in Minnesota and mocking Christians has drawn the ire of some gay-rights activists who say the clip—full of f-bombs, racy visuals, and even same-sex kissing by very young-looking actors—leaves them “creeped out.”

Gay Marriage Video Kissing Kids | Video | TheBlaze.com

What's Your Instinct: FCKH8 Uses Tween Gay Kiss In Latest Video Campaign (http://instinctmagazine.com/blog/what-s-your-instinct-fckh8-uses-tween-gay-kiss-in-latest-video-campaign?directory=100011 - broken link)

It literally makes me angry listening to pro-gay supporters complain about intolerance to their value system as they attack with a total lack of respect and tolerance towards any others value systems.

I really could care less what you do in your bedroom, but this kind of propoganda as well as the hateful rhetoric even on this forum towards anyone who is not on-board with their value system pushes neutral people towards opposition.

I absolutely do not intrude upon you or your right to teach your children what you believe in, but I expect you to leave me and my children alone. In case that is a little ambiguous Stay Out of our Schools.

Old 07-20-2011, 05:08 PM

3,124 posts, read 4,936,904 times
I love the new tactic the gay-haters are trying. "Let's try and tell 'em that we supported them until they protested our bigotry towards them. That'll shut 'em up".

LOL. Nope. We're not that dumb.

Old 07-20-2011, 05:13 PM

Location: Currently I physically reside on the 3rd planet from the sun
2,220 posts, read 1,877,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel and The Dolphin View Post
I love the new tactic the gay-haters are trying. "Let's try and tell 'em that we supported them until they protested our bigotry towards them. That'll shut 'em up".

LOL. Nope. We're not that dumb.

I'm afraid you really are.
You don't get it. You are the aggressors and bullys.
You try to silence any opposition with insults and slurs.
Sounds dang close to discrimination to me - yea, right in todays society your discriminated for being gay. It's becoming the fashionable fad with our teenager - the new rebellion.

No, we're not that stupid - sell it to someone else.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies